Mission: Failed

Ukraine had a really lively nightlife. Russian Assasin Shikamaru Nara could admit that easily as he slipped between people. He requested a private room with the main star of this particular club who had a stage name of Golden Princess but was a male named Naruto Uzumaki. A runaway from a famous Uzumaki Mafia. The parents had found him playing hooker to get by and were not pleased. For the blonde to not stain their reputation, they have decided to eliminate their one son. Shikamaru was hired for the job and he took it because of the handsome reward.

He waited in the private room, admiring that this club was so blatant in voicing its intentions. If the large bed in front of the pole wasn't enough then he didn't know what was. A side door opened and a short-haired blonde came into the room decked out to the max. He was oozing with sex appeal as he bobbed his head from the side. to side. His hair was curled up in a bob form. He didn't look flustered as he climbed onto the small platform before grabbing his pole in a steady grip.

Shikamaru slipped a hand into his top jacket pocket to feel the sleek blade, it was laced in poison but before he pulled it out Naruto spoke up. "You know it's been a while since I had a Russian client. You've got money, you've requested me for the entire night," Naruto spoke as he performed his special routine for private clients. Shikamaru watched in fascination as the blonde opened his legs up slowly to 180 degrees. He could see the imprint of his cock against his panties and how wet they were becoming. He got upright and began to crawl forward on all fours, his outfit shifting to show off the arch of his back, the thickness of his exposed ass being held by lacey panties as he settled in front of Shikamaru. "Call me Naruto and please do whatever you want with me."

Shikamaru looked down into those empty eyes, this was all robotic for the blonde, just the usual routine, spin a few tricks and get plowed into the mattress before being discarded. He sighed and cupped the other's cheek. Naruto seemed confused with the gentle touch as he was guided to his knees, his hands now braced on either side of Shikamaru's seated body. "I don't want to fuck someone who looks this dead inside," Shikamaru spoke, his Russian accent thick as he spoke English.

Naruto, exposing himself a bit responded in English. "You're all the same anyway. It doesn't matter just fuck me already."

"No, what's wrong?" Shikamaru asked instead, it was weird to do this, getting to know the target before putting a bullet or knife in the head. Naruto tilted his head as his eyes came to life. He started chuckling at the question.

"What's wrong? Everything's wrong? Imagine running away from home because your daddy fondled you in the dark only to end up in the profession of old men fondling young boys It's ironic if I wanted to be fondled without consent I would've gone home by now. But admittedly it's better here, they might have a thing for younger boys but they respect boundaries, only a few overstep them but I have the right to make it stop. Enlightening really. Consent is such a wonderful thing."

"What do you want me to do?" Shikamaru asked in a slow drawl bordering on a yawn.

"Aren't you supposed to kill me, Mr. Assassin?" Naruto smirked as he leaned up and cooed. "You aren't the first assassin but you've certainly been the first to ask how I'm doing."

Shikamaru wasn't startled by Naruto exposing him, he figured the blonde was trained in the art of spotting potential threats. "But you aren't scared nor are you running away."

"Why should I, I trust you," Naruto smiled as he climbed into his lap. "How much did they offer? I can pay double for you to kill them instead. I can offer my body as well."

Why would I lower myself to a cheap stripper?" Shikamaru snapped back and the smirk on Naruto's face grew.

"Because your fucking cock is hard."

Shikamaru snatched the blonde's neck and turned them over into the sofa. Naruto was grinning, his eyes lit up with his hidden madness. "Come on! Do it! What's your special weapon? Gun? Knife? Katana? Maybe needles dipped in poison? Do you like drugs, I can overdose like the last motherfucker."

Shikamaru was slightly out of his depth. He has never seen an extreme case of madness like this in a long while. He supposed the blonde was getting paranoid with all the people after his head, it was sad really. Watching him have a mental breakdown. Shikamaru sighed in annoyance as he lost his erection, it would be quite cruel to fuck him in this state but he now had no intention of ending his life. He's just terrified now. "Shut up and listen for a second. I'm not killing you!"

Naruto sniffled loudly, wiping his face as he looked between his hands at him. "Why, it's your fucking job."

"That may be true but I do have some pity for you-" He was cut off by Naruto's arm suddenly lashing out and smacking him across the face. His blue eyes were dark with murderous intention.

"Don't you dare fucking pity me, I'll kill you myself if you do that again," Naruto growled.

Shikamaru laughed. It hurt, fucking hurt a bit but he was laughing because it was funny. "Let me re-phrase that, I have concerns for your mental health in here, how about becoming my personal stripper? Fake your death to take those asses off your tail?"

"Awww you're so cute," Naruto said sarcastically. "Personal stripper? You got boys back home needing entertainment?"

"No, I do have men that would love you in their chambers but when I say personal stripper I do mean personal stripper," Shikamaru narrowed his eyes and Naruto got the impression that if he ever stepped out of this agreement Shikamaru would skin him alive and use it as a rug.

He shuddered a bit as he got oddly aroused at the thought of pissing him off. He started giggling. "Have it your way, do it."