Day Off

Okay first off, I know that I've written something like this previously but I just love fluff and day off kind of ideas. >< enjoy!

---

The sunlight seeped through the spaces between the curtains and into a certain couple's bedroom. Touka stirred and raised from the bed, stretching her arms up and letting out a yawn in the process. Her head then turned to the side, where her lover laid, aka Kaneki Ken, sleeping so peacefully and it seemed like he didn't have any care in the world. Memories of the previous night flowed back to her and she looked down at her body which was now filled with hickeys and bite marks.

Letting her feet land on the floor, she got up and changed into one of Kaneki's shirt. Buttoning up from the bottom, she left the first two buttons unbuttoned before walking to Kaneki's side of the bed, looking down at the man before her. Running her fingers through his white hair, she took care as to not wake him up.

But her effort was useless as the male furrowed his eyebrows and opened his eyes. The first thing he saw when he woke up was her and he was very thankful and happy for that. Kaneki's hand grabbed her hand, caressing it before gently pulling her down so she sat down onto the bed.

"Good morning, Touka." He greeted smiling, his voice hoarse from the previous night's activities.

"Morning sleepyhead." Touka replied as she leaned down to give him a kiss on the lips in which he returned by sucking gently on her lips before she pulled back. Kaneki's eyes then darted to her cleavage and his hand squeezed her waist.

"Are you trying to seduce me, Touka-chan?" He asked, eyes not moving away from her chest.

She hummed and smirked. "I wonder~"

Kaneki pushed her down and got on top of her. Pressing kisses along the side of her neck, he withdrew and looked at her. "If you're up for round two, I don't mind." He said, a playful grin on his face.

She flicked his forehead with her fingers, earning an 'ow' from him. "Not a chance. My hips are sore from last night. Besides, it's time to get up for coffee."

He pouted. "Okay. No round two but I don't want to get up yet. I want to stay in bed with you." He said, sulking.

Raising her hand, she ran her fingers through his soft white hair and smiled. "Then shall we stay in bed for a little while more?"

Kaneki beamed and hugged her. "Thank you, Touka-chan!"

She sighed and let out a smile. She can't help but always indulge him if it makes him happy.

He then laid down beside her and pulled her close to him so that she rested her head on his chest and his arm around her waist. Pressing a kiss to her forehead, he whispered, "I love you."

Wrapping her arm around his body, she smiled. "Dork."

They remained in bed for another hour or so, talking to each other, her playing with his hair, him playing with her fingers, tangled in each other's limbs. The couple then got up to get ready for the day.

---

Coming out of the bathroom last, he made his way to his girlfriend, who was standing in front of the coffee machine and his arms went around her body as he kissed her head. They stood there in silence, enjoying each other's company until a beep sound from the coffee machine sounded the air, signaling that it has finished making the coffee. "I'll bring the coffee." Touka volunteered.

He nodded and released her, moving to sit down at the dining table. Touka held the cups in both her hands and placed them down onto the table before settling down opposite him. As the two sipped their coffee in silence, the white haired male held back a chuckle as he watched his girlfriend blowing at the coffee, trying to cool it down before she continued drinking. She always couldn't take steaming hot stuff. But he found that aspect of her cute.

He then placed his cup down and his hand moved to find hers, holding it and placing a kiss on the back of it before laying his fingers in between hers. "What should we do today? Stay at home or go out?"

"One thing's for sure is that I'm not going out. I already told you to stop leaving marks in areas that can't be covered by my clothes but you don't listen." She said irritably as she pointed to the marks on her neck.

He hung his head in shame. "I'm sorry... I just can't help it..."

She sighed. "It's fine. I don't feel like going out today anyways."

His face immediately lit up and she swear she can see a puppy wagging its tail in front of her. "Then can we stay home and watch movies together?"

Once again, she indulges him.

"Yeah."

He made a victory fist pump and stood up. "I'll go get the DVDs ready!"

Looking at him so excited, she wonders if he'll turn selfish if she keeps indulging him like this. But eh, she knows that he never got to enjoy moments like this when he was younger with his mom so Touka always makes sure that he's happy all the time now that he's with her. "Hey not so fast! You haven't finished your coffee!" She called as he was trying to find some DVDs on the shelves.

His head turned back to the coffee cup on the dining table. "Ah I got too excited I forgot! Could you bring it here?"

Touka brought her finished cup to the sink and took his cup to him, in which he thanked her for it, placing it down onto the  coffee table in front of the couch. Kaneki then settled down onto the couch, his arms opened wide and looking up at his girlfriend. She sat down between his legs, laid back against him and his arms closed around her body.

And the movie started.

So this was how they often spent their days off together, watching movies and wrapped in each other's arms.

This was a world where ghouls were no longer chased down and killed. A peaceful and lovely world.

The end.

---

On a side note, I'm not over chapter 125. It'll forever be in my heart and soul. Thank god for Ishida and bless his soul for dedicating a full chapter on touken doing it! 🙏🏼