Bath

Request for @XxXRitaGrcXxX.

"Hey Touka-chan, can we take a bath together?"

"No."

"Ehh... Please?" He pouted like a small child would when they didn't get the things they want.

Touka ignored him and continued making her coffee. She shifted when she felt him approaching her.

He wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin on her shoulder. "Please, Touka-chan? Touka-sama? My master?"

"No matter what you say I won't take a bath with you, now get off of me."

"Shall we make a deal then?"

Touka turned around and raised her eyebrow while folding her arms. "What kind of deal?"

"I'll take all of your shifts next week."

This deal sounds pretty good to her; not working for a whole week and giving her extra time to prepare herself for the upcoming test but will she be willing to take a bath with him for her studies?

Screw it. She didn't even need to hesitate. Her studies were more important than her fear, or so she had thought.

"Deal."

---

Touka could feel her cheeks burning as she started stripping herself in front of Kaneki, pulling her shirt over her head, followed by her shorts to reveal a black lacy bra with matching panties underneath. She was starting to regret making this deal with him.

Kaneki stared at her half naked body, admiring it. He looked from head to toe, starting from her blushing face to her soft neck, her skinny collarbones, her surprisingly big chest, her flat stomach and to her soft thighs.

They have been going out for 2 months and this was his first time seeing her half naked body.

When Touka noticed him staring at her body, she quickly covered her breasts and faced her back towards him. "W-what the hell are you staring at? Hurry up and strip!"

"Ah s-sorry." Kaneki turned his head away, blushing before pulling his t-shirt over his head and pushing his pants down. Touka also stared at his body, from his manly neck and collarbones to his built chest, strong arms and abdomen.

"Uhh you're not gonna get out of those?" He asked, referring to her underwear.

"I will! Just..just get in first... I'll follow soon."

"Oh okay." Kaneki stripped out of his underwear and entered the bathtub first, submerging into the lukewarm water so that only his head and part of his neck was visible. "Ah... Feels good..."

"If you look over here I'll kill you." Touka warned.

"O-Okay."

Once she's made sure he wasn't looking, she unhooked her bra and stepped out of her panties, entering the bathtub and sitting down beside him.

Kaneki took a deep breath when her right thigh accidentally touched his.

"S-Shall we start washing?" He decided to break the silence.

"Yeah. Help me wash my hair." Touka replied and he did so without doing anything unnecessary which will risk his life and now it was her turn.

"Turn around. I'll wash your hair for you.

"Eeh it's alright! I'll-"

Touka forcefully turned him around. "I said I'll do it." She wets his hair, pumps the shampoo into her hand and starts massaging his scalp while Kaneki sat over there enjoying the massage.

She cracked a small smile as the current situation reminds her of the old times when she would wash Ayato's hair. But the only difference now is that she's washing her boyfriend's hair, not her brother's.

Touka tried to reach out for more shampoo and when she had succeeded, she wondered why Kaneki's face was so red. She looked down and flushed. Her breasts were pressed up against his back.

She swiftly moved away from him, slapping the shampoo onto his head.

After a minute of awkward silence, Touka had an idea. She started making more bubbles.

Pulling a huge amount of strands from both sides of his head, she shaped them in a way that looks like a pair of cat ears.

"Uhh what are you doing?" He asked.

"What do you think?" Came her rhetoric reply as she continued to make funny shapes with his hair.

Kaneki reached for a mirror to look at what Touka has done to his hair. Pretending not to notice how his hair became so horrendous, he focused on his girlfriend's pleased face as she played with his hair.

He smiled. Oh well. If this makes her happy, he will gladly let her do it everyday.

---

Almost made this a smut but didn't because wanted it to be full fluff ❤️❤️