Touch Me Please

Naruto stumbled into his future office, hiccupping as he closed the door and drops himself into the sofa. Every breath he took was laced in heat, his body pulsing with need. He recognized the drug; he'd taken it before when he was alone and wanted to get some feeling. He didn't know who gave him a drugged drink but that was the least. As long as he got away from them.

He pulled his buttons, his fingers teasing his nipples along the way down. He moaned slightly, his cock jumping in his pants. His eyes rolled over as the drug made everything sensitive. He continued, pulling his pants and slipping his hand inside, he doubled over as he squealed a bit as his fingers became coated in his mess. He sighed quietly as he stroked himself, slow and powerful as he moaned, his hand over his face as he tried to get an image of who he wanted to be passionate with.

It was a male, always a male, someone he was close to but one out of his reach. He played with his chest, the image becoming clearer as he started getting closer to his first orgasm.

Back in the village, a celebration was being held and Shikamaru was in the thick of it looking for his future Hokage. He kept asking his friends and villagers Naruto was seen around and found out he had been seen heading back to the Hokage tower. He made sure to carry food because he knew Naruto didn't get to eat much as he was downing drinks. He could hear it from outside the door, these delirious moans. He paused, feeling awkward but Naruto's moans were calling him, they were so sweet, somewhat whorish in a way. Shikamaru's nose picked up on his scent, that sunflower aroma that seemed to cling to Naruto.

He pushed the door open, quickly closing it behind him and locking the door. Naruto was on the floor, his black jacket pooled around his shoulders as he panted, and drool slipped from between his lips as he greedily pumped himself. Shikamaru eyed him shamelessly as he carefully set down the food. The rustling alerted Naruto who stiffened at the sight of Shikamaru. He blushed, trying to cover his body but it didn't help. Shikamaru could see the blonde's semen on his chest, his stiff perky nipples were bright from Naruto's aggressive fondly.

He admired Naruto's plump thighs that were drawn together, he approached slowly. Naruto leaned forward with pleading in his eyes. "Touch me," Naruto narrowed his eyes as lust overtook rationality. "Shikamaru~"

Shikamaru was caught up in it as well, he didn't stop Naruto who was crawling on all fours. Like a dog, his bitch.......his cock jumped at the depraved notion that he could own someone as powerful as Naruto. But here he was pulling his pants, getting his cock out, and swallowing it eagerly. It was a pretty sight, one that made him shudder to his core. God Naruto looked good with a cock down his throat.

He gripped his blonde hair, feeling the silky locks between his fingers as he pulled his head back and forth in a motion that made him hypnotized as he saw his cock disappear between those thin pink lips. "Fucking hell Naruto," Shikamaru cursed as the blonde slurped his load down with his eyes rolling over.

"Shika, more please anything just gives me something," He was clawing at his best friend, his body aching for physical satisfaction. Shikamaru pulled him up and kissed him as he made the blonde stumble back to the sofa. He hoisted Naruto into his arms and climbed onto the sofa.

He felt Naruto's entrance and growled as his fingers slipped inside easily. Naruto moaned, biting his lips as he was fingered. Shikamaru's fingers were rough, and large and they pressed at his sensitive walls that searched for his sweet spot. "C-Closer to the left," Naruto clung to him, quivering as Shikamaru narrowly missed his prostate. "No," He whimpered and he curled when Shikamaru found it. "Yes! Right there, fuck! Aah!"

"So noisy," Shikamaru complained softly as he fingered his best friend. "Your body is so hot, unnaturally so, did you get drugged?"

Naruto made a tone but he didn't answer as he panted into the other's chest.

"Answer me Naruto!" He shoved his fingers harshly into his prostate and Naruto's eyes snapped open with a scream spilling from his lips. "Did you get fucking drugged?!"

"Yes! Yes, I got drugged," Naruto cried, Shikamaru licking his tears.

"Was that so hard?" It was a mocking tone but Naruto was sold down whatever river Shikamaru was following.

"No but please put it in," Naruto pleaded, his voice quiet, polite.

"Put what in? I've already got my fingers inside you. Isn't that enough? Are you a greedy bitch in bed?"

Naruto couldn't answer, his voice was tied up in the act of expressing his pleasure which was to moan, scream, and cry. Shikamaru let him off the hook however by thrusting in dry. Naruto's insides slicked him up quickly as the pace went insane. Shikamaru kissed down his body, sucking his red nipples and marking his neck in a pattern. Blood could be seen on Shikamaru's lips but Naruto only surged forward to clean it for him, his tongue gliding along his chin a dazed expression on his face as he was stuffed with his first cock.

"Does it feel good? You're the first person to ever be inside me," Naruto admitted as he loosened Shikamaru's ponytail, the dark-haired ninja's hair pooling around his shoulders. Shikamaru almost paused his movements in pure shock at the confession. He had taken Naruto's virginity and the blonde looked positively like a broken whore. It was a sight to behold. He lost the possessive tone and kissed Naruto tenderly. The blonde responded just as well, crying a bit as their tongues traded moves. "I'm glad you told me and I'm happy," Shikamaru smiled but it faded as they got back into their harsh rhythm, he hissed as sharp nails tore down his back.

Naruto looked at him heatedly as he licked his bloody fingers.

"You damn bitch."