Dominant Omega

Requested by: PsycoBitch

"I need you," Shikamaru panted in Naruto's ear as they were behind closed doors. Shikamaru slid to his knees as his rut shook his body. "Naru, please." 

Naruto undid Shikamaru's ponytail and started to comb through it as a way to calm him down. "You'll be fine baby," He cooed softly as he started stripping his alpha. "I'll give you your treat okay?" 

They had an odd dynamic. Shikamaru was odd during his rut. He would beg and plead and whine like an omega. But Naruto was odd too, he was an omega but liked a vulnerable alpha kneeling under him. Shikamaru on his knees made him wet. He created a shadow clone and watched as Shikamaru's cock twitch at what's to come. "Don't get greedy just yet, you have to do your job first. You have to earn your privilege to ruin me while I watch." 

Shikamaru found his way under Naruto's skirt, pushing aside his panties to get at his cunt. Naruto moaned softly at the greedy tongue eating him out desperately. Shikamaru grabbed at his thighs as Naruto was forced against the wall. The clone had a dazed look on their face as they watched, climbing into the bed while fingering themselves. 

"You're a good boy right?" Naruto asked breathlessly as he felt Shikamaru going in deeper. His alpha pheromones were clouding his mind as well but he was coherent enough. 

Shikamaru hummed in agreement, already drunk on whatever Naruto was gushing. His hands left fingerprints and his knot was forming from what Naruto could see. He smirked a bit at his greedy alpha. He was so close to coming but he was right where he wanted. He pushed Shikamaru's head back, the Nara frowning as he was right where he wanted to be. Naruto placed his feet on his shoulder and pushed him back, his gaze dark. 

"Go play with your toy," He ordered and Shikamaru's gaze turned to the blonde clone on the bed waiting for him. Shikamaru didn't hesitate to pounce, slipping inside the already prepared omega who moaned as he was filled. "Be careful, he can still break." 

Naruto sat in a chair in the far right corner. His legs folded one over the other. His cunt throbbed as he watch Shikamaru recklessly play with him. There was something intoxicating watching his alpha plow him from the 3rd perspective. It started as a solution to not get pregnant before time because a clone wouldn't be able to carry but it turned into a kink that both of them enjoyed way too much. 

Shikamaru could go on for hours when in a rut, so many clones were used and filled. It honestly got Naruto off just watching in the shadows. He couldn't wait for him to be under Shikamaru, to feel it for himself when he came inside him, knotted him, and still fucked him on the knot. 

The clone was on his knees, back arched deep as he gripped the pillow to muffle himself as he was fucked into from behind. In the corner of his eye, he saw the original watching, his gaze unrelenting, licking his lips at the picture he made. He clenched Shikamaru tighter, moaning into the pillow as he felt Shikamaru's breath at his ear, hands parting his thighs further. "You like that don't you?" Shikamaru whispered in his ear. "You're like me aren't you, his gaze makes you harder. We have to perform to entertain him." 

"It's me?" Naruto choked out confused as Shikamaru started hitting his good spot, that splattered white across his vision. His thighs were trembling, the liquid of his special place coating him along with semen from Shikamaru's previous load.

"He's the original, don't you want to show him you're a good boy too?" Shikamaru asked as he twirled the clone's nipples which made him squeal from oversensitivity. He was mewing as he came, the clear liquid squirting onto the sheets. 

"I am a good boy," The clone murmured as he kept his gaze locked on Naruto who smirked at him. "I'm a good boy." 

"Then let's show him how good you are," Shikamaru pulled the clone upright, holding him up by the thighs, the clone's back resting against his chest. The clone was spread open before Naruto, showcasing Shikamaru's pulsing cock and the mess of lovemaking. The clone wanted to look away, as his face and shoulders got flushed from embarrassment. 

"Don't look," The clone pleaded as he was taken in this new position. Naruto's eyes narrowed in lust, his own lower half pulsing in need as he watched himself moan and plead for more. Begging for release, coming with no shame, and how blown his eyes were. In all honesty, he could see why Shikamaru was so obsessed with him. He was getting turned on by his expressions. 

Naruto unfolded his legs, Shikamaru saw the dripping wetness and smirked a bit as he got up with the clone still drunk on his cock and got in front of Naruto. The clone had his hands on Naruto's thighs as he was made to be knocked up. "Go ahead, prove yourself," Shikamaru urged the clone to go between his owner's legs. 

The clone looked up at the original, his eyes asking if he could. Naruto was amused as he parted his legs. The clone didn't waste time and Naruto ran his fingers through blonde locks as he started bucking his hips on the clone's timid tongue. "You must know how I like it," Naruto scolded lightly as he tugged at blonde locks. "Don't be afraid, I won't bite," He cooed. 

The clone got bolder, and the feeling of his owner on his tongue got addicting as he ruined from both front and behind. He was just a toy, something to fuck into. He was equipment meant for one purpose. 'I am made to be used by my owner and his lover,' He thought as his head was held and forced to lick and suck to Naruto's tune as his owner rode his face, his cunt sore and abused by the alpha from behind. He was blessed, he could feel another one coming, and he could feel himself falling apart. 

'Not yet. They have to come first,' He thought as he felt his owner twitching on his tongue and the alpha's knot catching on his rim. 'Just ruin me!' 

Both Naruto and Shikamaru came and due to their reckless behavior, the clone popped. Naruto dropped back into his chair panting as his alpha rested his head on his thighs. He combed through Shikamaru's sweaty hair as he felt the overbearing heat from before subsiding for now in his alpha. "Let's get ourselves clean up alright," Naruto leaned down and Shikamaru took it to kiss the blonde deeply. 

"You're addicting," Shikamaru murmured as he pulled back. Naruto licked his lips a smirk playing on his face.