Behind Closed Doors

"Can't you go any faster, you aren't making any headway on my cock you know," Naruto taunted with a smirk. Shikamaru flushed and tried working his muscles up again only to collapse under the pleasure he got from the blonde's cock being pushed right into his sensitive spot. He trembled as Naruto's eyes narrowed in on him. "Just give up baby, I won't blame your lack of performance."

It stung and Naruto knew that, the cruel smirk told him everything. Shikamaru relented and pulled off him and got on his hands and knees. Small, dainty hands grabbed his wide frame and he cried out as the blonde buried himself inside properly. "There we go, better this way than having the big baby whimpering and begging."

Shikamaru hid his face in the duvet as the small, feminine blonde put him in his place. Everyone assumed he was the one who tops in the bedroom, that wasn't the case. Naruto, standing at his height of 5ft with a small frame that put most girls to shame was the one who topped him. The concept was ridiculous to most since Shikamaru was 6ft and had the body of a professional athlete. But that's how they came together. It was strange really.

They were trying to fulfill the roles that society had placed for them. Shikamaru tried to top and Naruto tried to bottom. It nearly resulted in their breakup since neither wanted to do that role. Shikamaru loved being an assertive person but he wanted to relinquish control in the bedroom and have someone take care of him and his sexual needs. Naruto loved being feminine, that doesn't mean he wanted that behind closed doors, however. When they finally figured out what they wanted by talking to each other they started over and now their relationship couldn't be better.

"Naruto, I'm gonna come," Shikamaru moaned as he pushed back into the blonde who then latched his cock in a death grip. Shikamaru whined and arched his back at the sudden jolt of pleasure. Naruto hissed at him and Shikamaru could feel the glare on his back.

"Hold it," Naruto said in a mild tone that bordered on anger, Shikamaru panted as he felt the blonde's manicured nails caressed his veins and tease the tip. "Just a little longer please?"

"I-I can't, it's throbbing and I want it so badly. Naruto please, please I wanna come," Shikamaru said deliriously as the blonde stroked him slowly into a frenzy, Naruto knew what he was doing but he wanted Shikamaru to drool into the sheets.

"Well, you're gonna have to hold it a bit longer, can't have you stealing all the fun,"

**********

Naruto had his legs up with his skirt hitched up to provide access to his cock. On the ground, kneeling at his feet was Shikamaru who was eagerly sucking him off. Naruto wanted to do his assignments in peace but Shikamaru had finished his earlier and thought it best to come to work him up. Naruto wanted to plug his ass up instead of the vibrator that was buzzing away. He was slow close to do it but he would let Shikamaru knock his voice box out with his cock down his throat.

Naruto had ruined his ponytail and tugged on the locks harshly to ensure his cock got lodged to the point Shikamaru choked on it. He could see drool running down his chin and onto his chest as his cock stood alert, Naruto decided to be cruel and pressed Nara's erection down with his foot. Shikamaru jolted of course but he could only choke on the cock he desperately wanted. "Should've just minded your own business, who told you to come to bother me?" Naruto asked casually as if he wasn't choking his lover. Shikamaru's eyes rolled over and his cock began to squirt his release. Naruto milked it in awe as he shot his load down the other's throat.

Shikamaru hummed after he was released and settled down for cock warming the blonde until he was finished with work. Naruto ran his fingers through his hair with a small smile at the audacity Shikamaru had for riling him up. When he finished he pushed back in his seat to get a good view of the other's ruined face, stained with tears and drool with a bit of come on the sides of his mouth. "Get on the desk," Naruto ordered, Shikamaru pushed aside the books and sat on the desk. Naruto got up and pulled his hair into a messy bun and opened the other's legs. He flicked the switch on the vibrator and turned it on at high speed.

He played with Shikamaru, ramming the toy in his prostate, making the other tremble and collapse on the desk. Naruto's hands toured his lover's muscular body a body much larger than his trembling because of him. It made him grin as he traced abdominal muscles, down to a messy cock that paled in comparison to his. Shikamaru was well endowed but Naruto just had more length than width. They were an odd sight indeed. He pulled the vibrator out and tossed it aside, not caring if the lube dripped everywhere. Naruto gazed at his boyfriend's swollen pink hole, winking at him, begging for him to come home.

"How could I resist such an invitation?" He asked in a teasing voice. Naruto pulled up his black, pleated mini-skirt and buried himself in his boyfriend. Shikamaru's hands latched onto his pastel pink crop top and Naruto could only groan at the grip he had. "Did I not fuck you out this morning, come on relax," Naruto purred as his hands, which couldn't even grab the other's thighs caressed them with a soft look in his eyes.

Shikamaru whined and hooked one leg over Naruto's shoulder and pulled the other down closer so they could kiss. Naruto happily obliged him with a smile, he started slowly then he picked up the more Shikamaru whispered praises and curses. Within 5 minutes they were a mess, the squelching of Naruto's cock sliding in and out with the help of lube made the Nara embarrassed at how sloppy he must be down there now. He could feel Naruto's small, encouraging hands on his hips guiding him, ankling him and they arranged him into a perfect spot as his eyes went blank. Naruto could the expression and turned his attention there for the remainder of their session.

"How much lube did you use, it's like you're pissing on the floor with how much is coming out each thrust," Naruto said as he lightly smacked the other on the cheek as he was getting those blank eyes that were completely dilated with lust. Shikamaru tried to respond but the consistent, heavy thrusts were knocking whatever logic he had out of his mind. All he could think to do was moan, sweat, and move his hips. He was so damn fucking close and he was about to bust.

Naruto saw his heavily twitching cock which was squirting precum, he smirked at his lover's slutty body and released his little self-control, and growled as he turned it up a notch. Shikamaru's hands latched the edges of the table and his head was now dangling over the edge as he cried out. He begged he called Naruto every word in the book that had to deal with a dominant. He was out of his mind, it was all fogged up and the only thought he could process was that his prostate was ruined and his cock needed release NOW!

"Ahh, ushaw Naruto!"

In a collision, they came together. Shikamaru's eyes rolled over and Naruto watched as his boyfriend came and splashed them in a heavy load. He grunted at the gripping power he had in his ass as Shikamaru milked him like the whore he was. He thrust himself deeply for a final time, just to bury himself and his semen in there. Shikamaru moaned at the act, he felt so warm as the heat from Naruto's cock warm him. He was pulled upright, the other still buried inside. He winced as his back flared in pain, he didn't have to look to know he had a wood burn. Naruto picked him up and sat back in his seat. His hands settled above Shikamaru's ass and he massaged the area with a look of bliss. Shikamaru looked down at him this whole time, wondering what he was thinking.

Naruto leaned up and caught him in a kiss however before he could ask. He happily accepted it and wrapped his large arms around the other's neck. "Don't ever interrupt me again," Shikamaru smiled but didn't promise anything, he loved it when Naruto stayed lodged inside him after sex, it just made it all the more intimate. They quickly dissolved into a heavy kissing session as they tried to calm down, it was impossible, however, Shikamaru was eagerly standing proud once again thanks to Naruto's twitching cock pressed into his prostate. They both panted and Shikamaru wanted to try riding him again, it would be an even bigger mess since he knew semen would leak but he didn't care, and neither did Naruto at this point who held his hips firmly.

"Come on baby I know you can do it."

 "S-Shut up."