Can't Say No

The half ghoul and ghoul have been dating for 6 months now and they know what to do to get what they want from their partner.

In Kaneki's case, he would tease Touka.

"Ne Touka-chan."

"Let go of me."

"No." I smirked. Both of us laid on the bed with me pinning Touka down. "Please?" I gave her the puppy face.

She rolled her eyes. "No. Why would I work your shift just because you want to rest? I also want to rest. That day is my only off day in like weeks."

I frowned. There is one thing that I know that Touka is weak of. Tickling. So I brought out my Kagune and tickled her with it. My Kagune slid all over her body, inside of her clothes. Her stomach, waist and thigh were the most ticklish part.

Touka started giggling then laughing very loudly. "Stop it bakaneki... Sto-HAHAHAHAHA! Stop it!"

After a few seconds of tickling, Touka start to tear too much from laughing. That's when she gave up. "Fine. You bastard." She clicked her tongue and glared at me.

"Thank you!" I smiled, contented and leaned down to give her a peck on the lips. "I love you."

Touka blushed. "Stop it you..."

After that, Touka regretted agreeing to take his shift.

In Touka's case, she would scare him.

"Kaneki. Go and buy groceries in my place I'm tired."

"Ehhh? But the supermarket is really far..." He whined.

"Of course it's far if not why did I ask you to go buy for me?"

"I don't want to."

"Fine." I smirked. Kaneki gulped. Whenever I smirk, it means I'm up to nothing good.

I went up to Kaneki's room and threatened him that I would burn his books with my Kagune if he didn't go buy the stuff for me. He gave the poker face.

Kaneki knew I couldn't bring myself to burn them as I knew how much he loved his books. I brought out my Kagune and lit in on fire. Then, his eyes widened. "Stop it! Okay I'll go!"

Even though he knew I wouldn't burn them, he was still scared I would accidentally touch one of the books with my Kagune and burn it.

I smiled and made a "shoo shoo" gesture to Kaneki.

He then went off to get the groceries.

Hehe.