Pictures

Naruto was waist-deep in his studies but he couldn't focus because of his now apparent situation. He was strapped for cash, seriously strapped. It wasn't easy paying for his tuition in this day and age and he was lucky to have gotten a scholarship but school payments weren't a problem, living expenses were. To pay for his crappy apartment, food, clothes, utilities and resources for the class were draining him faster than the blood bank.

He had a job to keep up with his money situation but due to the change of semester, he had to quit in order to go to his classes on time. And it was absolute murder to miss a class. Trying to catch up was not something he planned to do anytime soon so that job could fuck right off. 'But I'm toeing a line here that I'm going to have to acknowledge sooner or later or I'm going to be on the streets in a month.' He thought to himself.

He often wondered what one was supposed to do in this kind of scenario. Sure he's read those e-books about a poor girl struggling through college and ends up finding a sugar daddy to help her out but it wasn't that simple, was it? He groaned and pushed his books away from him. He wasn't getting anywhere with his studies so he might as well take a break. He grabbed his phone and began scrolling through the app store looking for something to quell his boredom. He eventually left the gaming section of the store and stumbled into messaging apps.

Mindless scrolling, that's how you find yourself in a completely different wormhole. Somehow he found a very interesting app. 'BabyDolls' was an app that quite literally mated sugar daddies to sugar babies. His hand hovered over the install button as he contemplated what he was about to do. 'If it doesn't work out then I can just delete it. Nothing in e-books ever become real life anyway so just push the goddamn button.' He was chiding himself for even getting his hopes up.

His little golden heart couldn't take it.

He installed it and quickly headed to his home screen to click the icon that was a pink bunny being cuddled by a white wolf. Once he booted it up he was made to set up a profile before he was asked all sorts of personal questions. Turns out this was how the app matched their clientele. By interests alone, they were being paired by what they wanted. Naruto found himself answering honestly and when he was done he was asked to upload a picture of himself holding up two fingers for verification. Once that was finished the app said in 24 hours he would be matched with the person he shared the most interests with and hopefully become his sugar baby.

"What am I doing with my life?"

***************

Shikaku typed lazily as he worked the midnight oil. He should sleep but whenever he sleeps in this building someone always seeks him out for something. When 1 am struck he called it a night and got up from his laptop. He went into the adjoined room that held a little stay overnight suite. Judging from the fresh scent of pine it was cleaned earlier today. He got into the shower and pulled on some boxers before checking in on his messages as he lay in bed for a while.

A notification popped up signaling that one of his many apps was trying to tell him something. He swiped down to bring up the notification list as he saw that he got a match in 'BabyDolls'. The app was just a way to try and find someone to spend time with but all the matches he ever got the person they turned out to be in real life were just gold-digging whores who said the most innocent things to try and get the richest Daddies. He wasn't bothered by the fact that he had to spend money on them, he literally signed up to be a sugar daddy but he didn't want someone lying to him to get at his money. It was annoying and Shikaku was tempted to swipe it off the screen and uninstall the app when another notification popped up from the same app.

It was trying to show him a picture of the person he was matched to and damn Shikaku felt himself sit up to admire it. The first male to match with him but that wasn't a problem he was bisexual. The male was blond, with brilliant blue eyes and cherry lips to match, he was so young and looked to be just as innocent as he seemed. Shikaku clicked on the notification and was brought to the app where he read the boy's bio.