Kingdom Love

This is AU story.

Long time ago, there was a princess and prince who fell in love with each other.

The princess was a tomboy, didn't trust others easily and had a foul mouth.

The prince was kind and gentle. He likes to read books.

One day, they had a match making session and the princess' parents decided the prince would be the best match for their daughter and arranged a marriage for them.

The prince's name was Kaneki Ken and the princess' name was Kirishima Touka.

But the princess didn't like the idea of marrying the prince as she didn't see any good qualities in him she likes as a man. She likes men who are strong, funny and brave. The prince didn't seem like that.

Naturally she objected but nothing could be done. The prince's parents has already agreed to the marriage.

The prince and princess were to spend a few months together in a house getting to know each other before they get married.

"Hah?! Why do I have to stay in a house with him?" Touka shouted and pointed at Kaneki. He was taken aback. He didn't know the princess was this rude, to the point of shouting and pointing at him. Worst first impression ever.

"Touka! Don't do that you're being rude!" Her mother warned her and pushed down her daughter's finger. She sighed. "Be a good girl please Touka. It's for your marriage."

"I don't even like him..." Touka mumbled and Kaneki heard that.

"That's why you have to spend some time with him until you guys fall in love!" Her mother exclaimed.

"Tch." The princess clicked her tongue.

Thus they moved into a small cottage in the forest with some of their servants.

"Kirishima-san I'm aware that you don't like me but please bear with me for the next few months."

"Okay. Please bear with me too."

Kaneki was surprised. She's being obedient today. Maybe her mother gave her a lecture or something.

After a few weeks, they got along quite well despite their differences. It went from "Oi you shit head" to "shitty Kaneki" to "Kaneki". Touka decided that the prince could be trusted and thus put her trust in him. She gradually fell in love with him.

"Hey do you want to come with me? I'm thinking of taking a dip inside the lake near our house." Kaneki asked.

"Isn't that dangerous? Bears may come you know."

"If they do then I'll protect you."

Touka blushed. It's the first time a guy said he would protect her. Being a girl like her, no prince would take her and he was the first one to.

She agreed to go to the lake with him. They wore their clothes over their swimsuits. Kaneki requested that no servants follow them as he wanted privacy.

Reaching the uninhabited lake, they were in awe. The water was shimmering under the sun and it was beautiful.

Kaneki stripped off his clothes excluding his swimming pants. Touka blushed as it was her first time seeing a guy's body. It was well-toned and he even had a 6 pack.

"Come here, Touka-chan." He stretched his hand out to her.

"W-wait my clothes. You turn around." Touka said shyly. Kaneki chuckled and did as he was told.

She stripped off her clothes and told him to turn around. He stared at her. Touka was wearing a 2 piece pink swimsuit with frills. She covered her chest area, blushing.