As A Dutiful Maid Would

"Prince Shikamaru surely there must be something else that I can do," Naruto said plainly as he stood dressed in the maid's outfit of the Nara Kingdom. His normal butler robes were strewn about when he was accosted by the lazy Prince at the cusp of sundown.

"No Naru you're going to be wearing that all night." Shikamaru admired him from his comfortable seat with one leg thrown over the armrest.

"But we have guests from neighboring kingdoms, I have to be presentable." He persisted as his voice got tighter. Shikamaru shot him a sharp look and he bowed his head in submission.

"You the main attraction believe it or not. You're beautiful as a male no doubt but you are utterly desirable in that uniform." Shikamaru tilted his head with a teasing smirk sliding across his lips. "Long, lovely crimson hair, the tightest uniform in stock, and all while balancing in high-heeled boots. You were quite literally built to be of service to me and father."

Naruto sighed and curtsied. "As a dutiful maid would." He straightened and headed out to complete his duties for the oncoming evening. Others of the staff would give him weird looks but that was normal. It wasn't a secret that Naruto was in the King and Prince's favor ever since he arrived when he was a teenager. Naruto did his job wonderfully when you told him once that's all he needed to do it to the golden tee. It became apparent as Naruto grew within the castle that he was more on the softer side of male genes. If he were back in the village many would say he took after his mother now more than ever.

Pronounced hips, smooth plump pectorals, cinched waist, and soft long crimson locks. He was so beautiful with those blinding blue eyes and contagious white smiles. He was a natural charmer, he could make anyone swoon. Whenever fights broke out at the events the Nara held it was Naruto who talked them down with his irresistible persona. But along with the charmer came the violent person he could become. Naruto wasn't afraid to contest the King and Prince duo, in fact, he did it far more than he should but that was only when they were in public.

When alone he became docile and not because he wanted to, he had to curb his tongue. The Nara duo were more easygoing in the public eye however when they closed the doors to their bedroom chambers or private suites they became something else entirely. Lazy dominants who had no patience to deal with brats who thought they had the right to control their actions. They were King and Prince and nobody could overstep them.

Naruto found himself leaning over Shikaku's shoulder as he explained what was on the menu for tonight. Outside the private chamber, they could hear Maids greeting the early arrivals which were always the Hyuga's. "Sir I have to ask which one are you looking forward to the most. They're all delicious but we only have room for two. Can the King tell me his preference?"

Shikaku looked up at Naruto's outfit. "I suppose Shikamaru had his fun?" Entirely off topic but Naruto blushed all the same. He rubbed his legs together.

"Prince-sama has only dressed me this way, he hasn't had any fun with me." Naruto's voice had become soft as Shikaku snatched his hand in his to pull him closer.

"Present yourself." Shikaku's husky voice drifted over his ears making him shiver. Naruto's hands trembled a bit as he pulled the maid's tie which led to the buttons that he pulled to reveal his chest area, he leaned over to grab the end of the maid's outfit which dragged on the floor, and pulled it up to reveal his garter that was white lace. "I'll never get over how beautiful your tan is."

Shikaku turned to face Naruto and patted his lap. Naruto climbed onto his thigh and quivered a bit at his sensitivity. "Are you still feeling it from last night? Did we get too rough with you?" Shikaku's hands wandered to yank the top half of Naruto's maid outfit down to showcase fingerprint bruises galore. A long red welt could be seen across his back as evident from last night with the two men.

"Such a pretty maid aren't you? Doing whatever your two masters commanded." Shikaku began grinding into his cock with steady movements. Naruto clung to his shoulders desperately as he ground down into his King's thigh.

His garter panties were getting soaked and Shikaku's pants were slowly warming up with Naruto's fluid as they rutted together. Shikaku grabbed his neck and brought him into a bruising kiss with teeth and tongues clashing. Naruto's arms wrapped around his neck as he rubbed his nipples against the rough cloth of his royal highness's cloak. A high-pitched moan slipped from Naruto's mouth as he was lifted to stand up Shikaku got on his knees before him. He hiked one of the blond's legs over his shoulder and tore his garter panties to get at his cock.

Naruto threw his head back as he bit back a moan as he buried his hands into his dark coarse hair to steady himself. "Master please, please." He begged as Shikaku suckled on him while his fingers came to bury themselves in his arching hole. He was double penetrated last night so he spasmed when he ate up Shikaku's wrist. He was being fisted. A full-body shudder ran through him as his mind went blank with pleasure. He was drooling but he didn't care.

He was vaguely aware of the door being opened but he didn't need to worry. It was only Shikamaru who contentedly closed the door, sliding the bolt in place. "Seems father couldn't resist." He commented as he came to stand beside Naruto who looked delirious. "And who knew such a stoic-faced butler could make the ultimate whore of a maid." His fingers dug into the red locks and yanked his head back. Naruto yelped as that triggered Shikaku's fist to rest on his prostate. Rubbing into it that slammed a memory of last night into him.

Being pressed between these two powerful men, being twisted and broken into whatever position they demanded. To be of this kind of service to them was heavenly, to have them lust after him in this way was a dream within a dream. He moaned as he got a mouthful of his Prince's tongue as one of his hands was made to fist Shikamaru's cock which he had pulled out during Naruto's blanked mind periods. "Stroke it, remember it. This was tearing you wide open last night and I didn't hear a single complaint of us doubling you."

Naruto choked on his noises and he hungrily stared down at the Prince's cock which pulsed in his hand as he stroked it with vigor. Shikamaru swirled his nipples between his tongue and listened to the cries Naruto released due to both men pleasuring him. Shikaku pulled back completely and swallowed the excessive amount of precum Naruto released before looking up into lust hazy blue eyes that bordered on stormy grey. "Aren't you going to answer?"

"As a dutiful maid, I shall not voice my opinion when facing my masters." It was choppy, as he slurred through the words but both father and sun got the gist. He was their dutiful butler and as of right now at least for the night he was a dutiful maid.

Shikaku uncurled his hand inside and grunted as Naruto's warm hole milked his fist like a cock. He pressed the pads of his fingers on his prostate and kneaded it steadily. "I think that deserves a reward, Father."

"As do I." He yanked his hand out in one swoop which made Naruto snap. Strings of semen came flying out. They both pumped him through the entire ordeal which made his eyes knock back into his head. It was too much and his hands wildly sought out an anchor but couldn't find it. He was so strung up on the pleasure, blinded by it that he couldn't make out that both men had been taking turns kissing him as he cried out in pleasure.

It was Naruto's duty to serve the King and Prince and he did so with pride and in his words.

'As a Dutiful Maid Would'