Pregnancy

Shikamaru smiled as he watched his husband take deep breaths. His eyes shifted to his swollen stomach and nearly combusted with pride. His husband was near to give birth and he couldn't be happier. He got up and headed downstairs, he still had work left over from last night when Naruto distracted him. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary just a spontaneous moment of crying along with untamed anger. He chuckled as he moved his work to his office. He methodically went through his work and unconsciously timed how long it took for Naruto to come breaking down the door.

"Shikamaru?" Naruto's voice called down the hall, the Nara smiled as he listened to the slightly heavy footsteps, Naruto was usually light but his pregnancy ruined that for the moment. A knock came at the door and promptly opened.

Shikamaru was drowned in the scent of milk honey. The smell of a pregnant omega's breast milk. Males weren't excluded either, all males were the same for the most part until a male omega became pregnant. Their scent would change to acknowledge the carrying of a child but their was a physical change otherwise from just a swollen belly. Their pectorals would swell and fill out with milk.

At times it would be so much that they leaked at random times or when they were experiencing high emotions. Anger, sadness and even happiness and they would leak. Normally in these cases, the omega is encouraged to pump it into baby bottles and store them since omega breast milk never curdles. However Shikamaru accidentally got a taste of it, it was during the early stages of Naruto's pregnancy, the blond had said his chest was beginning to feel tender. Shikamaru was playing with his nipples between his teeth when Naruto squealed. He got a mouthful of the first sweet milk and he became addicted in that moment. Mouthfuls of drinking his husband's milk made him feel high. The sweetness, the silky feeling of it sliding down his throat, the moans he would get from the blond as he begged him to leave some for the baby.

Naruto was bottling his milk when Shikamaru wasn't readily available to drink it but his husband had developed a jealous streak for the growing child in his womb. It was honestly adorable how he would wander around their home hiding the bottles so he couldn't pump it out. He knew Shikamaru wasn't really jealous he just missed out on omega's milk when he grew up. He was born to a beta Yoshino whose breast milk didn't carry a taste. His clan were know for their genius streak and sharp memory, even if he couldn't remember what he saw Shikamaru could remember conversations that were held around him, taste, touch etc.

"Naruto." Shikamaru's voice trailed off as he saw the dark wet trail from Naruto's chest. It was slowly soaking his entire large sweatshirt. "Come here." Naruto didn't need to be told twice. "Did you bring the pump." Naruto nodded pulling it from behind his back.

Shikamaru cleared his desk and hoisted the blond on it. He pulled up his sweatshirt and got the naturally beautiful view of his tender breasts. The smell imbedded itself in the room as he attached the automatic pump to his lover's left breast while he latched his mouth around the right one. Naruto's breath hitched with made his breasts jump a bit, releasing a squirt of milk. Shikamaru hummed as he twirled his tongue around the swollen nipple before sucking on it eagerly.

Naruto's warm hand ran through his hair encouraging him. It was like a dam and burst, the overwhelming heat of Naruto's milk was refreshing. He moaned as he caged the blond who was panting as he got sensitive to the constant bites in between the vigorous sucking, he couldn't hold back even if he wanted to. So he moaned unabashed by the dark eyes watching every movement.

**************

"Shikamaru! I'm going to kill you!" Naruto yelled slapping him across the face. Shikamaru's eyes widened in surprise before his cheeks were gently cupped by the same person who looked next to tears. "Oh god I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me."