Honeymoon

Request by -back-in-black-

For their honeymoon, Touka decided to let Kaneki handle it since he looked super excited and hyped up for it. But it didn't mean that she allowed him to hide it from her, though she knew it was his way of a surprise. Her patience was wearing thin.

"Ken! For the last time, where are you taking me?! It's been 12 hours and we're still not there yet." Touka pouted, eyes seeing nothing but black with the blindfold over her eyes he had insisted only be removed when they reach their destination.

"Just a little more." Kaneki calmly said, holding her hand tightly to guide her down the helicopter safely. When she stepped down, she felt the soft ground beneath her slippers. Not being able to pinpoint what it was yet, she continued walking with only her husband's hand guiding her.

"This better be worth the long flight." She warned.

"It will be, I promise."

The couple then walked for 10 minutes until they reached their hotel, by which she could tell from the staff asking Kaneki if they have a reservation and the small chat about the room number and card. He then brought her to their room and she heard the sound of a door sliding sideways before she felt the cool breeze hitting her face. Finally, he took off her blindfold.

"Tadah! We're at the Maldives! Do you like it?" Kaneki asked, smiling.

The first thing she saw was tufts of white clouds in the blue sky drifting past. Her eyes then focused on how the jewel-blue ocean spread out infinitely and how the waves hit the sand so gently. The smell of salt permeated the air and she closed her eyes to enjoy the breeze. Opening her eyes, she turned to her husband and tacked him with a hug. "I love it, Ken. Thank you."

He grinned and returned the hug. "You're welcome. Then shall we go?"

The couple changed into their swimsuits which consisted of a black off-shoulder ruffled bikini top and high-waist bikini bottoms for Touka, and a pair of black board shorts accompanied with a white jacket for Kaneki. He couldn't take his eyes off of his wife and knowing how guys will definitely ogle her, he removed his jacket and put it around her shoulders. She wears it without complaints because she knew he cared about her.

These are how their outfit looks like!