Dog Walker

Naruto chose this little side hobby just to play with the cute puppies but now he felt dread as to what he just witnessed. One of his client's dogs just fucked the dog of a rather cute trio of males that he loved. This is why he purposely returned their dog last even though they were supposed to be the first ones.

"I'm fucked, aren't I?" He asked himself, he laughed in absurdity and cursed Sasuke. Sasuke was now his ex-so he could curse all he wanted.

Though the Uchiha is a man of passion in the bedroom he didn't take kindly to too much passion. Naruto would admit, he was ready to go whenever and wherever. His body just lit up like a Tokyo, Japan street on Christmas. The Uchiha couldn't keep up and he tapped out. Naruto snorted. "Weak," He denounced.

Now back to his current circumstances, he took forever to get back to the wonderful trio. The dog seemed normal and Naruto was jealous since he was over here stressing his ass off. He knocked on the door and the youngest of the trio answered. Shikadai was 17 and stood proud. He had this bored look on his face but it brightened up when he saw the neighborhood dog walker. "Naruto, welcome back. Hold on let me get your money," Shikadai took the leash and headed into the home.

Naruto was familiar with the layout and took a seat on the sofa as he contemplated telling them. If it was just a quick pump and dump then he had nothing to worry about. But if the dog had knotted long enough for it to catch then he would be in serious trouble since who was Shikari meeting in her backyard to get her pregnant?

Shikamaru was the one who came down with payment and Naruto felt that he would be a bit understanding. They were the same age as 23. "Here you go Naruto," Shikamaru made a move to hand over the money but Naruto stopped him. He seemed confused.

"I would feel dirty for taking your money if I haven't told you something yet."

"Alright did something happen to Shikari during the walk? Is she injured or something?" Shikamaru asked in concern, Naruto shook his head as a light blush came over his face.

"She got raped by one of the other dogs. Though in my defense she seemed to be chilling out while it happened," Naruto explained, heat crawling up his back. He was getting the urge to have sex the longer he stood there in the home of three men he had sexual desire for.

"Ah fuck me," Shikamaru hissed his teeth. "At least your honest."

"Use my payment to get a check-up on her. Please."

"And if she's pregnant I'm gonna need compensation," Shikamaru sighed as if this whole situation was one big pain. It wasn't. Annoying yes but not dire.

Naruto's mind however blanked for a minute. "Compensation you say? I guess I could compensate for this troublesome situation."

Shikamaru was about to thank him when Naruto got right up to him and kissed him. He was completely stunned as the blonde pushed him onto the sofa, straddling him as he began stripping out of his clothing. "Wait, wait-" Shikamaru got cut off by Naruto grinding his cock. He started moaning as the blonde unbuttoned his top and cupped his pectoral.

His nimble-tanned hands undid his belt and got his half-erect cock out and he leaned down to take it. His cock jumped as his mouth was stretched for the first time in a long time. 'Finally, a worthy size. I have to get him inside me quickly.'

Shikamaru was paralyzed by what was happening as he couldn't believe how the mild-mannered blonde was behaving. Shikamaru had to admit, his blow job was better than Temari's. His hips started moving on their own, thrusting down his throat as the tongue played with his member. "Oh fuck, Naruto stop," Shikamaru cursed softly as he buried a hand in the soft locks.

Naruto hummed as he pulled off and pushed his shorts aside to angle his hole above the cock and sat down. Taking the new cock wonderfully in his already lubed hole. Shikamaru gripped his hips as they both moaned out together. "You were prepared."

Naruto gave him an innocent look but it didn't match as Shikamaru's cock was treated to the tightest pussy grip he's ever felt. "I always finger myself before work. It helps me calm down during the day," He said honestly as he began moving his hips. "Shika, your cock is so big, is your father the same or perhaps larger, and does Shikadai come close to you?"

"Shut the fuck up," Shikamaru cursed as he began to set the pace by fucking upwards into him. "You couldn't even distinguish what I meant by compensation. Do you do this often, fucking the clients when you screw up?"

"Not unless they have pretty faces and a big cock. You're hitting my prostate so deep, you're driving me crazy," Naruto moved with him, getting maximum pleasure as they, both lost themselves in the quickie. They were oblivious to how much noise they were making as such they didn't see the other two members watching them with greed in their eyes.

It wasn't until Naruto had come that the others decided to reveal themselves. "I knew that face was more than just innocent," Shikaku commented, Shikadai raked his eyes over Naruto's body and the blonde being shameless slipped his shorts off and got on the coffee table, kneeling, spreading his legs open so they could see Shikamaru dripping out of him, sliding down his thighs.

"He wants to be bred like an animal, aren't you going to indulge him?" Shikamaru asked with a hazy expression as he rested on the sofa, his cock hardening again. "I can take him again-" He was cut off like his father and younger brother pounced on him. Shikadai didn't hesitate to bury his cock inside the blonde while Shikaku pried his lips open to feed Naruto his package.

**********

"Seems she's not pregnant," Shikadai relayed as they exited the vet establishment. Naruto was at his side, clinging to his arm as he trembled. His face was flushed and his eyes were narrowed in lust. They got back in the car and Naruto promptly sat in the back as he allowed Shikamaru and Shikaku to play with him.

"But we still require compensation," Shikaku said as Naruto was double stuffed by him and his son.

"Well~" Naruto started as he pulled back from his messy kiss with Shikamaru. "I should satisfy my clients to my best abilities and you guys satisfy me in return, it's a win."

Though difficult to fuck in the back of the car it was enough for Naruto, he hadn't had this much sex since Sasuke started to regulate how much they should have sex per week. These three were insatiable like him, at least two of them were ready to go at any time Naruto voiced his needs. They took care of him and their big cocks made him ache in ways he couldn't imagine. He thought Sasuke was the biggest cock he found but he was wrong. 'So, so, so wrong, I'm going to be in ruins after this.'