Gambling

"Cash me out, Dealer!" Naruto yelled as he went all in. The other players looked at him in disgust as the blonde's chips kept stacking up. The dealer went to call as other players felt the blonde was up to something and at least wanted a hand in the pot this time around. The dealer flipped the blonde's cards to reveal a royal flush which wiped them out. Naruto catcalled at the cards as the dealer got out his checkbook and shakily wrote a payout of 5 billion won. He knew the Master would be displeased and would send his men after the blonde to steal back the money. He handed over the check and watched the blonde disappear.

Behind the scenes, Shikamaru watched the game in anger and snapped his cigar. "Leave him to me," He headed out without his guards and blended easily into the crowd. He found the blonde who had already cashed his winnings. He looked dead in the eyes and it made Shikamaru slightly uncomfortable but he approached anyway with a flirtatious air around him. "Care to take me home darling?"

Naruto scanned him shamelessly before chuckling. "I don't mind but I'd rather bring you to a hotel. Seem too pretty for a crappy apartment."

'Nice try bastard, you're wearing a three-piece Armani suit.' Shikamaru scoffed in his head. He was led out by the blonde to a black Bugatti where they headed off to the KOKO Hotel. Under the bright lights of the street lights, he was privy to the blonde making a call. "Meet me there and I'll trade it off, mine it with the rest and pump it into the company."

'You don't mess around do you?' It made Shikamaru's job harder but once he figured out who the blonde was he would be able to send his men after him. No one comes to his casino, breaks apart his rigged games, and gets to walk away with a large profit. "Can I know your name, have to know what to call you when we get our room."

"Just call me Narui for now, I'll call you Toots. I know from experience workers don't like their real name out there," Naruto commented casually as they pulled up to the hotel. A few guards were there waiting and took the case of money and the blonde's keys. " Keep posted."

"Yes Master," They all chanted in unison. Shikamaru was immediately set on edge. No one called any ordinary businessman Master unless they were in the underbelly. Now he wanted to know who he was going to mess with. He was broken out of his daze by the devil kissing his neck as they waited for the receptionist to get them a room.

"I would be careful if I were you, spacing out like that can be very dangerous," Naruto commented as he looked down into his eyes. "Or perhaps you're thinking of how to pleasure me?"

Shikamaru blushed at the forward inquiry and for the first time, he took in the blonde's large frame compared to his lean one. Such a body was not made by being lazy. This person was important in the underworld and he needed to figure it out fast. Otherwise, he was going to be in bed with a snake. They headed upstairs rather quickly while Shikamaru racked his brain as to who he was going to bed with. He never did figure out as he was swept up as soon as the door was locked.

Harsh punishing kisses laid on his lips as the blonde tore at his expensive clothing. "How much for the night Toots?"

Shikamaru moaned as he tried to form a response. The blonde was overwhelming him as he braced him up on the wall across a mirror. Shikamaru could make out a tattoo forming as the blonde removed his layers. Dread had already filled him again. Narui was a yakuza man. But his tattoo would determine his rank. If he was a low-level then he could easily use his title to overpower him but considering the guards called him Master he had to guess that Naruto was at least a right hand to one of the many lords that ruled sections of Japan.

He got his answer right away when Naruto stripped his final layer to make him topless. A NineTailed Fox tattoo, he stiffened immediately and Naruto cracked up at the response. "Still haven't answered me Toots. What is your price?"

Shikamaru pulled away quickly and looked up into dull blue eyes. They were much colder now and Shikamaru choked up out of fear. Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, the first son of the Yakuza run by his father. He was getting frisky with the next head of the Yakuza. 'I'm an idiot. I should have backed out the moment they called him master.'

"I'm not a prostitute," Shikamaru found himself murmuring as he tried getting away from the wall.

"Of course you aren't. You follow home the pretty men and ladies who win big and offer yourself up and clock them over the head to steal the money back. If they're ugly one of your lackeys does the job. Right, Nara?"

Shikamaru froze as Naruto clamped around his neck with callous fingers. Fingers that are well versed in handling a lot of heavy objects used in torture and murder. "You're thinking otherwise when it comes to me right?"

"I'm so sorry-"

"Shhhh, Toots why are you apologizing? You haven't done anything. Maybe you're apologizing for your premeditated thoughts? In that case, then it's accepted. I would've done the same. There is no shame in this."

Shikamaru was treated to a gentle kiss that made him question his sanity. "Come now, pleasure me," Naruto ordered, Shikamaru had to obey. He was far beneath the blonde and he had no death wishes. They shared chaste kisses as Naruto stripped his lower half bare. He was hoisted into strong arms and laid out on the large bed. He opened his legs for the devil to slip between them and he cried when Naruto scratched his thighs with his claw-like nails. "I won't be easy on you. Especially with your track record of sexcapades. You should be loose enough."

"Naruto, no-" Shikamaru was cut off by Naruto forcing his way inside his ass. What was he expecting? A gentle opening of his entrance? How naive. Shikamaru screamed out and he tried to fight against the blonde who was grinning at him.

"Come on Toots, it's going to be a long night."

**************

"Is he alive?"

Naruto gave his right hand a playful glare as he ordered his men to get Shikamaru to their doctors. "He wanted to steal from me. What did he expect to happen during the encounter?"

"You could've gone a bit easier Namikaze-san. The sheets are so bloody."

"That's my blood, fucking bitch clawed my back off. Got some real fighting power. Seize his casino under my lordship and replace all the dealers and guards with my men."

"Did you brand him Namikaze-san?" The right hand inquired. A guard picking up a bloody brand of the Namikaze seal answered his question. He shivered and Naruto looked over at him with empty eyes.

"Get on your knees," Naruto ordered. The man didn't even hesitate. Naruto unbuckled his pants and slipped his cock inside his waiting mouth. "Now I could make you choke on this monster but then I'd have to put in a request for another right hand and that's seriously taxing. Question my actions again and I won't hesitate to make you choke on me. Do I make myself clear?"

The man looked up into the eyes of a man devoid of any emotion and nodded as he started crying. He had a wife and kid to think about and being put into this position, literally sucking cock to get by was degrading his self-esteem. Naruto pulled out his cock and wiped it clean on the man's jacket before putting it back in his pants. The men cleaned up the room before heading back to the Main House.

Naruto looked back at the room where he defiled the Nara and smirked. He made a very exclusive investment and he would make the Nara payback in boatloads.