Christmas

AU they are all humans and Kaneki fell in love with Touka, not Rize.

---

After a hectic morning at work, the couple finally returned to their warm and cozy home. They took a bath together, taking turns to wash each other backs before changing into comfy matching couple sweaters and settling down in front of their fire place to warm themselves up. Since it was snowing heavily outside, they didn't feel like going out and decided to stay home to celebrate Christmas. As they brainstormed on what they should do at home, Touka thought of an idea.

"Hey why not we go on a Christmas movie marathon? You know, to get in the Christmas mood!" She said.

Kaneki nodded. "That's a great idea."

They shifted to sit in front of the television and picked movies to watch. After settling for an interesting yet relaxing movie, they pulled a thick blanket over themselves and cuddled together, with Touka laying her head against Kaneki's shoulder.

The movie started off with a guy named Christopher getting dumped by his girlfriend one month before Christmas and after hearing so many nagging by his family, he decided to go online to find a woman whom he can call his fake girlfriend, just to shut his family up. He did find a woman named Krissy, and she agreed to be his fake girlfriend as she was in the same situation as him. As they hung out more, they gradually fell in love and at the ending scene, they became a real couple and Christopher kissed Krissy.

Seeing that scene, Touka blushed and turned to look up at her boyfriend, only to find that he was also looking down at her with pink coloring his cheeks. His arm encircled her waist and the two shifted closer to each other until their lips touched. As she wrapped her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss, his arms tightened around her waist. Kaneki gently sucked on her lips and she sucked his lips back, playfully biting on his lower lip just to tease him.

He pulled back and smirked. His hands then went all over her ticklish spots, tickling her. She giggled and fell on her back as he got on top of her and continued tickling her.

"HAHAH STOP OH MY GOD HAHA!!" She laughed until tears escaped her eyes. Finding a chance, Touka made him trip to fall on his back, getting on top of him and started to tickle him too.

The couple then begun a tickling competition, to see who could find the most ticklish spots and make them laugh the most. In the end, Kaneki won as he knew almost all of Touka's ticklish spots while she only knew one of his.

"Damn why are you so tough? Don't you feel ticklish?" She asked and he chuckled.

"Not as ticklish as you!" He said as he attacked her waist once again, making her burst into laughter.

"HAHAH geez you!" Taking a pillow, she threw it at him playfully.

He managed to avoid the pillow from hitting him and moved forward to pull her in for a hug. Kissing her forehead, he said, "I love you."

Blushing, she muttered, "I love you too..."

The black haired male leaned down to kiss her on the lips again before he settled beside her. "Alright. Let's continue with our movie marathon, shall we?"

"Yeah!"

---

After their 3rd movie, the violet haired female's stomach grumbled and she blushed in embarrassment. Kaneki laughed and she hit him on the chest. He stood up and looked down at her. "Guess it's time for dinner. Are you coming with me?"

She smiled. "Of course."

The couple went to the kitchen and after putting on aprons, they opened the fridge to see what was available to use for a meal. Bringing out the ingredients required, they got to work.