Favoring a Servant

Naruto was favored in the pyramid, if not for his status as a servant many would honestly believe he was a princess or perhaps the queen. He tended to the Pharoah and the crown prince so it was obvious that he would be rewarded for his efforts. The most obvious change would be his outfit. He started in the typical servant outfit that everyone wore then he got upgraded to golden outfits made from the same cloth as the prince.

His former outfit was basic white fabric wrapped around his private places with gold strings to hold it all together. Then he was bestowed with his new outfit, one he wore with pride, one that set him apart from the commoner servants.

It enhanced his figure despite looking the least bit feminine. He had a wide chest, a narrow waist, and biceps from all the heavy lifting but one could not object that he suited his new outfit. Naruto wasn't even trying to hide how smug he was about the upgrade; he would flaunt it no matter the occasion and the higher powers just let him be because they were smitten with this exotic beauty they bought.

But while many were envious, they didn't dare plot or scheme against Naruto, he was sharp as a whip and could frame you in your plot before you even realize it. The higher power would let Naruto decide the punishment and while innocent like an angel Naruto was a demon under his skin. He was a cursed object, a catalyst for ancient power that resided deep within the pyramid, bubbling beneath the surface. It was no accident, he ended up here and it wasn't a coincidence that he snared the King and Prince.

He just bid his time, playing servant to handsome men who doted on him and gave him pleasure. Some days behind the doors of their bedrooms they served him instead. Today was no different, Shikaku fingered him whilst they made out in bed, his crown piece made from gold falling from his head as he was roughed up by the other. His blonde hair splayed on the pillows as Shikaku's fingers worked into his prostate, needling him over the edge, their tongues fought in a messy open-mouth kiss while they stared each other on with lust.

"My faithful servant, so willing under me," Shikaku murmured as he marred Naruto's chest by pushing the green straps away from his nipples.

"Hurry, my body's aching with need," Naruto pleaded softly as he opened his legs even further, his eyes watering with need as he allowed Shikaku access, the other lifted the fabric that hid Naruto's erection and admired his dripping length.

"Hold onto me come here" They shared a deep kiss as Shikaku lifted Naruto's hips into his lap so that he could slip inside his prepared entrance, they both moaned, Naruto arching his back as he was brought to a new high. They made love in Shikaku's bed, ruining each other's outfits with bodily fluids as they rolled into new positions.

Shikaku found Naruto stunning when riding him like a debauched prostitute, or adorable when he became relaxed underneath him while he fucked him over the bed edge. Their thrusts were wild and Naruto clawed the sheets on his hands and knees as Shikaku dealt with his prostate. His moans were heavy with need, greedy for more as he begged Shikaku for more semen when he was being pumped full, he was squirting on the sheets but the King was King for a reason. He ruined his body, leaving him riddled and twitching in the sheets as Shikaku got water to clean him up.

Shikamaru was a different take however, Shikaku liked to take everything he could. Shikamaru liked giving, he didn't care about his pleasure more often than not Naruto had to force him back inside him to get him off. Shikamaru was a bit of an exhibitionist when it came to their relationship. Many servants could see them fucking out in the open without a care in the world. Naruto rode Shikamaru on the throne, Shikamaru knocking him up in the library, spotting them in the narrow hallways fucking with Naruto dangling out the window. It was wild and Shikamaru constantly pushed the edge to get the purest pleasure. Shikamaru's cock was long and curved so no matter how he thrusted he was going to always hit his sweet spot.

It drove him mad and clearly, he was enjoying it if his blissed expression as Shikamaru carried him to clean up was anything to go by.

Soft moans could be heard throughout the library. Servants left in a flurry, their faces a shade of red as Naruto began praising Shikamaru's cock. Books tumbled from the shelves as the blonde tried to get a grip as he was fucked from behind. "They heard us," Naruto moaned softly, his breath coming out in short bursts of heat.

"Who cares, they are just jealous," Shikamaru pulled on his luscious hair to line Naruto's back to his chest so he could have deep kisses as he fucked upwards into him. Naruto was weak to it all as he dug his nails into the shelf he was gripping desperately. "Look at you, messing up knowledge with your dirty fluids."

Naruto squealed as he was pumped by the crown prince, drool leaked from the corners of his mouth as he slowly messed himself up. His thighs were soaked in precum and juice from earlier when they were around the desk. Naruto had ridden him to completion, his anal became soft and mushy from the constant stroking pleasure he was given, covering his mouth at a time to keep them from being discovered by others who were roaming about. Of course, it didn't help and now Naruto shamelessly let anyone in the vicinity know that he was being pampered by the prince sexually, that he was a slave, a servant was being plowed on the library floor. His legs dangled on either side of Shikamaru's body as he was slammed into, his golden jewelry shaking in tune with the thrusts.

Shikamaru looked down at his glittering blue eyes that looked up into him with gratefulness. "Do you want more, more of me, my essence?" Shikamaru found himself asking as Naruto licked his lips. 

The blonde nodded and Shikamaru leaned down but didn't kiss him, instead, he let Naruto open his mouth to allow him to drain his saliva into the blonde's mouth. He groaned as his servant tightened up his walls, his hips beginning to beg for more as he began moving them on his own. They kissed then, trading saliva if the disgusting slurping was anything to go by, Naruto's cock was hard and aching as a release dawned on his horizon.

He locked his legs around his prince, begging him to waste his baby milk inside him, a useless servant who couldn't breed for him. "Give me your semen, let it out inside me, waste all your holy liquid in a cut sleeve."

Shikamaru liked the demand and didn't waste time in unloading inside the servant who came as well, a full-body orgasm rocketed through them and Naruto's eyes rolled, his tongue sticking out in an obscene way as Shikamaru rocked into him through the ordeal, messing up his prostate while he was still high. Their harsh breathing could be heard as they made out in their mess, shifting to a new position, Shikamaru admiring his semen leaking from the blonde's entrance. It was enrapturing.