Study

Touka blushed and Kaneki looked at her in curiosity as she grabbed his shirt as soon as they closed up the shop.

"What's wrong, Touka-chan?" Kaneki asked, his voice laced with concern.

Touka avoided his gaze and timidly opened her mouth. "C-Can you help me with Literature? I have a big test in 2 weeks..."

"Oh. Sure no problem. I'll be right with you once I'm done showering."

"Okay. T-Thanks..."

"You're welcome."

☀️☀️☀️

Knock knock. The door opens.

"Oh Kaneki. Take a seat, I'll be done in a minute." Touka said as she used her towel to dry her wet hair.

"I'll help you with that."

"Huh no it's alright, just sit."

Kaneki ignored her, sat behind her and started to dry her hair with the towel.

"I'm a useless boyfriend so please just let me do this for you."

"You're not useless..." Touka mumbled under her breath.

Kaneki smiled when he heard that and continued drying her hair.

☀️☀️☀️ done~

They settled onto the chairs at the study table.

"So what do you need help with?" Kaneki asked as he stared at the books on her table.

1hr later...

"HAH..." Touka sighed deeply. "Can we take a break?"

"Sure. I'll make coffee." Kaneki said as he got up from the chair and walked towards the kitchen. Touka sat on her bed, hugging her knees to her chest and burying her face into her knees.

Meanwhile in Touka's head... (Touka's POV)

Now that I think about it, we're alone in my room! What should I do?!

-Flashback-

"So Natsume Soseki is trying to say..." Kaneki said as he took a pencil from me and started to explain and scribble down some stuff on my notebook.

I stared at his face. His face is like a girl's. He has long eyelashes, beautiful grey eyes, a slim nose and soft lips. On top of it, he has white hair now. I sighed in my head. I want to hug him and kiss him...

Kaneki caught me staring at him. "Touka-chan are you listening?

"A-Ah sorry can you explain that again?"

"Okay." Kaneki shifted his chair closer to mine and moved closer to me. I could feel his breath on my shoulder. SO CLOSE SO CLOSE!!!

-flashback over-

"GAHHH!!" Touka shouted and frantically messed up her hair.

Kaneki came rushing into her room with two cups of coffees in his hands. "Touka-chan?!" Touka looked up at him. "Huh?"

Once he saw that she's fine, Kaneki breathed a sigh of relief and placed the cups down on the coffee table.

"What's wrong? Screaming like that... You gave me a heart attack..." He asked as he sat down on the bed beside Touka.

"S-Sorry... I was just thinking about some stuff..."

"About literature? It's alright we still have time.You have me too."

"No it's not that... I-" Touka gasped as Kaneki's face suddenly came closer to hers.

"Hmm.. You don't have a fever..." Kaneki said as he pressed his forehead against Touka's. She could feel her cheeks burning up.

"Touka-chan your face is red!" He hurriedly placed his hand on her cheek. She turned her head to the side as she couldn't stand their close proximity. "I'm fine."

"No you're not!" Kaneki grabbed her face and turned it back so it was facing him. His eyes met with her blue ones. They stared at each other for a few seconds before Kaneki started turning away with a blush on his face.

"Sor-Mmph!" Kaneki's eyes widened as Touka pulled him in for a kiss.

"Touka-" His sentence got interrupted by her hand on his mouth.

She was blushing severely. "Don't you dare say a thing."

Kaneki pulled her hand down and held it in his. He intertwined their fingers together and placed his hand on her cheek, pushing her bangs away. This made her turn to him.

He slowly leaned in to kiss her. They separated to take breaths. "Touka-chan why didn't you tell me you wanted a kiss?"

"WHA-I DID NOT!" She punched his chest as her face turned pink.

Kaneki laughed as he held her punches. He landed a kiss on her forehead. "Let's continue this at a later time, shall we? Let's focus on your studies first." He said as he got off the bed, pulling her with him.

"O-Okay.." Touka said, sounding a little disappointed.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure to pleasure you another day." Kaneki smirked.

Touka flushed. "Bakaneki.."

---

Day of the test... Kaneki offered to send her to school in the morning.

Touka tightened her grip on his hands as they approached her school.

Kaneki noticed and pulled her to a side. "It'll be fine Touka-chan. After all, I was your teacher."

"That's not funny right now, Kaneki."

Kaneki touched her cheek. "I believe that you will do well. You're my girlfriend after all." He smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah I'm your girlfriend." She smiled. "Okay I'm going in!"

"I'll be waiting for you at Anteiku."

With that, she went off.

---

Anteiku.

"I'm back." Touka announced.

"Welcome back." Kaneki hugged her. "How was the test?"

Touka grinned and gave a thumbs up. Kaneki's face lit up at the sight of it. "See I told you so!"

With that, he picked her up bridal style, placed her down gently onto the bed and kissed her. He started to unbutton her clothes but got stopped by Touka.

"W-Wait."

"Hm?"

Touka shifted her gaze to the right before shifting back to his eyes and blushed.

"T-Thank you, Ken."

"Anything for you, Touka-chan." Kaneki said as he nuzzled into her neck.

-END-