Yandere

Request for @Zipstrick

Touka glared at the girl customer who's been talking with Kaneki for the past 5 minutes.

She clicked her tongue as the girl leaned forward and pressed her arms together, exposing her cleavage.

Just because it isn't very busy today at the cafe doesn't mean that she can talk to him.

She looked at her book.

Yukari...

That's her name.

Touka decided she would kill Yukari tonight and make her her food.

-next day-

"Hey Touka-chan, have the girl I was talking to yesterday came in yet?" Kaneki asked his girlfriend.

Touka covered her mouth as a burp threatened to escape. "No, why?"

"Oh.. Because she and I get along well and we were talking about Takatsuki Sen's books yesterday. But I find it weird.. She visits everyday but today she hasn't. I wonder if something happened to her."

At that moment, the television in Anteiku reported breaking news.

"News flash. A girl named, Yukari Hoshino, 20, was killed last night. We are not so sure of the cause of death but it is suspected to be the work of a hungry ghoul. We urge civilians to be careful walking alone at night..."

Kaneki's eyes widened. "That's a shame.. I lost someone whom I could talk to about books.."

"You can talk to me about them." Touka said.

"But you won't understand.." He sighs. "I'll find someone else."

He didn't need to find someone else because another girl already had her eye on him.

"Kaneki-kyun~~ have you read Takatsuki Sen's latest book? It was gross~" Tamura said in a cute voice.

The way she talks and the words that comes out of her mouth is totally different.. But as long as she can talk about books, I'm fine.

"Hi Tamura. Yes I find her latest book quite grotesque, but it was interesting."

---

-At Night-

Touka spotted Kaneki sitting on her bed, reading his book. He looked really happy while he did that.

Plopping down beside him, she asked, "didn't you read this book already?"

"Ah because I wanted to have more to talk about with Tamura."

Straddling him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered into his ear, "let's do something else can we?"

Kaneki gulped, putting down his book. "O-okay.."

---

The next day.. 10pm

"H-help me someone!!" Tamura screamed as she found herself being chased.

"Ahhh!!!" She made a BLURRPH sound as blood gushed from her abdomen.

"Don't worry Kaneki I'll kill everyone who gets close to you.. Because you only need me.." Touka laughed as she looked down at Tamura's corpse.

---

Noticing new meat inside Touka's fridge, Kaneki turned to her, asking, "Yomo gave you more food?"

"Yeah been really hungry lately. Wonder why." Touka replied as she took one package from the fridge.

That's weird... She keeps getting new food and she hadn't even finished the previous one yet.

Come to think of it, the news just flashed Tamura's death. Could this meat be..?

Kaneki shook his head. That can't be.. Touka wouldn't kill my friends. But just in case..

He took one package and sniffed it. Because as a human Tamura had a really unique smell, he noticed the first time she called out to him.

This is..!! Tamura's smell!!!

Could Touka really have..? No no I can't accuse her of doing that. I need to get more evidence first.

"Ken? What are you doing?"

He fumbled with the package and almost dropped it onto the floor. "N-nothing just was a little hungry.."

She has been with him for quite some time and knowing him, whenever he lies, he will touch his chin and he is doing that right now.

Touka narrows her eyes. "You're lying. Tell me the truth."

"Ah you caught me.. I guess couldn't be helped. I'll be straight then." His tone suddenly became serious. "Did you kill Tamura-San?"

Her eyes widened then she smirked. "I did so what?"

Now it was Kaneki's turn to be shocked. "Why did you do that? Could you have killed Yukari-San too?"

She gave him a smile which said yes.

"Why did you kill them?"

Walking towards him, her smile turns into a frown. He felt a chill down his spine.

"Because you only need me. You don't need other girls."

"That's why you killed them?"

"That's right. I love you Ken and it's only right that I keep the other girls away even if you're the one who approached them first. You belong to me. So if you don't want anyone else to be killed, you better don't-"

He pulled her to him and hugged her tightly. Okay maybe he should be scared but she's doing this for a reason. She has lost too many people in her life and he understands that she doesn't want to lose him either.

"I also love you Touka. But don't kill anymore okay? They also have their loved ones just like if I lose you, I'll be sad."

"If you say so.. Okay." She returned the hug, nuzzling into his neck. "You're mine."

"I'm yours no matter what."

Kaneki cupped Touka's cheeks, making her look at him. He leaned in and his lips touched hers, never leaving hers until they're both out of breath.

Next day...

A female customer started talking to Kaneki again and when he noticed Touka smiling, he immediately cut her off, afraid the same incident is gonna happen again.

At least, he has a very loyal girlfriend who is very willing to kill for him.

CREDITS TO
SUI ISHIDA WHO CREATED THIS FAB & FANTASTIC MANGA CALLED TOKYO GHOUL.

AND NOW TO THE CHARACTERS IN THIS ONE SHOT

KANEKI KEN - CHILD WHO DESERVES TO BE PROTECTED
KIRISHIMA TOUKA - PERSON WHO'S PROTECTING THE CHILD
YUKARI HOSHINO - TAKATSUKI READER #1 [DEAD]
TAMURA YAMA - TAKATSUKI READER #2 [DEAD]
NEWS REPORTER - PROBABLY GONNA DIE NEXT CUZ TOUKA DOES NOT LIKE HER

---

The ending kinda sucks but I found it weird to just end it when they kiss so yea :X

Hope Zipstrick likes this and the credits xD