Slowly

Naruto pulled down his black overall skirt again as he went around the mall looking for a new outfit. His bags were lined on his arms which caused them to make a lot of rustling as he bounced from shop to shop. He had been there since 7 in the morning and he was tired but he wouldn't stop looking until he found another killer outfit. He hummed softly as he played with his boba straw and he stared at the colorful array of panties. He whined slightly as he realized that he'd reached his weekly allowance capacity. He was out of money but he still wanted to shop and he hadn't even found the items he had originally set out to get.

"Need some help?" Voices in unison said from behind. Naruto squeaked slightly as he turned to see twins smiling at him. Naruto had a bit of anxiety so he tugged on his long blonde hair to calm himself down enough to talk.

"The...." He trailed off as he realized what he was about to say to the two males. He didn't know their intentions. What if they made fun of him for being dressed up this way? He just wanted to be a girl in everything but the gender. He was blushing because these two twins were very attractive and the way they just looked at him made him feel weird.

While Naruto spiraled in his thoughts the twins' minds were running on similar lines of thought. They were taken aback by seeing him, they knew it was a male. A very beautiful one at that, he could easily pass as a flatchested girl but the way he walked gave him away. He was rather feminine, even had an hourglass figure, such thick thighs, and toned legs. Long luscious golden hair and a brilliant set of azure eyes. His birthmarks were little whiskers that made him look younger than they suspected he was.

"Cat got your tongue, we don't bite. I'm Shikaku, this is my twin Shikamaru," The man introduced as he shifted his bags from one hand to the other. Shikamaru gave a little wave before scratching the back of his head. He wanted to sleep and those thighs were looking like the perfect pillow. You could see his thickness from the thigh-high socks he was wearing.

"Umm, I just wanted those, and I don't have enough money for it," Naruto stuttered as he gestured to the highest rack which had different shades of blue and orange panties in sets.

"How old are you?" Shikamaru asked as he opened the fanny pack he had strapped across his chest. 'Age of consent, please be at least 17.' He thought desperately. They were both 25, and the last thing they wanted was to be perverted towards a minor.

"I'll turn 18 next month," Naruto said stroking his cheek, his face had gotten a healthy glow of red as the males came closer.

"Alright let's make a deal, we'll buy whatever else you need if you give us your number and a kiss on the cheek," Shikaku proposed as they came real close to Naruto's face. It was cute to see his blushing face as he tried to form his next words.

"But isn't taking money from strangers bad?" He tilted his head as he brought his hands together before him to wring them. "I don't want to be a bad boy."

Shikaku wondered if he had grown 2 decades because he was going to have heart failure if Naruto continued with his wording like that. "You're not a bad boy and we aren't strangers little one. You're the stranger, we don't know your name," Shikamaru playfully accused and Naruto's face gained one of shock.

"You're right! I'm sorry, my name's Naruto and my number is xxx-325-xxx," The blonde-haired beauty listed as he rocked on his black pump heels. Once they had swapped details and Naruto gathered the courage to kiss them on the cheek they went on a shopping spree with their new love interest.

'Innocence was always meant to be corrupted.' They thought watching him run around looking for a particular shoe.

*****Time Skip*****

It was Naruto's birthday.

Meaning he was finally 18, for meeting each other the three of them had gotten close rather quickly. And it would be a lie to say it had been easy for the Nara twins to keep their hands to themselves. They had found out that Naruto was a touching person. Whenever they went out he would hug both their arms to his chest, lean on them any chance he got, and even go as far as sitting on their laps. It didn't help that what he mostly wore were short mini-skirts that rode up whenever he walked for too long and when he finally fought his way into their laps it would be completely up so they got his panties on their laps and it was so distracting to watch him squirm and wiggle around getting comfortable.