Video Games

Touka was moping around the house and didn't want to go out even though it was one of the rare days where Kaneki and her get an off together.

She walked around the house and spotted the Xbox.

Her head turned to Kaneki who was reading his book on the couch. She grinned.

"Let's play games."

---

"Ugh! Why are so good at these?! I thought I could win!" Touka groaned as she dropped the controller onto the floor, throwing her head onto Kaneki's lap.

Even if she couldn't beat him in studies, she thought she could at least beat him in games. Turns out, she couldn't beat him and even lost 7 times.

He chuckled. "Because Hide always asks me to play with him so I guess I improved over time."

She sighed and raised her hand to play with his bangs. "Hey Kaneki?"

"Yes?" He looked down at his girlfriend, enjoying the feeling of her fingers running through his hair.

"Teach me how to play."

"You sure? You'll have to make payment."

Disbelief spread across her face. "Are you serious? How much do you want?"

Kaneki pondered about what he should make her pay with. A lightbulb came out.

He pointed to his lips. "This."

"If it's just one, I'll do it."

"Go ahead." He smiled.

She settled herself onto his lap and leaned in to press her lips on his. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

After separating, Touka attempted to get up, wanting to get the game controller and start playing but Kaneki grabbed her wrist and pushed her back down onto his lap.

"Hey what do you think you're doing?" She asked, demanding an answer.

"The payment isn't enough."

She raised her eyebrow. "What? You said-"

"I didn't say one only."

"You bastard!" She thumped her fists onto his chest, earning an ouch from him.

But he only laughed and captured her lips into his. Her hands rests on his shoulders and she curves her mouth upwards to a smile.

"Okay that's enough payment. Come on teach me!" Touka said, getting up and sitting down onto the floor with the controller in her hands. She looked back and beamed at him, patting the spot next to her, gesturing for him to sit there.

Kaneki smiled. She's so cute. He got up and sits down beside her. Picking it up the controller, he quickly pecked her on her cheek, earning a blush from her. She punched his arm lightly. "Let's start already..."

He chuckled. "Okay!"

---

Fluffy ☁️☁️☁️ short because have quite little ideas for fluff but more for lemons 😏😏😏