Shopping

"Ah. It's Hide and your boyfriend, Touka-chan!" Yoriko chirped. Before Touka could react, her friend was already running towards her blonde boyfriend and hugging him.

"I missed you so much! Did you miss me?" Yoriko asked while snuggling into Hide's chest.

Hide grinned. "Why wouldn't I miss my cute girlfriend?" Yoriko giggled at his reply.

While the couple were flirting, Kaneki and Touka stood in silence.

Touka decided to start a conversation to avoid this awkward atmosphere but felt nervous all of a sudden. "H-Hey."

"Hello Touka-chan. You were shopping with Yoriko-chan?" Kaneki asked, like nothing's going on.

Touka opened her mouth to reply but she felt her arm being pulled by Yoriko. "Come on, Touka-chan! We're going shopping! Hide and Kaneki-san are coming too!"

As Yoriko dragged Touka into the store with her complaining that her feet was sore, her eyes widened in shock at the store they were in.

Of all places, a lingerie store. With Kaneki.

Touka quickly whispered. "Y-Yoriko! We can't shop here! They're guys!"

But Yoriko wasn't even listening, already picking out a bra and showing it to Hide, who is nodding and giving a thumbs up to her. Touka sighed at the scene and started making her way out of the store with Kaneki following behind her.

Before Touka's feet took a step outside the shop, her wrist was grabbed by Yoriko. "Come on Touka-chan! Just once, please?" Yoriko clapped her hands together, in a praying way and shut her eyes.

Touka sighed heavily. "Alright. Just this once."

"Yay! Thank you, Touka-chan!" Yoriko grabbed a random bra and pushed it in Touka's hands before pushing her towards the changing room. "Try this!"

Touka got pushed into the changing room without having any say in this.

Geez. That Yoriko...

Touka placed her bag down onto the stool beside the mirror and started taking off her shirt to try on the bra. Kaneki just quietly stood outside, waiting for her.

"Yoriko I'm done! Would you come in and take a look?" Touka asked.

No reply.

"Yoriko?" She called again.

She stuck out one hand and grabbed Yoriko's wrist, pulling her inside the changing room.

The person who went in the room wasn't her best friend, but her boyfriend instead. She had accidentally pulled Kaneki into her changing room. He looked at her and she looked at him.

Touka opened her mouth to scream but Kaneki quickly used his hand to cover it. "Please don't scream! I'll be treated as a pervert if you do!" He whispered.

Touka covered her chest with her one of her arms and pried his hand from her mouth. "Get. Out." She said menacingly.

Kaneki obeyed and left the changing room.

Hide threw his arm around his best friend and smirked. "Hey Kaneki, did you get to see good stuff in there?"

"Hide!"

Touka could hear them having a conversation outside but couldn't be bothered with its contents as she was busy blushing.

Besides holding hands, hugging and kissing, they haven't done anything further. That means that was his first time seeing her in her underwear.

Was I too mean? I wanted to ask him whether I looked nice or not...

Touka sighed.

"Hey hey Touka-chan! Can I come in?" Yoriko asked.

"Yeah."

She went inside.

"Yoriko what should I do? Kaneki saw me in this! I wanted to ask him how I looked in this but I was too embarrassed! It was my first time showing a guy my body!"

"Calm down! I'll go out and see what's happening then I'll call him here!"

---

A saleswoman walked over to Kaneki and Hide. "Why don't you guys pick something for your girlfriends? I'm sure they would love that! I recommend this and this." She held up bras for them to see.

Hide grabbed one of the bright colored bra and ran to Yoriko.

Whisper whisper. Hide nodded.

The saleswoman looked at Kaneki expectantly.

"Um I don't think my girlfriend would like that.."

Hide took the dark colored bra from the saleswoman's hands and shoved it into Kaneki's hands. "Here. Go to her." He pushed Kaneki towards Touka's changing room.

"Hide! Don't! I'll get killed!" Kaneki struggled from Hide's grasp but couldn't escape when he realized he was already inside with Touka.

She stared at the bra in his hands.

"Um this is not-"

"I'll wear it." Touka took the bra from his hands.

"B-But-"

"Shut up and let me wear it. Turn around and don't you dare look behind or at the mirror." Touka felt her cheeks warm.

---

"I'm done. Turn around."

Kaneki did so but did not open his eyes. He didn't want to get killed.

"How do I look?"

Hearing a soft voice from Touka, he opened his eyes. What he saw at first was Touka's heavily blushing face. His grey eyes then slowly travelled down, pass her slim neck, her collarbones, finally to her chest. He stared at her cleavage before he looked at the design of the bra. It was purple and lacy, sexy. He thought that it fits her.

"So..?"

Kaneki quickly turned his head away and tried to cover his growing blush with the back of his hand. "I-It looks nice on you."

Touka fidgeted. "...I'll buy this then." She finally declared.

---

The two couples then spent the whole day choosing underwear.

Goes without saying, Kaneki and Touka became closer.

---

Hope you guys liked this one shot! I looked at my last one shot and realized I haven't posted in a week 😨 so I rushed to publish this!

I've just been slacking a lot cuz of my holidays. Don't know. When I'm in school, I feel like writing. When I'm home, I don't feel like writing. Haiz...

Anyway I was just asking myself when is Blue Exorcist Season 2 gonna come out? I miss dat show :'(