Meant To Be

Request for @-back-in-black @aloveragrape @Natalia415

Special thanks to @-_Suspect_- for helping me come up with this brilliant idea and volunteering to make the cover picture! :D

I'm not sure if you guys know but I have started up an account on Archive of our Own (AO3) and started posting some of my works there! I'm also rewriting some of my one shots to post there. The name's Fae_98 , do check it out if you have time :)

 The name's Fae_98 , do check it out if you have time :)

WARNING! SMUT AHEAD!

---

AU there are no ghouls but assassins exists.

---

The Black Reaper. Those in the underground world fears that name. He is an assassin, who kills anyone whom he is ordered to and does not fail to. None of his targets have ever escaped his accurate and deadly shots. One shot to the head and the target is gone from this world forever. His services comes with a heavy price, but it is quality job done.

He is also known for being cold hearted and kills without hesitation. He doesn't show his face during clients' meetings and goes in a menacing black leather half faced mask; with an eyepatch over the right eye, "artificial" teeth and exposed gums on the mouth part and a zipper across the teeth for talking. Only his jet black hair, one of his grey eyes and black clothes are visible. Because of this, no one knows how he really looks like.

His name is Kaneki Ken.

---

The man in the white suit laughed like a gorilla as he patted on Kaneki's back. "Job well done! One of my men will transfer the money to your account and meanwhile, I have a treat for you!"

He led the Reaper down a narrow alley and into a suspicious building with no one name whatever. Once the door closed behind them, many women dressed in skimpy outfits crowded around them. "Ooh, Master Yamori is here! What services do you want this time?"

Yamori let out a hearty laugh and shook his head. "I'm not here for this today but for him. This guy has done a great service for me and I want you to entertain him! Reaper, you don't mind, do you? You're a guy after all. Unless you're not into women."

"I'm fine." Kaneki said without emotion. He did not want to reject and cause any trouble with the Yakuza boss.

"Good. There are over 50 girls here. You can have your pick." Yamori then left with another laugh.

All of the girls clung onto Kaneki and he was starting to get irritated because they were pushing their boobs to his face and calling him the Reaper with their fake cutesy voice. He ignored the girls in front of him and scanned the club to find someone else less annoying. A light blue haired woman wearing a black bandeau dress and stiletto heels sitting at a table alone caught his eye and he pointed to her. "I choose her."

She was the only one who didn't fawn over him like the other girls did and he hoped that he made the correct choice.

"Touka! You have a client!"

Mentioned lady looked up at her name and her eyes locked with the male's grey ones. She stood up and walked towards him. "Let's head up, shall we?"

--

Touka guided him up to the 15th floor, where they exited the lift and Kaneki's nose wrinkled as a disgustingly sweet smell filled his nostrils. He tried to pay no attention to the sickening smell and followed her along the white wallpapered corridor to a room in the corner. His eyes focused on the woman beside him whose dress fully enhanced her curves and cleavage, with a scarf around her arms and a pair of black stilettos. Kaneki found himself licking his lips, anticipating for what's to come.

She opened the door to let him enter and closed it. He looked around the room and the furniture. A queen sized bed in the middle of the room, a cupboard and a lamp beside it, a couch, a television and a bathroom. Well, that was to be expected from a brothel. He then faced the window where he saw her taking off her scarf to drop it onto the floor.

"Isn't that mask hot? Aren't you going to take it off?" Touka asked.

It surprised him to see someone who wasn't intimidated by his mask and he smirked as she pulled the zipper down of her dress down and let it pool at her feet. His hands slid down from her waist to her hips and moved behind to squeeze her ass. "This mask is to protect my identity so I'm not removing it."

She smirked. "Since we're quite intimate now, why don't you remove it?"

His arms went under her to carry her up and he threw her down onto the bed. Hovering above her, he grabbed her chin to stare into her blue eyes. "Don't test my patience."

She chuckled, her eyes never leaving his while her hands moved under his long black coat to feel the ripping muscles hidden under his black shirt. "Oh I would never."

Kaneki spared no time in ridding her of her red lace bra and unzipped the mouth on his mask. His lips caught her nipples, one by one, sucking and biting and her back arched at the sensation of his teeth and the cool metal of the mask. Touka wrapped her legs around his waist, rubbing up against his bulge and smirked as he let out a groan against her neck. He may be good but she won't lose to him.

Removing his black gloves, a hand snaked down her body and circled her nether region. She whined as he pulled away but only to find him working on removing the garter stockings and pulled it down together with her lace panties.

Her breath comes out ragged as he inserted one finger into her core. She grabbed his shoulders, fingernails digging into his back as he swirled his finger inside her before adding another. He curved them up towards him and she arched her back, seeing black and white as she let out a silent scream. He let out a groan as her core tightened around his fingers and he pulled them out to lick the juices on his fingers.

Touka didn't rest and flipped them over so that Kaneki was on his back and she was on top of him. Panting, she quickly unbuckled his belt and pulled down his boxers together with his pants to expose the throbbing member. She moved over him to position his member on her core and slowly sat down until every inch of him is buried inside her. His hands squeezed her hips and instead of him guiding her to the pace he liked, she was doing it and she relished in the moans of pleasure that he was giving her, feeling a sense of satisfaction that she was able to make this powerful man at her mercy.

But he wouldn't allow that to happen for long as he flipped her over and thrusted into her deep and fast. Every thrust knocked the breath out of her and she found herself wanting more as she dug her fingers into his butt to pull him closer, closer, closer. He cursed into her ear and spilled his juices into her. She followed soon after as she felt his juices fill her up so warmly.

Collapsing onto her, Kaneki panted and Touka chuckled. "I've been in this industry for many years but that was—" she breathed. "Amazing."

He didn't reply and took her many more times that night. She woke up the next morning with the space beside her empty and a check with a double amount of what she usually received for her service. Standing up, her legs wobbled and she fell to the floor, smirking. That guy is good, making me so exhausted.

What Touka didn't expect was that she would miss his presence so much that she wanted to see him again.