Angry Touka

"Touka-chan..." Kaneki whined as he wrapped his arms around his girlfriend's waist, stomach against her back and his chin resting on her shoulder. He shouldn't have teased her if she was going to ignore him like this.

It all started with him telling her to close her eyes. She did as she was told, waited for a while and felt his lips brush against hers. Continuing to keep her eyes shut, she patiently waited for him to really kiss her. After waiting for another 5 seconds of no movement from him, she opened her eyes to a grinning Kaneki. "Hehe you thought I would kiss you, didn't you?"

Touka's face turned tomato red and she punched him on his face before running out of the room screaming, "NO I DIDN'T YOU BAKA!"

"Ouch.. That hurts Touka-chan..." Kaneki rubbed his reddening cheek.

- Flashback over -

"Touka-chan, I'm sorry... Please look at me..." He whined as he rubbed his face on her shoulder. She ignored him and continued with making her latte art. "One rabbit latte art ready!"

Nishiki came to the counter, placed it on the tray and stared at them. "Hey you guys, take this to the bedroom will ya? This is the cafe."

Kaneki pouted. "I'm doing this because Touka-Chan doesn't want to talk to me."

"I don't care what your problems are. Get to work or get out." Nishiki scolded as he walked away. The black haired male sighed. He released Touka and grabbed her wrist. "Come with me."

"Hey wha—?!" He pulled her into the back of the shop and pinned her against the door before leaning in for a kiss. He frowned when she turned her head away and pleaded with her to look at him.

Touka still refused to and continued looking somewhere else. Kaneki pressed a kiss to her neck and that made her turn back to face him. "What are you—" Her words got cut off as he pressed his lips to hers, taking her breath away from the softness and sweetness of his lips. She couldn't help but close her eyes to the pleasant and warm feeling, wrapping her arms around his waist to pull him closer.

Kaneki released his lips from hers and looked at her with a smile. "So you wanted a kiss after all."

"Bakaneki..." She blushed and then pulled him in for another kiss.

Alright!! I got this idea from watching a movie with my friends. It's called "The Longest Ride" by Nicholas Sparks. The movie was awesome and I suggest you guys try it :D

Edited 1st June 2018. So I'm slowly trying to rewrite all of my one shots because I just can't stand seeing such cringey writing.