Massage

Requested by: @queenrexx

Touka sighed. "So tired... Kaneki I wanna get a feet massage."

"Hm alright. Let's go find a shop then."

They walked around and found a shop that offers massage services.

The masseurs guided them to their seats in which Kaneki had to sit one seat away from Touka because there was another customer in between.

The shop was quite crowded because they came at the time of the day where people are most tired so they had a shortage of masseurs and the couple had to wait.

Kaneki's masseur came over and it was a guy so he started first. He looked over to Touka and noticed she had a guy masseur too.

Feeling insecure that a guy will be massaging his girlfriend's legs, he asked the boss and the boss told him that most of their female masseurs were not in today so the males had to step in.

He had no choice but to leave Touka in the hands of another guy.

Kaneki kept on looking over and found that the guy masseur kept on flirting with his girlfriend. They started talking and laughing together. But along the way, he was saying how she had so pretty and smooth legs while looking at her seductively. But Touka only laughed.

The guy masseur started with her toes, cracking each one of them, then to her ankles, her lower legs then her thighs. He was caressing them but in Kaneki's eyes, it looked like he was sexually harassing her even though feet massage is usually like that.

He held in his urge to break the person's bones and gripped the arm rest so tightly that it almost broke from the force.

-After the massage & back to hotel (they're on holiday)-

Kaneki folded his arms and sulked all the way back to the hotel. Even after entering their room, he's still not speaking to her.

"Come on, Ken. We were just talking." Touka said as she placed her sling bag onto the chair.

He ignored her and dropped onto the bed, facing his back towards her.

Touka sighed. He's such a big baby... She picked up her bag again. "I'm going downstairs to buy something. You stay here."

The door shut closed.

After 20 mins...

Why is she still not back yet? Where did she go? Kaneki paced around his room, worried for Touka. It's already 9pm and it's not safe for a girl to be out at this timing.

Another 10 mins later...

Hearing footsteps approaching the room, he quickly jumped back onto the bed and returned to the same position he had earlier before Touka went out.

The door opens and close. "I'm back. What you're still angry?" She sighed heavily.

Kaneki pretended not to hear her and secretly watched as she entered the bathroom. He turned his attention back to the wall after she came back out.

"Ken~~~ look here~~"

That alluring voice of his girlfriend made him turn to her and he swore he almost got hard at the sight.

Touka was wearing a black skimpy lace bra with matching panties and black sheer stockings. His eyes locked onto her breasts and her cleavage before moving continuously down. His hands were itching to touch her soft skin.

He swallowed hard as she walked towards him sexily and pushed him back down onto the bed. She got on top of him and straddled him.

Rubbing her thumb across his lips, she licked hers. "I wonder how these... will feel here..." Kaneki watched as she touched herself.

"Why don't you show me, Ken?"

Kaneki flipped her over and onto her back and started attacking her neck with kisses and sucks.

-Next Morning-

Turning to his right, Kaneki moved to hug his girlfriend from behind and planted a chaste kiss at the back of her neck.

Touka groaned and turned to snuggle into his chest, craving his warmth.

Her lips curved up to a small smile as she felt lips pressed to her forehead and she opened her blue eyes. "Good morning."

"Morning. Hey about last night.. I'm sorry..." Kaneki looked at her with an apologetic face.

"It's normal. That's jealousy. I found it kind of cute actually." Touka giggled.

"Touka-chan!" He pouted.

"Alright alright. You big boy." She squeezed his nose playfully. "Get up. We're going shopping for your clothes today."

---

Big bad jealous Kaneki for you peeps! Apparently I suddenly got this idea when I went for a massage in Bangkok and it hurts like hell hahaha xD