Photoshoot

Naruto smiled for the camera as the sounds of heavy panting and licking could be heard from the two males busy on his cock. Sweat glistened from their bodies as their prolonged playing was catching up to them. Naruto wasn't spent in the least, he enjoyed the pictures and video when they developed. Perhaps he'll watch it with the twins just to see how they react to being such desperate cock sluts.

Shikamaru groaned as his abused hole was fingered by the blonde, he mewled as he felt the other's semen be used as lube, it slowly dripped down his thighs and he couldn't stop trembling from overstimulation. Shikaku was any better as his eyes were rolled back into his head. Naruto was stroking his cock, trying to get it up but only getting it to jump from sensitivity. The lust-filled chuckle they heard made them shiver as Naruto's cock rose to attention again.

"Whose turn is it? I've forgotten," Naruto teased as both males shared a look of greed with each other. Naruto watched them bare their teeth, growling, trying to figure who was worthy to ride this one out. It was quite the spectacle, he could imagine the images. Shikamaru and Shikaku are covered in his semen snarling at each other their hands on his cock. Naruto leaned back as both twins met in the middle and he was witness to a disgustingly beautiful moment. Both males tilted their heads in at a different angle and kissed each other as they both began stroking Naruto. They traded Naruto's precum as their sucked on the other's tongue, Naruto's cock twitched between their grasp as he watched them. "Fucking freaks."

At those words, the twins pulled back and turned to Naruto, their eyes shone with lust and Shikamaru pounced him, pushing him back down on the ground. He straddled the other and Shikaku lined Naruto's cock up to Shikamaru's hole as he sank back down. Shikamaru grabbed Naruto's right hand and held it steady as Shikaku moved over to sink on his fist. Naruto smirked as his hand was swallowed up down to his elbow. A quiet moment passed as both twins spasmed on Naruto's cock and arm, they were really beyond the overstimulation but yet they kept going. They wouldn't get this chance again.

They held each other's hands as steadying support before they began moving. Naruto snapped his hips up while fisting and unfisting his hand. They cried out and shuddered as the Uzumaki got them into a punishing ride. But they still moved, holding onto each other for dear sanity as they rode their favorite model. It was sickening really, this was supposed to be a regular photo shoot as per the blonde's request but they had to get caught up with the bedroom eyes Naruto gave them. The way he raked them blatantly with lust and his nonchalance of having them touch him intimately. It all started with Shikaku gripping his bicep before Naruto whispered in his ear.

Shikamaru had been gestured over and from there it just dissolved, they always did everything together. Everything, most were off-put by it, calling it incest and maybe it was but when they had a common interest they had to get the other onboard. They both liked Naruto so it only made sense to treasure this experience together. So they clung to each other, riding the blonde who happily gave them immense pleasure. It started out slowly, them admiring his body, being allowed to glide their hands down him, when they got to his cock however their mouths watered and hunger arose. They kissed the blonde hungrily, trading when one got breathless until Naruto had them stripped to his level. He gave equal attention, guiding them through what he liked and asking what they liked.

Through many curses of pleasure and being marked up by the blonde, they came over and over again all of it being loud and shameless. They knew if they watched the recording they would be wound up again, eager and ready to fuck the blonde who made it his personal mission to fuck them senseless. Covered in his body fluids like they were his bitches, mere property as Naruto manhandled them, choking them, hitting them making them look more and more like whores out in the streets after that one great client that always came back to make the fucked up job enjoyable.

'Please I wanna come, I don't think I can, it's too much,' Shikamaru thought as Naruto's free hand clutching his waist making him move at his pace. Rolling his hips down on his cock, making him spasm as he leaned forward using the hand that wasn't holding onto Shikaku's to braced himself on Naruto's abdominals.

Shikaku was in the same position but he was too far gone for coherent thought. Naruto's fingers were digging into his prostate, holding him on the brink of collapsing, his fingers circled it teasingly rubbing it into nothing. They both knew they couldn't last long so when both twins clenched their grip on Naruto the blonde gave one last push to get him over the edge as well. Shikamaru cried as he squirted and Shikaku bit his lip as came dry. Naruto's eyes rolled over as he buried himself in Shikamaru once again.

It took a long while to calm down, Shikaku didn't even want to get off his hand and whimpered when Naruto pulled it out for him, slowly to spare him sensitivity. Shikaku gasped and fell forward to kiss the blonde who used his clean hand to stroke his sweaty hair. Shikamaru leaned down and got in on the action as well. They lazily kissed each other letting them go through the post-orgasm clarity. "What a rush, for my first time being a pervert with the photographers I struck out really nicely. A pair of twins who are utter cock lovers."

Both blushed at being called out but didn't deny it as it made no sense to. Their bodies were proof of that, all the liquid, marks, and fingerprints. "But I wonder, do these twins want this to continue for the foreseeable future?"

Both males shared a look with their counter part before turning back to the blonde who wasn't looking at them. He was looking up at the ceiling with a serene smile on his face. They already knew their decision before even looking at each other to confirm.

"You know watching this makes me realize how loud you are Shikamaru," Naruto teased as the large television mounted on the wall played their tape. Shikaku was sitting in his lap naked his legs open as Naruto was buried inside him. He was cock warming the other while Shikamaru sucked him off. He couldn't stop trembling and he leaned back on the blonde's shoulder as he took a shuddering breath to calm himself but it wasn't helping. Especially if his twin was making his brain leak through his dick.

Shikamaru was posed in a 'W' seating position, his hands firmly in front of him as his ass stuck out, working his twin with only his mouth. He looked up with such innocent eyes and Naruto chuckled darkly at the look. "Don't look at me like that, have you heard yourself, I'm surprised you haven't lost your voice from all the noises you make. Look at you polishing your brothers' pole without a second thought. How disgusting," Naruto leaned down, shifting himself in Shikaku who whimpered and clenched on him to grab Shikamaru by his ponytail.

The Nara whined and but didn't stop sucking as his cock dripped on the carpet. "That's where you belong down on your brother's cock, down on mine now stroke yourself, make it appetizing."

Shikamaru slurped on his brother, loud with very pinpointing eyes as his brother squirted in his mouth from so much stimulation. He drank, eyes locked with Naruto's who growled possessively. He popped off with a smirk. "You're such a fucking freak."