Bocchandere 2

"Where the hell is my omega?" Naruto scowled as he took in the small frame of the maid. She trembled under his voice before stuttering out his location. "At least you're useful for something, it sure ain't cleaning. Someone get me a new maid!" He yelled out as he walked to their shared bedroom. He could distinctly smell it, the scent of pinecones that came with lingering fruits. "Are you fucking sure? His heat has been so abnormal lately that it's concerning."

He fingered his pockets for a lighter before pulling a cigar from his jacket pocket. "I guess I could entertain this," He murmured as he lit up his blunt. He pushed the door open and hissed his teeth. "This bitch feels safe in here doesn't he?"

He locked the door as he scanned the room and heard Shikaku moaning in the adjoined bathroom. The shower was on so Naruto guessed he was trying to cool off but it wasn't helping as he could hear the slickness of Shikaku stroking himself, cursing in frustration as he tried to chase his climax but fell just short. His cries went to a higher pitch and Naruto could feel himself getting aroused by it. He leaked his scent out, coating the room in his cologne, and judging from the way Shikaku's throat caught halfway through a moan he knew that Naruto knew he was in heat. "Get out here on all fours," Naruto ordered.

The heavy sloshing of water could be heard as Shikaku climbed out of the tub. Naruto watched keenly as the door was opened slowly and his omega's flushed face came into view. He looked guilty even though he had nothing to be guilty of. He wasn't forbidden from touching himself so why did he look this way? Naruto didn't dwell on the question as Shikaku's slender, curvy body crawled forward, the look in his eyes slowly fading from guilt to lust as slick gushed on the hardwood floor. Naruto scowled when Shikaku kneeled between his legs, slick pooling on the floor, he was trembling slightly as Naruto unbuckled his pants and his cock was laid on his face.

"Fucking hell, stop being such a whore. You're breathing so hard my dick's sweating," The blonde cursed as he watched Shikaku's wild expression, he was practically heaving from the feel of his alpha's cock touching his lips. It was enormous, covering his face. "C'mere, keep those lips wide open."

He lodged himself into Shikaku's mouth which was teeming with saliva. He was slobbering his cock like a dog just by the sheer volume of liquid that seeped from his forcefully opened mouth "Fuck it's always a fucking furnace with that mouth of yours," He bucked his hips, shivering at how obscene Shikaku's slurping was before giving long hard thrusts that hit the back of his throat. The omega choked and gagged but Naruto wasn't done with him, he clasped his ponytail and held him there while he face fucked him. Shikaku was screaming, muffled by the cock on his tongue but he was enjoying it. His scent gland began to swell, the slick was pouring like a faucet, and his cock was dripping heavily. On the brink of squirting should Naruto hit that special spot in Shikaku's throat.

Naruto's cock was slightly curved upwards, it was just right to hit that stripe along the roof of Shikaku's mouth that had him spreading his legs like a dog, squirting on Naruto's pants. His eyes had rolled over, his body rocking with his orgasm as he was stimulated by Naruto's curved cock in his throat. Naruto's cock twitched in his mouth, his only warning, and in response, Shikaku held onto his alpha's thighs as semen rushed down his tongue. He swallowed, of course, his cock growing hard as he was used as a dump for Naruto's semen. Shikaku slurped on the hardened rod cleaning it off before pulling off. "If I didn't know any better I'd think you're enjoying being a used toilet."

Shikaku only licked his lips, he was dazed as he felt his stomach. He felt empty inside, he wanted a baby in him and the only person suitable was picking him up and getting him on all fours in their fluffy bed. He was on the edge, his ass over the edge as he was overstimulated to the point that he couldn't stop lubing up himself. Naruto watched Shikaku soak the hardboard with his fruity slick and felt a perverse reaction to being the only alpha to get Shikaku like this, to know that only he could fuck this whore. He pulled off his upper clothing before getting behind him. "You're going to clean this up. Do you understand?" Naruto voiced, his alpha tone making Shikaku's knees weak as he bared his swollen scent gland. He yelped, his eyes wide as Naruto smacked his sensitive gushing entrance with his hand. His entire body stood on edge, doubling over and coming in the sheets from the sheer force of Naruto's hit.