Krieg

Request by: @ToukenNochi & @ExerilloX

I may have changed some parts of the request you've given me.

--

Krieg = war

War AU. Ken will be having black hair but at the same length as Shironeki's.

--

The year is 1823 and the war is between Britain and Germany has just started. Many male soldiers were sent out to war and the remaining that were not sent—the women, children and few men remained in Britain to make sure the country continues functioning even if the bulk of the citizens are at war.

Arima Kishou, one of the Great War Generals in Britain, has retired and chose to live peacefully in the city while still contributing to the army in other ways. His adopted son, Kaneki Ken, will soon be his father's successor. But to be a successor, it is a requirement by the army for him to get married to a lady of good status and one who is able to bear a child for him so that the family can carry on the family name in the army.

--

"Ken," Arima called.

"Yes, father," Ken answered as he stood in front of the desk that his father was sitting at.

The white-haired male slid a photo across the desk to Ken and he stared down curiously at the picture of a beautiful long violet haired lady. "You will marry Lady Kirishima Touka. The wedding will happen in 2 months so I suggest that you attempt to get along well with her before the marriage. To do that, General Kirishima, her father, and I have arranged for the two of you to meet this Saturday."

"Yes, father."

The day of the meeting soon came and it was held at General Kishou's house. The servants welcomed the Kirishima father and daughter into the house and guided them to a guest room, where Arima and Ken were waiting at. Upon arrival at the room, General Arata immediately stepped forward to give General Kishou a hug. "It's been a while, Kishou."

Arima let out a rare smile as he embraced Arata. "Yes, it has, my friend."

It seemed the both of them had been friends ever since they were young and had promised that they would have both of their children marry one another when they grew up.

The two men separated and Arata patted Ken on the back. "What a handsome son you have, Kishou. I'm sure he'll get along just fine with my daughter. Oh! Where are my manners? Touka, come here and introduce yourself!"

From behind her father, a lady walked towards them and stepped in front of Arima and Ken. She held her dress up slightly, bent her knees with one foot forward and lowered her body into a bow. "My name is Kirishima Touka. I am pleased to make your acquaintance, General Kishou, and Lord Kaneki."

This is how Touka's dress looks like.