Music

"What are you listening to?" Kaneki asked his girlfriend as he walked into her room, seeing that she was on her bed with her earphones plugged in.

"Hmm? You wanna listen?" Touka plugged out one of her earpiece for him.

"Don't mind if I do." Kaneki sat down beside her, taking the earpiece and plugging it inside his ear.

~Music Playing~

"This is nice." Kaneki said after a while.

"Yeah? What's your favorite music?" Touka asked.

Kaneki took out the earphone and passed it back to her. He smirked. "Do you really want to know?"

Touka gave him a poker face. "Forget that I asked."

He pouted and pulled on her sleeve. "Eh... Ask me..."

She groaned. "You're irritating, you know that? What is your favorite music?" She asked again.

Kaneki leaned forward to her ear, blowing a hot breath into her ear and sending shivers down her spine. "I love listening to your moans when we're in bed." His hands slowly moved up her thighs.

Touka flushed and her hand went across his face. He ended up with a big red mark on his cheek.

---

Gosh Kaneki why are you like that >//< HAHA

Really short one-shot, will make it up to you guys with a longer one next time xD

Was wondering if I should open requests again~ I'll be free after my exam on 7th Sep so why not? :3

---
Try listening to the music I attached at the top by the way! It's from the anime, Charlotte.
I recommend Charlotte to anyone who enjoyed Angel Beats because they were made by the same studio, P.A. works!

Kaneki x Touka [Touken] One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara