Christmas Angel

The bell rang clearly as the owner shook it with a delightful smile. Naruto was decked out in his Christmas best which was certainly attracting the attention of males who donated to the charity he worked at. They were raising money to go all out on a Christmas dinner for the group home he worked at. 15 little boys' Christmas dinner was on the line here! He twirled a little on the spot to attract attention as his black heels decorated with glitter shined. His wonderful outfit showed his thighs a bit which brought single men to empty their wallets. His bright blonde hair that stopped at his shoulders was splashed with red and green sprinkles the children placed during playtime. If Naruto could, he would adopt them all, they were truly precious.

Across the street unbeknownst to him, Shikaku watched on with a smile as he sipped on his latte, another one in his hand for the blonde who was feeling the chill

Across the street unbeknownst to him, Shikaku watched on with a smile as he sipped on his latte, another one in his hand for the blonde who was feeling the chill. That short flowy dress was certainly eye candy but Shikaku could see by the red nose Naruto was sporting from the chill that he was freezing to death. He smiled softly and decided to put him out of his misery. He crossed the street and the blonde's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree as he approached.

"Shika!" Naruto yelled as he jumped the taller male who leaned down to kiss his cold forehead. "Let me in your jacket, I'm freezing." Naruto proceeded to try and slip his arms into the sleeves that were still occupied by Shikaku. "Oh, that's so much better, so warm~"

"Shouldn't you be prancing around in your pretty heels getting money?" Shikaku asked teasingly, Naruto huffed and looked up at him with teary blue eyes. "Don't give me that look."

Naruto leaned up to kiss him softly and Shikaku couldn't resist, he felt Naruto's former pickpocketing hands reaching for the yearly donation he made. A check for 2 million dollars goes to the boys Naruto has been caring for, for the last five years. After Christmas, he would hear Naruto asking him to rent a bus so they could go on the New Year shopping trip so all the boys got new clothes and toys. It was used to pay for their schooling as well. Shikaku was called Daddy more than once by all the boys since the group home made it is known that Naruto's husband was making sure everyone lived comfortably since they couldn't adopt them all.

"Alright you got your yearly child support check so can I take you out now?" Shikaku asked as the Uzumaki-Nara pulled away.

"Let me take this in. We got a lot of donations this year, guess the mayor is stressing the importance of orphan children having the right to better accommodations," Naruto chatted as he picked up his donation box and headed back inside the group home. The children were settled down for a movie with another worker who graciously took the donation box back into the office. Naruto opened the safe and stashed the check inside for tomorrow so he could count it up with the money gathered from the civilians. He hugged Hinata goodbye wished her a Happy Christmas and headed out to grab his latte from Shikaku as they started walking to their date spot for the evening. It was a quiet little hideaway restaurant that had outstanding reviews and only accepted bookings made a week in advance. They were led to a private booth where they got the menu and started discussing their days together while looking over options.

"Shika-chan I can't wait for Christmas this year. I have this really great recipe that I want to give to our boys," Naruto said as he looked away shyly. Shikaku only smiled at his usage of 'our'. Naruto wasn't subtle about his great immense fondness of children. They made him really happy when they did anything really.

He's been hinting at adopting a couple into their home, various ages to keep things manageable since they were both full-time workers and Shikaku found that he liked when Naruto was logical with his love for things, he took an avid interest in. "I'm sure they'll love it along with me and if they don't, they know their father would be very unhappy."