Beach At Night

The beach at night is peaceful. Only the sounds of the waves gently hitting the shore, making a soft splashing sound, could be heard. The beach is empty as the crowds just an hour or so ago, have deserted the beach. The sun has already disappeared below the horizon and the sky was a dark blue colour, with many stars shining brightly in the night sky.

Two teenagers walked along the shoreline. The girl walking in front and the guy behind. Water splashed onto their feets as they walked. The girl stopped in her tracks and bent down. The guy stopped and stared at her curiously. She cupped some sand into her hands, turned around and threw it at the guy.

"GAH! Touka-chan!" Kaneki shouted as he tried to dodge the sand thrown at him. The sand landed on his shirt and some slid down. He looked at his shirt and then at Touka. She had a playful grin on her face. "So that's how you wanna play huh?"

Kaneki grabbed some and threw it at her but she avoided it. "HA!" She laughed at the boy. She started running along the shoreline, daring him to catch up to her. He picked it up some sand and ran after her, throwing some at her while running.

Touka got tired of running after some time and decreased her speed. But she let down her guard. Kaneki caught her and carried her by her stomach from behind and lifting her up in the air.

"HAHA STOP IT BAKANEKI!" Touka was ticklish on her stomach and he knew it, doing it on purpose. She kicked her legs while Kaneki carried her in the air. He walked into the water and placed her down.

Touka kicked water at Kaneki and he kicked some back. They played and ran around in the shallow water, laughing and having fun together.

Along the way, Touka tripped on a seaweed and fell down into the water. As he tried to help her up, he also tripped on the same seaweed, falling on top of her.

"Ouch..." They both moaned. Touka looked up at Kaneki and blushed. Their faces were very close to each other's and they could practically feel each other's breaths. He then realized the situation they are in and blushed. "S-Sorry."

He got up and walked further into the water until the water level is at his waist. Stretching his hand towards Touka, he smiled warmly. "Come here."

Touka walked over to him and tripped (again) but luckily fell into his chest. "Sorry..." She moved back slightly and looked up at him. Kaneki's white hair and grey eyes shined in the moonlight, making him look hotter than ever.

"Kane-" She got cut off by his index finger on her lips. "Shhh..." He leaned in and gave her a kiss. He put his hands on both sides of her head. "Mmm..." The kiss expressed the deep love they had for each other.

After a while, it escalated to French kissing.

They fought for dominance but Kaneki won. His tongue explored her mouth as he pleased. Touka moaned and moved her hands to his waist and clenched his shirt.

They separated and panted. Kaneki carried Touka into the air and tightened his arms around her waist. Her feet were off the ground, her hands rested on his shoulders and forehead touching his. They gazed into each other's eyes.

She then wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him and he returned the kiss. They separated once again.

"It's getting cold, we should get out."

"Just one more." Touka placed her lips on Kaneki.

"I love you, Kaneki."

Kaneki smiled. "I love you too, Touka-chan."

That night became one of their most precious memory. It was like they were the only ones in the world and they loved each other.

KYAAAAA ITS SO ROMANTIC !!! I have always wanted to try a romance scene like this! How did you guys find it?! I found it exciting xD