RE:member

Requested by: @Animefreakawesome , @GuardianPatatas & @SabrinaMedrano5

Omg this is so heavily requested! !(◎_◎;)

---

On another note, I have created a new book named "Touken Lemons"! The first chapter "Nightmare" is already out! So do check it out for those who love lemons like me and I promise that you guys will enjoy it! *wink wink*

My skills for lemon writing is not very good yet but I hope to improve over time! Now onto the story!

---

The last time they met was on that bridge.

"Why? Why? Why? Why did you become like this..." Touka straddled Kaneki to the ground, tears dripping down onto his cheeks. She leaned down to press her lips onto his cold ones.

His hands reached to cup her cheeks, wiping her tears away with his both thumbs. They separated and stared at each other.

The female ghoul stood up and started walking away, only to be stopped by the half ghoul. She turned back and he pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her tightly.

Her arms moved to hug him back and felt his body shaking. Withdrawing, she looked up at his face. His eyes was filled with sorrow and his lips trembled.

He looked like he wanted to say something but Touka kissed him, not wanting to hear it. She pulled back hesitantly and forced herself to smile. "Let's go back to my place."

---

Their naked and sweaty bodies pressed together for warmth under the covers. The female ghoul listened as Kaneki's heartbeat steadied and his breathing stabilizing. Soon, he was fast asleep.

She took some time to remember how he looked like. Who knows when will be the next time she will get to see him again?

Her fatigue soon took over her and she fell asleep in his arms.

Touka woke up the next morning and he was already gone. The clothes scattered all over the floor reminded her of last night's activities and that it was real.

He'll come back to Anteiku. I know it.

5 years later...

"Nii-san! One latte!" The violet haired female ghoul shouted.

Yomo grunted and started working on the latte.

"Mommy mommy! Look at the drawing I just did!" A little black haired boy held a drawing in his hands while jumping excitedly.

Touka squatted down and took the drawing from the boy's hands. "This is really good, Ken! Where did you learn to draw this?" She said, impressed.

"Hehe I practiced!" The boy grinned.

She ruffed her son's hair and smiled. "Good job. Mommy's a little busy right now so could you go over there to that empty table to draw? I'll come to you later."

"Okay!" The boy chirped and went to sit down at a corner table with his drawing materials.

After a long and hectic day of serving customers, they finally could take a break. Touka heaved a sigh of relief. "Finally some rest!"

She sat down on the chair in front of Ken and watched as he picked up a crayon, coloring on the paper with it.

The store's bell rang and she immediately stood up, turning to greet their new customer.

"Good afternoon—"

Her breath stuck in her throat upon seeing the person before her. Half black and white hair and the exact same face as the man she loved 5 years ago.