Drunk

Requested by : @mac0740 , @HannaMehic , @Sakura__Ren)

SPECIAL (Touka's birthday)

Au where ghouls can drink alcohol.

"Touka-channnn.. I feel sick..."

"Yes yes we're reaching your room soon.." Touka said as she carried the drunk Kaneki up the staircase of Anteiku.

Summary of what happened :
Earlier that night, Hide had invited Touka and Kaneki for a drink at a bar as Touka had just reached 18 years old (1st July) so Hide wanted to let her try alcohol. Of course, Touka brought Yoriko along as well. So they drank and Kaneki went down after a glass. Which brings us back to the current situation.

Touka had finally reached Kaneki's room and threw him down onto the bed, complaining that he was heavy.

Once he's on the bed, he felt a rush up his throat and covered his mouth. Touka noticed and quickly brought him to the toilet. He vomited into the toilet bowl and Touka looked away in disgust, noting to herself she should never get this drunk.

She searched his closets for something proper for Kaneki to wear as his shirt could possibly be dirty from all the vomiting.

Kaneki in his state, at least had the decency to clean himself up before stumbling back into his room.

"Uhhh... Is that you Touka?" His vision was blur.

"Yeah."

"Yayyyy it's Touka-channnnn!!!" He ran towards her and threw his arms around her neck. Touka couldn't respond in time and fell backwards.

"OUCH!!!" She cried out in pain as her head hit the floor. "WATCH WHAT YOU'RE DOING IDIOT!!"

"It's Touka-channnnnn~ hehehe!" Kaneki was giggling like a girl.

He sniffed the back of her ear. "You smell niceeee Touka-chann~"

Touka blushed. "WHA-GET OFF ME YOU IDIOT!" She tried to push him off but he didn't budge.

Kaneki got on his knees and stared at her. Then at her chest. "I wonder how these feel like..." He reached out for her breasts and squeezed them.

Touka released a loud moan. Once she realized she quickly covered her mouth. She pulled him closer to her and secretly used her right hand to hit the back of his neck, making him pass out.

"Sorry but I'll have to let you sleep for a while." Touka whispered.

She sat him up against his cupboard and removed his shirt and pants, leaving him only in his underwear. His pants were easy to put on but his shirt was not. She attempted putting on his shirt twice but failed.

So she straddled him to make it easier. She succeeded finally after the fourth try. She then rested her hands on his shoulders and stared at his well-defined face. She had no perverted thoughts what-so-ever as she straddled him but since his face was just there, she figured she would get a closer look at it.

Long eyelashes, slim nose and...his lips.

She wondered how his lips feels like and gathered her courage to land a kiss on his lips.

Soft, as she had expected. She separated and could feel her cheeks heat up.

Kaneki made a soft noise and that startled her. She quickly got off him and stared. She released a sigh of relief when he didn't wake up.

She threw his arms over her shoulders and helped him to bed. Once he's on the bed, she pulled the blanket over him and sat down on the floor. She decided to watch over him and stroked his head until exhaustion took over.

- Morning After -

Kaneki woke up and groaned. "My head hurts..." He hung his legs at the side of the bed and stood up, wanting to get some water to drink. He took one step forward and stepped on something soft. He looked down and boy was he surprised.

Touka was sleeping on the floor, in his room.

"WHA-WHAT?!" Kaneki shouted as he jumped back onto his bed and backed away until his back hit the wall.

Touka moaned. "Noisy..." She rubbed her eyes and opened them. She sat up and saw Kaneki staring at her with big eyes. "Oh you're awake. Do you feel better or need anything?"

"I have a slight headache but who cares about that?! Touka-chan why were you sleeping in my room?"

"You don't remember?"

"No.."

"We went to drink with Hide and Yoriko, ring a bell?"

"Oh. After that I don't remember."

Touka stiffened. "Ah that's fine. Nothing much happened. I just took care of you, that's all."

"Ah thank you so much! I must have been a pain... I'll repay you, uhh I'll take over your next shift!"

"No it's alright." She said. "Besides you've already repaid me..." She mumbled, referring to the kiss.

"Huh?" Kaneki looked at her, confused.

"Nothing! Besides, I heard from Hide that you can't drink but still came for my sake. Thanks." She smiled at him.

"Ah no it's okay. It was your birthday after all!" Kaneki scratched his cheek and blushed. "Ah! Your birthday present!" He got off his bed, went to his cupboard and took out a tiny box. He stretched out his arms to her, holding the small box in his hands.

"Happy Belated Birthday, Touka-chan!"

Touka was surprised he even bought something for her. She took the box from him. "T-Thank you. May I open it?"

"Sure!"

She then looked at the box. It was a rectangular box, with blue wrapping paper, accompanied with a red ribbon. She pulled the ribbon, untying its knot and opened the box. To her surprise, the box contained a rabbit necklace.

"This is..."

"I hope you like it..."

Touka thought about the time he had spent thinking about what to get her and smiled. It's the thought that counts. "Thanks I love it. Will you put it on for me?"

"Ah okay!" Kaneki took the necklace from her and went behind her. He brushed her hair at the back of her neck away gently and the cold touch of Kaneki's fingers sent goose bumps down her spine. He raised the necklace over her head, positioned it on her neck then hooked it.

Kaneki went back in front to look at her before commenting. "It looks beautiful on you."

Touka blushed.

"T-Then I'll be going now, take care of yourself." As she stood at the door, she turned back to look at him.

"Kaneki. Thanks for last night's kiss." Touka smiled and closed the door behind her.

"Eh?" Kaneki stood there for a moment, confused. "EHHHHHHHH?!?!?!"

To Touka, the best birthday present she could ever receive was a kiss from her loved one, Kaneki.

...

It's already 2th July here so I'm a little late but never too late! Happy birthday Touka-chan! ❤️