Story

Entering his girlfriend's room, Kaneki saw her lying on the table using her arms as support. Her books and notes scattered were all over her table.

"Touka-chan?" He shook her arm.

No reaction. She must have been studying really hard lately... He slowly removed her arms from the table and carried her up in his arms bridal style.

He walked towards the bed and placed her down gently, careful not to wake his darling up. He then pulled the blankets and sat down on her bed, staring at her.

Touka had black eye circles under her eyes and she was mumbling some Maths equation in her sleep. Kaneki gazed at her longingly before standing up and turning around.

He suddenly felt his shirt being tugged at. Turning around, he saw that Touka was the one who was tugging at his shirt.

"Kaneki?" She whispered.

He sat down onto the bed, taking her hand into his and caressing her cheek. "Yes my princess?"

Touka giggled softly. "Hey... Tell me a story?"

Kaneki chuckled. "Sure."

"Once upon a time, there was this rabbit called Touka. She was ostracized by everyone else and was called a monster, someone who shouldn't exist in that world. So she left her hometown in search of someone or something that would accept her as she was.

One day, she came across a carrot. She picked it up and ate it. It wasn't the thing she was looking for. She continued searching. Along the way, she picked up many things but all of them weren't the missing piece."

"Then?" Touka asked.

"Then, she came across a bunny with an eyepatch. His name was Kaneki."

Touka giggled and Kaneki smiled.

"The rabbit Touka didn't like him very much at first because he seemed naïve about many things but gradually fell in love with him. Why? Because he saw beauty in her which no one could. He saw her as beautiful. They spent more time together and fell in love then they lived happily ever after. The end."

Touka laughed. "What a stupid story."

"Glad to see that you like that stupid story." Kaneki smiled.

"Mm, thank you."

"You're welcome." He leaned down to kiss her. Her eyes fluttered close. "Good night and sweet dreams, Touka-chan."

More fluff! Next one will be a sad one (not again, author-san!) but yes, sad one. Get your tissues ready!!