Nipple Piercings

Tears pricked Naruto's eyes as he was dragged into the living room where his brothers were. He was the adopted brother of Shikamaru and Shikadai and they all lived under Shikaku, their father's roof. It was a typical weekend except Naruto was busy admiring his new cosmetics.

He got nipple piercings and his father wasn't fond of them. He walked in on Naruto who was applying the required ointment. They have healed already but he wanted to be extra sure and continued applying for an extra week. Now he was thrown over the coffee table in front of his brothers who looked surprised. "If I ever find out who encouraged this brat to go ahead and mutilate his body I'll murder them too," Shikaku growled as he tore Naruto's top off that the blonde had managed to pull on before Shikaku got over to him.

The Nara twins were exposed to bright pink nipples decorated with diamond piercings. Their faces went aflame with a red tint as their father shamelessly cupped Naruto's soft pectorals. It gave the impression of a small-breasted girl. "You two have anything to do with this?" He asked both boys who couldn't keep their eyes off Naruto's chest. They shook their heads. "Wipe that drool off your lip Shikadai!"

The Nara in question mindlessly did it and Shikamaru bit his lips to keep whatever drool he had inside. Naruto was crying softly as the piercing made him sensitive, they were sending signals to places that needed no mention otherwise Shikaku might up the punishment. Naruto couldn't lie to himself either, he was enjoying this to some sick degree. "You know what nipples piercings mean right Naruto?"

The blonde shook his head but that only made Shikaku angrier. "Who are you trying to impress you slut?!"

Naruto had to mentally slap himself as he thought about the answer. Them. He was aiming to impress the family that adopted him. 'Guess it was true, orphaned omegas do turn out to be sluts.' He jumped out of his fantasy as a heavy slap across the face made him look up into Shikamaru's eyes. Shikamaru had slapped him. His eyes lidded and he purred sweetly as he tried to crawl forward. Shikaku kept him in check so Naruto settled for leaning back into the man who was the closest thing he had to a dad. Well, the title was about to be stained if the various arousal scents had anything to with it.

Shikadai shyly came forward, he was an alpha who was on the gentle side of treatment a large difference from Shikaku and Shikamaru who were two peas in a pod as rough alpha. "Why did you get these?" Shikadai asked with a teasing tone to his voice. he groped Naruto's chest. He twisted the nubs between his fingers which made Naruto drool, it showed how new they were, his nerves were on edge.

"Present," Shikaku's voice echoed in his head, Naruto was vaguely aware of his bottom half being torn apart to give him space so he was constricted. If he bowed to Shikaku's will then it was a sign he never saw the man in a parental light. Naruto tried to fight it.

"Present," Shikamaru's voice called out.

"Show me your womb," Even Shikadai's words sounded a bit tighter.

"I'm not supposed to," Naruto cried.

Shikaku scoffed. "Only a slut would get those nobs, you were trying for someone and this seemed the most attention-getting. You have our attention so show us what you have to offer."

The sharpness in his gripped hair made his hole leak, slick slowly slid down his thighs. A honey aroma rose through the air, all three men captured by it as Naruto's body presented. Familial figures who force the intended into sexual positions will not be obeyed by the omega. The omega must have sexual interest for it to work. Naruto's body told them everything even if he didn't want to admit it because of shame.

"Don't worry we'll still care for you," Shikadai called sweetly as he caressed Naruto's head that had been released by the older Nara. "Dad was just shocked you would go to such lengths."

"Never do anything like that ever again Naruto," Shikaku ordered, Naruto nodded as he closed his eyes. He drowned in the warmth of their hands as they stroked him into relaxation. Shikamaru was the first to kiss him. He opened his eyes, still blurry with tears but he kissed back. Since he was present on all fours Shikaku took the liberty to prep his entrance, as head alpha, he would be taking the virginity.

A/N- *chuckles* I don't know why I'm laughing but I am.

Shikadai sucked on his nipples while stroking the other's cock. Naruto couldn't fathom why these men wanted him. Here he was dripping onto the coffee table in the living room, his body begging to be stimulated by them. He moaned when Shikaku's tongue entered him. He flushed as distinct slurps could be heard, the long tongue made its way deeper, purposely brushing over his prostate. Naruto gasped as he pushed back onto Shikaku's mouth but the older held his waist tightly to stop him. "Sluts don't set the pace Naru~," Shikamaru said in a sing-song tone.

Naruto sobbed but his mouth was going to be used for something else very soon as the twins pulled their pants. Two large members were pressed to his lips. Naruto pried his mouth open to take them in but he could only get both cock heads inside his mouth. Naruto swirled his tongue around them slurping up all the precum they leaked. Both alphas moaned and tried pushing their cocks deeper inside the blonde's mouth. Tears dripped down his face as he tried to accommodate them but they were alpha cocks, his tiny mouth couldn't take them.

Shikaku was done prepping and pulled back to get behind him. "It'll only sting for a bit Naruto," Was the only warning he got before Shikaku pushed inside. Naruto orgasmed right on the table as his eyes rolled over. Shikaku had purposely nailed his prostate on his way inside. The blonde spasmed as he was opened. Shikaku sighed as he took in the heat clenching him in place. "Fuck I forgot how tight virgins are," He murmured as he stroked the blonde's back to keep him calm as he started to give shallow thrusts that picked up as soon as Naruto's eyes rolled back over. Shikamaru gave up Naruto's mouth to Shikadai in favor of watching the show while jacking off.

Shikadai forced his member down the other's throat and cursed as he was met with no resistance. "Fuck he has no reflex," He announced as he gripped Naruto's head and followed his father's harsh pace and fucked into his mouth which lay open and ready.

"I can't wait to fuck it when you're done with it," Shikamaru said with a lecherous gleam in his eyes. Naruto just had to kneel and take it, kneel and get pleasure.

'Isn't this what I wanted? It's everything I want. Daddy, brothers....please use me,' He begged as his eyes went blank with pleasure, he clenched Shikaku's cock and made love with Shikadai's in his mouth.