Stalking

Requested by @Kaneki_Ken- himself xD

Recently, Touka had a feeling that she was being stalked.

Before lessons, during lessons, break time and after school. Basically the whole day from the time she leaves her house to the time she reached Anteiku. There was always someone in the shadows constantly watching her.

It's been a week and Touka couldn't take it anymore. She was going to tell the person to stop stalking her or else she will make sure he never sees the light again. As to why she knows the person is a guy is just a guess.

As Touka and Yoriko walked out of the school gates, she spotted her stalker at the corner of her eye. The person noticed her gaze and ran away at top speed, preventing Touka from catching with him.

She panted. "Damn he runs really fast.. I'll catch him next time."

"Touka-chan you sure you don't want to call the police? He could be dangerous." Yoriko asked.

"It's fine. I'll settle this myself."

---

-Back at Anteiku-

Touka raised her eyebrows. "Why are you sweating so much?"

Kaneki panted. "I went for a run."

"In this weather and at this timing? You're gonna get heatstroke." She pointed outside at the scorching sun with at least 36 degrees and at one of hottest times of the day.

"Yeah. I perspire more this way."

"Drink more water or you'll die of heatstroke. Don't say I didn't warn you."

"Y-Yes."

When Touka left, Kaneki sighed.

---

The next day...

Touka went to the public library with Yoriko. That person was there again.

While Yoriko found a book and sat down at a table, Touka purposely walked to the further end of the library. Seeing as there was no one there, she picked up a book and started reading.

But this was just a distraction for the person to let down their guard. She could feel him getting closer and when he's one shelf behind her, she spun around to take a look at the person.

The person was obviously startled at her sudden action but was quick enough to duck so she couldn't see his face and run quickly out of sight.

Touka could have sworn she saw a glimpse of white hair beneath the cap he was wearing.

-Anteiku-

At night when Kaneki was having his shift, Touka entered his room and looked around.

Her eyes widened as she saw the cap the person was wearing when stalking her inside his bathroom.

She picked it up. "Why is this here?"

Seeing as the person always runs away when Touka spots him, he should be sweating quite a bit.

Not being a pervert or anything, she was only checking. Bringing the cap to her nose and sniffing it, Kaneki's sweat smell was there.

That's it. She was going to confront him after his work.

-After Work-

As Kaneki set his apron down onto the bed, Touka called out. He turned his head to her and her arms were folded, her feet tapping.

"Hey Touka-chan. What's the matter?"

"You.. You've been stalking me haven't you?"

He froze at her question. "W-What makes you think I did that kind of stuff?" His hand raised to his chin instinctively.