Stalker

Warning: Blood

Naruto for the better part of the last five years has known about his stalker, the one who always seemed to be watching his every movement. Rather than being completely horrified he settled on feeling nothing. If something dangerous happened due to his stalker then he would deal with it but for the most part, the stalker didn't even approach even though they knew that Naruto knew about them. Naruto didn't know their Identity but he figured they were one of his friends seeing as they knew his locker code and had a spare set of his apartment keys. They didn't steal anything only made their presence known by drinking from his favorite cup or sleeping in his bed without setting it back.

All this should really set him off but again Naruto felt nothing, it this person was so obsessed with him then he was welcomed by all means. He wanted that, that toxic bond seemed to be the only thing that drove him lately. All he ever thought about when getting up was the possibility that maybe they would reveal themselves today or what they were going to do to get his attention again. Today wasn't any different he had woken up to a warm cup of tea waiting for him which he drank. He got ready in the premade bath and headed out for the day.

As soon as he stepped out he felt that gaze on him and he smiled a bit before heading off to school. He had a little plan in his head, a way to nudge his stalker into acting on his obsession. Naruto wanted to see how far he could push him, so he went to a little buddy whom he's gone to bed with in the past. Naruto had already confirmed that his stalker shared all classes with him, so he approached Sasuke with intent.

He sat on the Uchiha's desk waiting for him to show up and when he did Sasuke got familiar with his thighs real quick by grabbing them and settling between them. He could feel that burning gaze intensify but he wasn't going to act out his plan here, no he was going to bring Sasuke home, open all the curtains and fuck him in plain sight for his stalker. If he got that far that was the plan. "Sasuke care to keep me company this evening?" Naruto asked caressing the Uchiha's face. He licked his lips for added effect and got his results when Sasuke gripped his thigh harder.

"Mine or Yours?" The Uchiha shot back looking down at Naruto's small frame, the blond smirked and pulled him down closer, just enough to catch a brief kiss. An abrupt smash could be heard in the far left of the classroom but Naruto didn't dare look. He wanted to know his stalker when they were locked away in his apartment.

***********

Naruto was glad that for once his curtains were open as he lay across the floor with Sasuke on top of him. They were full-length windows meaning he could look outside and still see what was out there. He moaned as Sasuke quickly stripped out of his clothes and dived into his thighs marking them. Naruto's lower half was naked but he expressed his distaste for Sasuke marking him this time around so only kisses and sharp bites met them. Naruto's shirt was pushed up underneath his neck as his eyes rolled over from Sasuke sucking his cock. He gripped the Uchiha's hair twisting it in ways that pleased him.

As he thrusted into that warm mouth he didn't hear the footsteps nor did he hear the first stab but he felt it on his member. Sasuke was choking but not on Naruto's dick he was choking on his own blood. Standing over the two was the last face Naruto expected to see. It was Shikamaru a lazy close friend who was often the go-to for Naruto when he wanted to vent or tease. The boy was always sleeping and never seemed to catch all the details that went on in their shared group of friends. He knew for a fact Temari had a crush on the lazy boy but never confessed.

Sasuke pulled back coughing up blood on Naruto's exposed body but instead of losing his erection, it grew harder. He saw Sasuke blood mixing with his saliva and precum and Naruto only grew fascinated when Shikamaru stabbed him again and again and again. Sasuke reached to him for help but Naruto ignored it, his attention was now permanently focused on the now enraged alpha male. When Shikamaru deemed he was done Naruto couldn't tell how much stab wounds Sasuke had on his body. Shikamaru's face had blood splashes on it and his eyes were still calm and collected like he hadn't just murdered one of their close friends.

"You're mine do you understand?" Shikamaru growled in a dark voice as he laid a final wet stab into the corpse before leaving it in. Naruto just stared at him before opening his legs as an invitation. Shikamaru kicked Sasuke's body away, staining the floors with his blood but they didn't seem to care. He sunk between Naruto's bloody legs and took his waist in hand.

"I waited for you and it seemed the only way to get you to act was to make you jealous. I didn't think you'd be so seriously unstable." Naruto said as he unbuttoned Shikamaru's blue dress shirt. The Nara complied with his movements removed the shirt fully and dropped it in the growing pool of blood beneath them. Naruto leaned up and wrapped his arms around the strong shoulders and kissed his bloodied cheek as his eyes glittered with passion.

Shikamaru felt those lips and turned to devour them even with the taste of his rival on them. Their tongues sampled each other's mouths and became aggressive with each challenge from the other. When they pulled back Naruto licked Shikamaru's face clean of blood before sucking hickies in his neck. If Shikamaru was claiming him then he would do the same. It seemed to have the right effect as Shikamaru's member grew despite being held down by clothing barriers. They could both feel the blood soaking them Shikamaru's pants and Naruto's feet were slowly being drenched in it and again they couldn't care less.

Naruto pulled the other's pants and thrusted their cocks together with a desperate urgency. Shikamaru spread his ass apart and used his blood-soaked fingers to fuck him. Naruto shivered at the now cold substance but thrusted back on those fingers with his ass warming them up. The pace continued before they both spasmed coming in Naruto's hand. Naruto slowed his movements down and panted into Shikamaru's neck. But it wasn't over and he found that out when Shikamaru spun them around and laid smack dab in the pool of blood. If Naruto turned to the right he could see Sasuke's dead eyes. His bangs were now drenched in his own blood.

Shikamaru raised the one of blond's legs over his shoulder and in that moment they made a frightening image. Naruto's leg was soaked in blood, blood that began to trail with the sudden change of direction. The blood ran down to his thigh the only obstacle blocking the fluid motion being Shikamaru's shoulder which it rested on and became a second pathway. Sasuke's blood ran from Shikamaru's shoulder down to his pectorals and straight to his v-line and disappeared. Naruto gulped at the sight, he was going to be fucked in blood, and that sent a good shiver up his spine and made his cock rise for round two.

He could feel it all around him as Shikamaru thrusted in all the way and bottomed out. He gasped as a slow, loving pace was set in motion. It gave Naruto time to look at his lover. The same man who killed in cold blood was loving him in the blood of his former bed warmer. It was so poetic that Naruto giggled and pulled him into a kiss. "I'm yours Shikamaru." He said sweetly and was rewarded with a harsher pace which quite literally made him a mess.

He moan and clung to the other as they fucked with the wet squelch of blood that somehow managed to get there and before Naruto could shoot his load again Shikamaru flipped him over on all fours and thrusted so hard Naruto was slipping in the blood. Shikamaru had a perfect view of Naruto's backside which was pure red. Even his blond hair was blood-soaked but it seemed to only drive him crazier as he spread his cheeks apart and watched the blood slip between the crack and stain the parts of his cock which were yet to be pushed inside. He pried Naruto's thighs apart more and made him take him even deeper, Naruto arched his back as he felt his prostate being slammed into, and he cried before squirting in the pool of red essence. He groaned feeling Shikamaru's sperm slosh around inside he felt so full. He whimpered when his arms gave out but he was caught and pulled into his new lover's chest.

Naruto turned his head and kissed him deeply as Shikamaru reached around to stroke him into overstimulation. He whined in the kiss and Shikamaru stopped, he didn't want to hurt Naruto of course. He loved the blond and was willing to do anything to keep him.

Anything.