Yakuza Darling

"Naruto-sama, the auction is starting soon will you be in attendance," Kurenai, an auction hostess reported politely over the phone. Naruto who was currently in his private vehicle being escorted sighed. The smoke from his lips polluted the air of his right and left hand. Both males held their coughs as they didn't want to seem weak from a bit of smoke.

"Nai-chan I'm always in attendance. I think it's time you stop using my voice as jackoff material when you aren't being the front of the house," Naruto pressed his cigar out and hung up the phone.

At 32 years old he was dubbed the immortal leader of the Uzumaki Yakuza. His many close calls with death had earned him that title along with being a Demon Kitsune of Nine Tails. It was his insignia, he bore the mark since he was 13, and never once did he shy away from the responsibility it held and commanded. He was caring for his members, they joined him in the name of family and they shall stay in the name of family.

The auction he was heading to was one for human trafficking. He was looking for a new toy to play with and this was the best place to source them. They pulled into the underground parking lot and got out. Naruto straightened his suit and they all moved in sync to head upstairs to the main room. Upstairs he was greeted by Lady Kurenai who was holding a tray of bourbon over rocks. Complimentary drinks to whet your appetite for the main event of possibly eating out the new toy that you bought.

Hellverse, the name of the operation running here is an underground black auction for pets to have new masters. They have been sterilized and to have them neutered is an option. Naruto however wasn't looking for a woman, he's already had his heirs running around. What he needed now was a man. Or more specifically, a younger male. "What's on the menu this month?"

"Mostly primed boys, the girls are a bit on the low side but they still need to be tenderized so for now unless you want untenderized meat I would suggest you avoid them."

"So it's a cock feast tonight, just perfect," Naruto sighed as he picked up a glass and headed inside the auction. His men remained outside as they were not allowed to gaze upon the event. Naruto found a seat in the very first row and by pure chance, he was seated beside a friend.

"Well damn teme-chan," Naruto purred sitting beside him. Sasuke turned to him with a smirk.

"Naruto-san, it's been a while."

"It has so what's on your plate for tonight?" Naruto sat down and casually dropped a hand on the other's thigh.

"Untenderized women, I need a mob wife to join me," Sasuke said taking Naruto's hand and placing it between his legs. Naruto smiled and cupped him. Sasuke released a shaky sigh as he melted under the touch.

"You'll always be a bottom bitch to me," Naruto kissed him as he stroked him through his clothes. "So cute trying to keep that pretty face scowling, if I don't get a boy tonight you'll have to put those pretty lips on my cock."

"Yes Naruto-sama," Sasuke moaned as he caught his tongue in his mouth to suck on. Naruto smirked against his lips.

"Good boy, very good boy."

After fondling the Uchiha mobster he turned back to the auction that was beginning to start.

***********

"Should we put this one up for sale?" Kurenai said as she crouched down beside one that was giving her a deadly scowl. "He's untenderized but he's prime. Just look at his face, he's a beauty."

"Shikaku Nara, 19 and a former medical student. Has a fetish for women's underwear and he was sold for that very reason. His mother was fed up with it and thought she could get a few hundred thousand. We checked him, virginal body but a very deep masculine voice, no substance abuse, and no nervous ticks. He's a great candidate for a massive profit, his behavior however is untenderized," The main provider of the meat said with a calculating eye.