City Boy

Naruto was enjoying a cigar in his ace in the hole when a frantic knock came at the door. He couldn't blame the person, the storm outside was raging wickedly. He sighed and wondered which yellow-bellied freak knocked on his door. He got up and opened the door to reveal someone drenched in god's tears. "Dear Kami, have you sent a bag of nails to my door?"

The person was shivering and Naruto took pity, mostly because he was good-looking despite his rugged appearance. That and it was obviously a city boy who was passing through the badlands to the bigger city if anything happens Naruto can clock and deck him. "What the fuck do you want? Thought you city boys lived on the man who predicts the weather."

"I-I'm sorry to be bothering you but can you please shelter me, until the storm passes?" Shikamaru asked as tried to stop his teeth from chattering. Naruto tilted his head with a small sigh.

"Seems you're in a bad box, I'll help. Stay on the threshold, I'll gather towels and spare clothing," Naruto said as he closed the door and slid into place multiple locks and bolts. Out in the badlands, chiselers are a common sight during storms, how they manage to rob during the storm is beyond him.

"T-Thank you," Shikamaru responded as he reached out to hold the other's forearm. "I'm Shikamaru Nara."

"Naruto Uzumaki, stay here, don't need you dripping the wrong stuff on the floor," Naruto had a heated look in his eye that gave Shikamaru a different kind of shiver. He was able to note, that this blonde cowboy towered over him, he barely fitted the frame of his own doors. His charming features had a rough edge to him that only came from a hard day's labor. Standing here, soaking wet in the rain, knowing full well his clothing was seeing through made him dizzy.

Shikamaru wasn't the type to jump a hot body but he was so tempted, Naruto was his type, strong men not corrupted by modern greed. He could feel himself heating up and over a fucking stranger. 'Just how much of a whore am I really? But am I a whore if I'm a virgin? Either way, I'm so riled up that I can't help myself, a virgin being handed their ideal type in such a situation. It's almost too much to bear.'

"Shikamaru am I going to have to give you a Jessy? You ace-high prick did the frost get to your brain," Naruto said snapping his fingers before giving up and heading to retrieve towels and clothing. When he came back Shikamaru had loosened his hair from his tie and was looking around keenly. Naruto met his eyes and he saw an infinite amount of blatant lust.

Naruto smirked at that, he likes the bait, and the bait likes him as well. "Strip, your clothes are ruined and we need to ensure you don't get sick," Naruto didn't hesitate in pulling Shikamaru out of his clothes, the Nara blushed at the rough hands disrobing him. He could feel the callouses on the other's fingers brushing his nipples, grabbing his hips, and even a shadow-like grab to his ass. He was panting by the time Naruto had dried him down, his face hidden in the other's neck as he kept himself from falling into his lust by completely slipping and popping a hard-on.

Once he was in a rather large sweatshirt and boxers that were loose he was made to sit around the kitchen table and accept freshly squeezed warm milk. Shikamaru noted the lack of technology, the only technology here was electricity. Nothing else, no radio, no television but there was a home phone on the wall. A modern one but it blended with the aesthetic of the home.

Naruto was a down-to-earth cowboy, not one of the rich, snobby ones that walk into business deals thinking they know everything and are better than the person they are making a deal with. "So what caught you at sea?"

"Excuse me?" Shikamaru asked confused by the slang. It seems Naruto wasn't just a cowboy in aesthetic, had the language down pat.

"Sorry, been a while since I traveled to the city. Why are you out here in the badlands? City people don't come here often unless it's to try to steal my cattle," Naruto leaned back with a sigh as he eyed Shikamaru. "So cough it up."