Jealousy

Didn't have a picture that fits this one shot so didn't put one. :/

---

With the city half destroyed, everyone is working together, to put everything back to how it used to. With the ghouls now helping the public, rebuilding is faster than expected. The people who were affected on that day slowly went back to normal days, working and schooling as if that it didn't happen. The identity of the monster was kept a secret for his easy return to society.

--

Right now a certain ghoul who used to go by the name of 'Eyepatch', 'Centipede' and 'The One-Eyed King' was sulking like a kid when they didn't like something. The white-haired male was standing behind the counter with his hands folded across his chest as he watched his wife bring a cup of cappuccino to a male customer.

"Stop staring at my sister, you half-bastard. "

Touka's husband or not, Ayato still hated Kaneki till this day for breaking half of his bones. It's been a few months and he's still bitter that his sister got married to this half-ass of all people and got pregnant during a freaking war without his knowledge.

Kaneki sent Ayato a glare. "She's my wife. Why can't I look at her?"

His legs were trembling at the thought of him possibly getting the other half of his bones broken, knowing that the King was not one to mess with, especially when Touka doesn't have him under a leash. But the younger of the Kirishima siblings tried to look tough as he straightened his back and hardened his gaze at the older white haired male. "She's my sister and you're not allowed to do that."

Before Kaneki could say anything, Touka stopped their fight by stepping in between the men. "Will you guys quit it? We're at work."

With his wife's presence, Kaneki immediately puts on a smile for her and Ayato snorted, walking off. "Anything for my Queen."

Touka placed her tray down onto the table and barely got any hence to rest when Kaneki hugged her from behind and whined into her ear. "Why aren't you wearing our wedding ring?" She could hear the whine in his voice and the ends of her lips turned up to a smile, loving how particular he was when it came to showing off that they were a couple now.

Ever since returning from that horror night, he has been adamant on showing everyone that they are together and have been putting in large efforts in making sure he achieved that. Matching wedding rings, matching shirts, matching slippers, matching pajamas, matching cups, matching phone straps, you name it, he's got it. He's always disappointed when Touka doesn't use some of the stuff he bought for her, saying they were too embarrassing for her to use and although he lets it go every time, this time he wasn't going to do that.

Reason being is there's a male customer that has been coming in recently and had his eyes on Touka every visit he made. She doesn't notice it but Kaneki did. He doesn't like the look the male gives his wife; it was as if he was ogling her each time she went near. The white haired male pouted. No one gets to look at my wife like that but me!

Childish personality aside, he wasn't happy with Touka's answer.

"It's hard for me to work with it."

He had a bad feeling that the male will make a move on her someday because she doesn't have the ring on. He was right, when the male called for Touka and those eyes he gave her was one of a predator. But she had warned him not to do anything unnecessary because she didn't want to scare the customers off. Kaneki will honor his promise, only if things don't get too out of hand.

"Hi how can I help you?" Touka asked, giving her signature barista smile.

"Can I get another cup? And your phone number."