Purikura

"I like you! Please go out with me!" Kaneki said as he bowed and held out a bouquet of roses.

Looking at the black haired male before her, Touka felt her cheeks warm. This was the first time a guy has confessed to her. Not to mention, the guy in front of her is the guy that she has been crushing on since the incident with Tsukiyama.

She wants to accept and become his girlfriend.

"Can you give me some time to consider?"

But she can't bring herself to say yes. Heck, if she could, then she would have confessed to him a long time ago.

"Ah... Okay. Would one week be enough?"

"Yes." She swears that his tone just went to the gloomy side.

"But I want you to accept this. Then you can think about me..." His voice trailed off as he said that and she saw his cheeks slowly turning pink.

Her hands went forward to take the bouquet from his shaking hands and her fingers accidentally touched his and her heart rate increased.

Holding the bouquet of roses close to her chest, she wondered how he knew that she liked roses. Maybe he saw her smelling them in the shop during work. She then she took a whiff of the roses. They smelled fresh and nice. "Thank you for the flowers. I really like them."

"Y-you're welcome. T-then I'll hear your reply next week."

---

It's been 1 week since he confessed to her. Touka figured it was time to tell him her answer. As she was thinking about how she's going to do that, Hinami came up to her and pulled on her shirt. "Onee-chan, do you want to go take a Purikura* tomorrow?"

*Purikura refers to a photo sticker booth. They're very famous in Japan.

She smiled down at her sweet little sister. "Sure. Ah Hinami, would you mind asking your Onii-chan to come along with us? I'm sure he would love to."

Hinami beamed. "Onii-chan? Okay!" She ran over to Kaneki and asked, "Onii-chan, do you want to come take Purikura with me and Onee-chan tomorrow?"

Touka-chan is going? I'm going! Kaneki patted Hinami's head and smiled down at her. "Sure."

This was a good opportunity for all of them to have some fun together and for him to ask Touka for her answer. The two teenagers made eye contact and quickly looked away.

-Back in Touka's room-

The violet haired female looked at her calendar. Tomorrow's Kaneki's birthday... I hope he'll like my present...

Next day...

Kaneki slapped his cheeks with his hands. Today's the day! No matter what happens, you have to ask her!

The three reached the arcade and Hinami ran towards the Purikura machine. The machine looks like these below.

 The machine looks like these below