Pampering

"Touka-chan I'm really fine. I don't need anything." Kaneki held both of Touka's hands in his and looked straight into her eyes.

Touka shifted her gaze away. "I don't believe you. You must need something. Like wanting a new book, a massage or changing shifts... Just say something and I will do it for you."

"If that's the case, can I be selfish just for today?"

"Go ahead."

"Then... Can I see you in a dress?"

Silence.

"Ah I'm sorry-"

Touka walked off before Kaneki even finished his sentence and he sighed.

"My request was that bad, huh?"

Touka came back a few minutes later and stood in front of him. Kaneki's jaw dropped. How she had managed to look so beautiful and charming just by wearing a dress baffled him.

Kaneki managed to choke a  word before pulling her close to him.

Beautiful.

Touka flushed at his compliment.

He gestured to her to sit down on his bed and she did so.

He laid down onto her lap and positioned her hand onto his head.

"Let's stay like this for a while."

Touka replied a word of agreement before caressing his head gently, sometimes running her fingers through his silky white hair.

Kaneki closed his eyes and hummed as she did that before falling asleep on her lap a few minutes later with Touka dozing off as well.

The boy awoke two hours later to find Touka sitting at his coffee table with a cup of coffee in her hand.

"Do you want coffee?" Touka asked.

"Yeah. With your special rabbit design." Kaneki replied as he settled down in front of her.

She acknowledged and got up, disappearing into the kitchen and coming back a while later, placing the cup in front of Kaneki.

He thanked her before picking the warm cup of coffee up and sipping it.

"Anything else you want me to do?"

"Umm..." Kaneki slowly lowered the cup till it touched the table and opened his mouth. "Sex?"

Touka didn't say a thing.

"I-I'm sorry! That sounded really bad. I take it-" Kaneki gasped as Touka started stripping in front of him.

"Touka-chan I take it back! We don't have to do it so please put on your clothes!" Kaneki flushed and scrambled to pick up her dress.

"I don't mind."

"Eh?"

"I don't mind if we do it." Touka felt her cheeks burn from saying such an embarrassing sentence. She walked towards him and pushed onto the bed, straddling him.

"Touka-Hnn!" Kaneki groaned as Touka started grinding her hips and sucking on his neck.

After releasing his skin with a harsh suck, Touka sat up straight. "You don't want to..?"

"I do but if you don't want to, I'm fine."

"Then let's do it." Touka's tone was firm and she leaned back down, pressing her breasts onto his chest.

Kaneki flipped her over onto her back. "T-Then let's get to it."

Touka responded by wrapping her arms around his neck and putting him closer.

With a mix of her moans and his groans, they had a very fulfilling time.

---

Kaneki cupped Touka's cheeks and made her face him.

"You know the best thing I could ever have is you by my side. If you're there, then I don't need anything else." Kaneki boldly said, making Touka flush.

"But thank you, for today. I'm happy to have a girlfriend like you."

"Bakaneki.." Touka mumbled as she tried to hide her flushing face by burying her head into his bare chest.

---

Aww ❤️❤️❤️