City Boy 2

Naruto was shaving his sheep for the summer when the impressive Mustang pulled into his estate. He didn't need to look behind him to know who was it. No one came to his estate, he forbade anyone from coming here if it was business he went to them. However, in the past couple of months, the gates were always open for his city boy lover who visited every other month. Since it was summer he was promised by Shikamaru that they would have three months together.

"I'm here," Shikamaru called as he jumped on the other's back, Naruto was still bent over a sheep and chuckled. "Don't tease me on this Naruto, I'm hungry."

Naruto stood up and Shikamaru slid off his back as he was backed into the barn wall. Naruto towered over him with a knowing look as he took Shikamaru by the tie and led them inside the barn. Shikamaru choked a bit on the tight pulls Naruto gave but the blonde only continued to treat him like a dog. It made his cock jump when they got to their spot in the barn. One of the stalls was always treated with fresh hay that was made into a make-shift bed.

"You know this is highly inappropriate," Shikamaru started nervously as Naruto pulled his clothes loose.

"Oh shut up," Naruto snapped as he tore the buttons off the shirt. Shikamaru's eyes widened as Naruto tore him out of his city clothes. "You'll be my pretty little pony for the next three months, no more of this shit clothing."

Naruto lowered them into the haystack and Shikamaru melted into familiar feelings of what they did in here. "I'll groom your hair and dress you up, you'd like that wouldn't you sissy boy," Naruto chuckled darkly as Shikamaru shivered in his arms. The smaller male's cock was rising, standing proud of the situation. "Put you in a tight dress with a corset and hike it up so you could ride me while holding the skirt up. I can see it now, your flushed face as you bare yourself for me, shameless with no common decency. Just another one of the whores in the bars waiting on men."

"Naruto, stop," Shikamaru pleaded as he tried clawing at the other's back. "You're riling me up, I can't take it."

"Are you so strung you'd come from my words? Maybe you would, I did make you stain yourself with a look, I love seeing you like that. You're nothing but a wolf in sheep's clothing, you're no office man, just a cock hungry whore who jumped the first man that whistled in your direction. Look at you naked with me between your legs. Such a delicate body being scratched by hay and plundered by me."

********

The grand bed rocked with every movement from the two bodies on it. The headboard slightly banged with each thrust as both of Naruto's hands braced themselves so the blonde could snap his hips deeper into Shikamaru who was crying below him. The Nara gripped the bedsheets, pulling and twisting in an effort to stay still as his lower half rose to meet the other's cock. His hair had gotten longer since he met Naruto and it was making him look more and more feminine as time went on. It now reached his mid-back so it was splayed on the pillows as his neck craned in submission.

Dark hickeys already littered his neck and down his chest. His nipples were bright red and erect, they were swollen, Naruto's rough hands played with them mercilessly, his cinched waist displayed fingerprints from every brutal session with the other. "N-Naruto, I'm gonna come," Shikamaru cried out as his eyes milked out tears. His cheeks were red from his crying and his lips were swollen from biting and sucking.

"Come on you can hang on, is this the limit of your stamina," Naruto taunted as he slowed his pace down with caused the other to whine and plead by shifting his hips. "Tsk, tsk, tsk no baby that's not how this works. You listen to me, I'm telling you that you can hang on."

Naruto lowered one hand and caressed the other's cheek. It was warm, soft and Naruto wore a genuinely sweet smile before Shikamaru's head snapped to the left as he was smacked. Naruto groaned seeing as Shikamaru had clenched down on him. "Fuck baby you always grip me so well when I smack you."