Fresh Meat

ComfortSleep was a weird environment to work in. Just looking at the employees entering and leaving the building would have you raising eyebrows. They were certainly comfortable with the work attire which was that it was required that you came in pajamas. The CEO Son and Father duo made it adamant. They were brilliant minds and it yielded results. They were a bed and pillow-making company and the largest in the market.

The same beds they sold you were the same the employees had in their office to work in. Beds that were fitted to adjust to your settings, it was the greatest idea that brought in a large fanbase. Many would even stay overnight as the company had a floor for showering and could sleep in their office beds. It was a slice of heaven for those who landed a job in the building.

Among the new batch of workers was a blonde male who finally thought he landed his dream career. His parents always told him to work hard so he didn't have to end up in a line of work that made him miserable. They were right, he worked hard and landed a job that told him to fuck the tie and suit and come decked out in what you sleep in. On his first day, he made friends with the girl next door who was named Hinata. She had an obsession with lavender and unicorns and it was seen all around her office.

Naruto was given the first day to set up how he wanted his space to look and by the time the Uzumaki was done with it resembled his childhood bedroom. Posters of anime and frogs, his sheets were burnt orange with blue medallions. He brought in a bean bag and his small fridge along with a kettle and a few hundred packs of instant ramen he kept in the filing cabinet. Afterward, he was delivered his daily assignments via an automatic dumbwaiter which was a direct line to the CEO's office on the highest floor.

He assessed the situation as he bounded over to his bed and used one of the many laptops provided by the company to start his work. And that's how he continued for the next five months. He never felt stressed when working, he could simply turn over and take a nap. It was like the CEOs knew what they were thinking when coming up with the concept of the building and how they wanted their employees to feel.

A/N- *sips coffee* Not me building an entire company just to justify why they have beds in the building. *looks away to the corner* Nope, not me

*******

Shikamaru yawned as he woke up from his power nap to look over at his father still sleeping. He smiled lazily as he leaned over and wrapped his arm around his father's torso to feel along with his muscles. Shikaku groaned but didn't stop the wondering hand that went lower. "Boy if I don't find someone to play with you my balls are gonna shrivel up from your constant drive."

Shikamaru laughed and pulled away from him to turn over back to his work. "I've been stalking someone in the office,"

"Again? Shikamaru we've been through this," Shikaku warned as he looked over at his son.

"I know, I know but Daddy he's just like me," Shikamaru scrolled through some live feed on the cameras they have in the offices to one particular office. It showed a blonde-haired male typing steadily on the company laptop with one leg pulled under his chin while the other lay stretched out. It was Naruto but this time he was in a more revealing set of night clothing.

He was in a black crop top with red boxers that were hugging him tightly. On the bedside, beside him were a pair of blue shorts that he pulled on when he needed to go to someone else for something. At the end of the bed were fluffy frog slippers. "Daddy, isn't he cute?"

Shikaku stared at the live feed intently before sighing as he felt himself rise in his pants. "If you get on my cock right now he can be our new assistant,"

Shikamaru didn't hesitate to jump him. "Eager are we, baby boy,"

"I need help keeping Daddy's dick slick,"