Lactation

Dressed in a burnt orange sleeveless sundress Naruto sat on the back patio nursing his baby. He went with these dresses since he would have to pop his breasts out at a moment's notice as soon as Shikadai started tearing up. He would be forever grateful if he married quiet twins to have a quiet child. Shikadai wasn't a crier and when he had popped out last month he was sleeping. Naruto at that moment was crying hysterically thinking he had a stillbirth but was relieved when they said he was only sleeping. He laughed about it now but on that night it scared him half to death.

What surprised the other omegas he had as friends was how quickly he lost weight after birth. He was back to looking like someone who just turned 18 and still had his beautiful tan. He was forever grateful for his mother's fast metabolism that was passed down to him. As he was caught in the past Shikadai had stopped nursing and fell back asleep. Naruto hummed pulled the dress back up and headed inside. He had checked out for a moment as he got lost in memories and rested Shikadai in his crib in their room before heading over to the large bed to rest for a bit.

Shikamaru and Shikaku had checked out from their office for the day to head home to their omega. Everyone knew the two CEOs were having jitters since it was their first child and wanted to help their omega as much as possible. They went home and came into a silent home. They place the coats away and traveled around the large home looking for their omega and found him in their bedroom. Shikadai was gurgling in his sleep and Naruto laid on his back snoring quietly, his dress had ridden up in his sleep to expose his thighs and the top of the dress was soaking a bit from Naruto's milk. They both stared at Naruto or rather the dress that was soaking up his milk.

Now they didn't realize they shared this particular liking until they saw Naruto breastfeeding their child for the first time. His plump omega breast between Shikadai's lips made them want to experience what their son was experiencing. It was weird, they didn't beat around the bush about that but they wanted to do it. They backtracked to take a shower before coming back to join him in bed. In true twin fashion, they rested on either side of him and began feeling his thighs. Just something to wake up him a bit so he was at least aware of the situation. Naruto groaned and tugged on his dress trying to pull it moreover his thighs but the only thing it did was make his breasts showcase for eager vultures. He was still sleeping but the twins had their prize.

They watched for a minute as Naruto's nipples beaded with milk before they slipped over the edge and into the top of the dress. It seemed he was lactating for a while before they came home. Shikaku decided he was going to make the first move and licked at the sensitive nipple. Naruto's breath hitched as his legs shifted. Shikamaru didn't play around and just went third base and placed his breast in his mouth. A silk honey flavor exploded in his mouth as a heavy squirt of milk came out because of his action. He pulled back to swallow and pushed Shikaku's head down to Naruto's breast. Shikaku did the same as Shikamaru and groaned at the flavor. The two males started to suckle on their omega bringing forth milk in mouthfuls.

Naruto kept moaning as they would occasionally bite the nipple and tug it between their teeth. It was all too much and soon he woke up. He didn't panic or freak out but he did whine which made it known to two that he was aware and displeased. "What's going to be left for Shikadai?" He said through a choked moan as both males started to touch him before the waist.

They pushed his dress-up to feel along with his black lace panties and pushed them to the side to allow his small omega cock free. He was painfully hard but he was going to receive some well-deserved attention. Shikaku wrapped his hand around him while Shikamaru allowed his finger up into his hot, secreting passage to finger Naruto. They didn't acknowledge his question because they already knew the answer.

He would keep producing milk for a long time, up to two years or until his body decided Shikadai had had enough to warrant weaning. Naruto kept his legs apart as he allowed them to dismantle him in pleasure. He didn't know they had an attraction to his milk and to go to this extent was crazy. He was already sensitive as it is with the birth and now they were pushing him over by simulating all the main pleasure points. Both were messing him up with his nipples, Shikamaru with his long fingers rubbing his prostate and Shikaku teasing the tip of his cock. He was a squirting mess from everything.

He could feel his slick pooling underneath his ass, he could feel him quitting precum and the overflow of breast milk was spilling from their mouths and onto the bedding all that coupled with his tears begging for completion and he wanted to release. "Shikaku, Shikamaru please, I can't anymore!" Naruto cried as his eyes rolled over, he was close, so very close, and like a crescendo, he arched his back and came. Shikaku and Shikamaru didn't expect such a flood of milk from their omega to reach the peak of sensitivity but they swallowed it all.

Naruto's breath kept hitching as he was tingling all over from the way they treated him. He felt so drunk on the pleasure he could decipher where the fuck tremors were coming from. The twins pulled off his breasts and stared down at the mess they had made. Naruto whined at feeling so wet and Shikaku took it upon himself to clean Naruto up while Shikamaru stripped the bed. Inside the bathroom, Shikaku was faced with a dark look from Naruto but he knew that look, it was because of that look that Shikadai was even here in the first place. He decides to draw a hot bath and while they waited Naruto stripped out of his sodden clothes and sat on the bathroom counter.

"Nee Shikaku," Naruto called, Shikaku turned around to a very tempting sight. Naruto was lactating as the blonde squeezed his breast with his legs open and his other hand opening his entrance. "Reward."

Shikaku kissed Naruto while he pushed his hand down and pulled out his member, he slipped inside and watched their omega tremble in delight. He kissed down his neck all while slowly building up his thrusts and when he made it to the breasts Naruto tempted him and his twin with he started suckling at it again as he picked up speed. Naruto clutched his head encouraging him as he moved his hips along with him.

Shikaku knew he would not last long as the build-up to this moment had him dangling on the edge and he was right, Naruto's walls gripped him like and clamp crushing his cock in a tight blistering heat as he got the right friction to make him groan at the simulation. He had to pull back from Naruto to pant in his neck as the blonde knew how to ruin him with his ass. He could hear Naruto cursing softly under his breath as he desperately moved along with him to reach a high. Shikaku kissed him as he finally lost it and came inside him, spraying his walls. Naruto cried out into his mouth as he came as well. They both panted heavily as they kissed a bit afterward.

"Go get Shikamaru, can't have you taking all the fun," Naruto chuckled, Shikaku smiled and kissed him again before heading out.