Alpha's Omega

The Hidden Leaf was a prime hotspot for royals who were looking for a change of pace. It was in the center of all the surrounding kingdoms that were ruled by different Clans who had settled in the Leaf but branched out around it to protect their origins. The famous Clans who now had kingdoms were the Uchiha famed for their powerful eyes that could lure you into an illusion. The Inuzuka rode alongside the wolves and their descendants the dogs. The Aburame could command and host insects. And finally the Nara, the most intelligent beings and home to a deadly skill used for assassinations, the ability to control shadows.

These clans have given birth to powerful heirs who were all alphas. All of them being the pride of each kingdom, naturally, as they matured they must now seek an omega to compliment the clan's already set dynamic. It is here where we give rise to a non-royal who is known far and wide for his medical prowess that was honed by his famous mother Tsunade Senju. This male omega is Naruto Senju. Born as the heir to the Senju clan and though they were not royals they were famous for being a clan of healing. Naruto in particular had awakened Mokuton which allowed him to heal by using the forest materials. He breathed life into people who were said to be incurable, grew foreign plants that couldn't be in the Leaf, and all while being the definition of a ray of sunshine.

However, there was one thing that could piss him off. Alphas. Naruto found them to be complete nuisances, every day was someone new to throw out of the hospital where he could mostly be found. Today was no different.

'Don't these so-called princes have anywhere to be? Don't you have a kingdom to be learning about?' Naruto thought as he planted his foot into Kiba's face while holding Sai by his neck. Sai wasn't a royal but he did have a reputation for being the one who could bring his paintings to life.

Naruto's ankle-length blond hair rose and wrapped around Sai to throw him out of the hospital. He looked down at Kiba who was still struggling to breathe under his foot and reached down to pull him to eye level. "Listen to me you fucking bitch, this is a goddamn hospital. Do not ever come in here with your nose. People are irritated, I'm irritated so get lost." He punched him and he flew out the door that was always open for people to enter.

He huffed before heading back to his medical room. Being known as the greatest healer had its own reputation and Naruto could see why others wanted him as a part of their kingdom. But couldn't these alphas just read the goddamn room! He wasn't some hot commodity to better their kingdom, he did that for free whenever they had a medical issue. The problem was they were just asking for his hand, some like the Uchiha brothers asked for courtship but that was only Itachi Sasuke was borderline trying to kidnap him at times whenever he came by. Shino was interesting, to say the least, if only he wasn't downright creepy at times, he had once had his insects invade Naruto's private sanctuary and it boiled him to no end. Kiba was much too in tune with alpha nature which made him drop some sexist comments whenever he came by trying to court.

'Omegas are made for more than just child-rearing and domestic housework asshole.' He thought as he dropped himself in the seat across from his mother.

"Who was it this time?" She asked looking up from the compilation of medical knowledge the two had catalogued.

"Kiba and Sai."

"You do realize that one day you'll get your alpha right," Tsunade told her baby with a warm smile. Naruto looked away with a tiny blush on his cheeks. "All these assholes are just fodder so that you can pick and choose the right alpha when the time comes."

"And this is why I'm glad you have bouts of sobriety." Naruto poked chuckling as his mother gave an offended look. She reached beneath her desk and brandished her favorite bottle.

"I'll kindly head back into my drunk state if you mind." She knocked back her drink as Naruto shook his head fondly. His mother was such a handful.

***********