Crashing Down Sequel

"It tastes like shit, can't you do anything right?" Shikamaru scowled at the blond-haired male shaking like a leaf. "Get out and don't come back." The male obeyed without a second thought while grabbing his overnight bag.

His twin Shikaku took the cup and took a sip of the coffee. He cursed under his breath with a wince. "Naruto makes this so much better."

"Say that again, I'll burn the place down." Shikamaru scowled placing his cheek on the island. His twin hugged him around the shoulders and sagged against him.

"Ready?" Shikaku asked, judging from the confused face of his twin he didn't know what the hell he was referring to. "Ready to suck it up and get him back where he belongs."

Shikamaru snorted at the suggestion. "Be real after we roasted him that night not even me would want us back." He faced forward to the stove Naruto would be around cooking. "We are fucking assholes to say that to him. He didn't even get to say his piece we just abandoned him in the darkness. We don't deserve him but I also don't want to give him up. We don't want to give him up."

"He's bright and wonderful, showering us in his everlasting sunshine. We as parasites have cracked him open and buried ourselves in his heart to leech off his kindness under the label of lovers." Shikaku turned his twin to him and pressed a kiss to his lips. Shikamaru grinned and slapped his chest playfully. "Remember when Mother caught us like this."

"Remember when father caught us like this?" Shikamaru countered. They both laughed it off as they fell into each other's embrace. They've always been like this, loving each other romantically ever since they were pre-teens It was weird, to say the least, they knew it was wrong. Knew it was twincest but they didn't care.

When their mother had caught them kissing she was horrified and tried separating them and keeping it away from their father. But it wasn't enough and eventually one night when Shikaku snuck out of his new room, one that his mother set up to keep them away from each other at night, to sneak into Shikamaru's bed. They kissed under the covers things took a lot more sexual turn and one too many loud moans had their father discovering them touching each other.

Disgusted he grabbed the nearest twin which happened to be Shikaku and dragged him down the two flights of stairs before throwing him into the living room, he caught the glass coffee table and the shards tore into his flesh. They laughed about it now but back then it was the ruin of their family. Since the father caused Shikaku's injuries he was denied seeing them ever again. At this point, their mother had given up but her dying wish was that they found someone to balance them. Someone to be the omega of the two obvious alphas. They honored it.

The first was a woman named Yoshino. Shikaku had chosen her and at first, she was slightly weirded out to be having two men wanting her but it grew on her. But sadly it was obvious that she liked Shikaku more than Shikamaru and that wouldn't do. They were a package deal, love us equally was their only request.

The next one was Temari, Shikamaru's choice and she loved them equally. But the bliss ended when she wanted to have an open relationship. It was an exclusive package so that ended right then and there.

And finally Naruto.

And Naruto was just perfect for them. They met in a coffeehouse where the blonde was sampling all the desserts on the menu by himself. He looked so beautiful sitting by the window with the sun hugging him tightly. So they approached together. They were extremely forward with the blonde. They had chosen him together so it was bound to be something good. And to their surprise Naruto accepted them.

Sure they had bumps here and there but was mostly just how living arrangements went when they stayed over. Naruto's bed was a double bed but they were much larger than the petite male who stayed snug in the middle. That was the thing Naruto complimented them so well it was bliss. Now however because anger is their first response they have shattered the connection with their sunshine.

A harsh knocking came at their door making them jump out of their memories. It was so loud that it might tear the door off its hinges. They both got up and answered it to come face to face with a pink-haired demon who was holding a familiar blonde behind them. "If it wasn't for the fact that you both need each other I would've set Naruto up with someone who deserves him." She scowled stomping into the house and pulling the whimpering blonde behind her.

"Sakura this is a terrible idea, it's okay-" He froze when he felt a large hand on his back, then another on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry." They said in unison as they planted a kiss on his cheeks.

"What we did was unreasonable and you must have had a reason to hide it." Shikamaru started as he disconnected himself from the stunning blonde. Shikaku followed his example and scratched the back of his neck.

"Our first reaction was to side with anger and we took it out on you in a brutal way until you were unable to speak your side of things." Shikaku looked down ashamed. "These past two weeks have been miserable without you Naruto."

"What we said that night wasn't true, far from it. We just snapped seeing someone we love acting so seductive to strange faces ogling. We're possessive, an ugly trait that comes in doubles when you're dealing with us. But it's the only way we know how to show that we love you." Shikamaru murmured looking away, he didn't want to see the reaction they were going to get. Luckily they didn't have to look because they got to hear it.

Loud, echoing sobs of pain and torment that tore through the twins like shards of glass. Naruto was an ugly crier but Sakura gladly watched as the color returned to his eyes. She folded her arms with a triumphant smirk. They were good for each other and she understood what must've been running through their heads seeing him like that. Many people misunderstand what they did but it was only classical pole dancing, it was the customers that made them out to be just like the ordinary strippers.

"I wanted to tell you two so much, but the tension-" He broke off as his legs gave out under him. Both males were quick to catch him. Sakura smiled and moved forward to cup Naruto's cheeks.

"See I told you everything would be fine. Now tell them what you wanted to say that night." She kissed his forehead and slapped the two males across the face before skipping out of the home.

"Damn, girl got us good." Shikamaru winced a bit at his stinging cheek.

"Can't blame her she brought us back together." Shikaku smiled as he looked down at Naruto who was sobbing quietly. "Alright, baby shadow you have our attention. Tell us what you do for a living."

Naruto smiled so brightly despite his tears as he slumped into their warm embrace. "I missed you guys, you were so mean but a part of me knew you two were livid. I should've told you but the fear of being rejected burned deep within me. Ultimately I should've told you guys since keeping it made this happen I'm sorry."

"Never say that again Naruto, we were the ones who hurt you," Shikamaru said glaring at the wooden floor. "I think I would feel better if you slapped me as well. We were assholes to you and it made you cry so much, we don't deserve you but here you are still loving us."

"Shikamaru's right Naruto we should be the ones apologizing we should've waited for you to explain that night instead of diving into the ugly side of us that reared its head. No amount of apologizing will ever make up for such a horrendous side of us."

Naruto dried the remainder of his face as he smiled at them. He turned to Shikamaru first and kissed him. When they pulled back Shikamaru's head whiplashed to the left. Naruto had slapped him. 'I deserve so much more than that.' The Nara thought as he felt the swelling in his cheek. Naruto kissed Shikaku and slapped him too.

"There, now we have started the healing process." Naruto giggled as he watched their cheeks swell and turn a deep shade of red. They hugged it out for the rest of the night even when the twins were in serious pain from their cheeks. They endured because Naruto's smile was worth it.