Training

Requested by : @JAnime13

Touka and Kaneki are closing up the shop together today.

As Kaneki flipped the signboard to 'close', Touka had begun washing the utensils. He walked over beside her and helped to wash.

"I'm almost finished so you can go up and prepare for our training later." Touka said after a moment of silence.

"Ah okay. Then I'll go up first."

...

Kaneki is waiting underground for Touka to arrive. He's really excited for today because it's been a while since they sparred.

Touka reached after 10 minutes and they started their training.

Kaneki brought two of his fists near to his chest and stood in fighting position, ready for battle.

"Here I go." Touka warned and her opening move was a kick. She lifted her leg swiftly and kicked, aiming at his face without any hesitation.

"Whoa!" He exclaimed as he dodged her kick.

"Tch." She clicked her tongue and landed on her feet. She bent down and slid her leg across the ground, wanting to trip him but he jumped up into the air, reading her actions.

He landed a few meters away, started sprinting towards her and aimed a kick towards her side but got blocked by her forearm.

He jumped and used his left leg to kick the other side, landing on his right leg.

She blocked it again and gripped his leg tightly, allowing no escape as she aimed a punch at his face.

He threw his head back and avoided the punch. Kaneki then activated his Kakugan and brought out his Kagune, pulling Touka's leg and lifted her up into the air, carrying her upside down.

"Shit!" Touka obviously did not expect this to happen. She also brought out her Kagune and shot pink crystals at him. But they got blocked by his Kagune.

Kaneki's eyes widened as he saw her shirt drop down and her bra exposed. He blushed and quickly let her down.

Once she touched the ground, Touka ran towards him and tackled him to the ground. She landed two punches on his face. "Why did you let me down?! If you do that in an important situation, you'll die you know that?!"

"Ouch. I know but..."

"What?!" Touka shouted.

Kaneki covered his blushing face with the back of his hand. "I could see your bra..."

"HAH?!" Touka stopped and thought about it.

Oh.

She blushed. "B-But even so you shouldn't just let the enemy down like that, you got that?!"

"Yes..."

"Good." Touka got off of him and they continued their training.

... They had finished their training for today and went back up to their rooms to shower.

"Kaneki what are you doing here?" Touka asked when she came out from her bathroom and saw Kaneki sitting on her bed.

"Ah I wanted to ask you about some battle techniques.." Kaneki said as he raised the book up for her to see.

"Okay. What do you want to ask?" Touka asked as she sat down beside him.

"About this haymaker punch..."

As she was explaining, Kaneki couldn't help but stare at her neck. Water was dripping down from her hair and somehow made her look super sexy to him.

"You understand?"

"Ah yeah." He answered even though he didn't.

"Good." Touka said as she started drying her hair with the towel. She had expected him to make his own way out but he didn't.

"Touka-Chan I'll dry your hair for you. It's thanks for teaching me."

"O-Okay."

He took the towel from her and started drying. Halfway through the action, he stared at her neck. It looked so soft and tasty. Without noticing, he had stopped and kissed the back of her neck.

Touka turned around immediately and covered the spot where he kissed. "What the hell are you doing?!" She was blushing.

Kaneki ignored her question and leaned in to kiss her, tilting his head to the left. Once he noticed that she wasn't resisting, he picked her up and laid her down on the bed gently.

He leaned forward to her ear. "Can I have you tonight? It's been a while..."

She flushed. "F-Fine.."

---

Extra :

"Touka-chan. I forgot to ask you to explain to me some techniques."

"Which techniques?"

Kaneki smirked. "Techniques I can use in bed."

---
Hope you guys like this one shot~my description for them fighting sucks :X