Play Nice

Shikamaru shamelessly suckled on Naruto's clit as the blonde writhed on the floor, his thick thighs clenching his head. Shikamaru moaned at the tight squeeze and looked up to see his twin squeezing Naruto's lactating breasts as they kissed messily. The heavy aroma of Naruto's heat bathed the room in this mist-like fog. The scent of caramel made them crazy as the blonde arched under their touch.

Shikamaru's fingers were buried in the blonde's leaking hole, slick pooling on the floor as Naruto clung to his fingers without shame. 'How did we get here?' Naruto wondered through the fog of emotions he was feeling. "Haa, Haa, Haa, Shikamaru, Shikaku~" Naruto moaned as Shikamaru's fingers twisted deep inside him as Shikaku drank his breast milk.

"It's embarrassing," Naruto whined as he squirted precum from his small cock.

"Quite cute if you ask us, going into heat knowing we were the only ones here was quite reckless of you," Shikamaru said as a thick string of drool trailed from his lips to Naruto's cunt.

"I told you I forgot my medicine-Ah~" Naruto stiffened as Shikamaru buried his tongue between Naruto's fold, entering his warmth. Naruto spasmed on his tongue and Shikamaru drank his sweet-tasting slick.

"I never realized how hairless your body is for a male omega," Shikaku teased his hands down his body, cupping his cock and balls that were smooth to the touch. "It's very arousing for me, come here, touch me too."

Naruto's hand that was gripping the yoga mat was now palming the alpha who growled in approval. He was pulled upright, sitting in Shikaku's lap as Shikamaru dual weld his privates to get him over the edge for the first time. "Cumming~" Naruto purred as his body thrashed against Shikaku's chest, ropes of thick semen and a gush of his cunt made a mess that smelt so heavenly.

Shikamaru kissed him deeply, their tongues curling and Naruto leaned forward to wrap his arms around the other as Shikaku loosened his pants to get his member out. He forced it between Naruto's ass cheeks, rubbing his prepared anus with an intention. Naruto quivered as his sensitivity was through the roof. He rolled back on Shikaku's cock as his eyes got hazy as he kissed the other Nara. Shikamaru was smirking throughout all of the messy kisses as he pulled his joggers to rub against his clit. The voices Naruto let out were disgustingly beautiful paired with his drooling face and teary eyes. He bucked his hips in both directions as another climax approached. Before he could collapse yet again both alphas entered his entrances as he came.

Naruto's breasts leaked heavily through his orgasm as he panted, his eyes were wide open as he felt both pulsing cocks pressing into his prostate. His good spot, they were just settling there, pulsing on his good spots, his toes curled as he was rolled into overstimulation. His voice got higher in pitch as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. "Too much, I can't take it," Naruto gripped Shikamaru's shirt between his trembling fingers.

"His insides are squeezing around me, it's insane how tight he is. Fuck this is the best, I can't help but want to claim him," Shikaku's fangs came out, purple liquid dripped on the blonde's neck. Shikamaru was in the same state on the other side of Naruto's neck.

"It's so fucking hot, I can't wait until he lets us, I've never witnessed a mated omega's heat right after they're bitten. I hear it's crazy intense and they easily lose their minds in the pleasure. I want us to give him that pleasure," Shikamaru murmured as he licked Naruto's ear shell. The blonde leaned away with a flushed expression as tears made their way down his face.

'They're so big, it hurts a bit but when they hit that spot deep within me all reason leaves my head. It feels so good,' Naruto moaned as they started thrusting one after the other. He clung to Shikamaru's bicep as Shikaku turned his head to kiss him as he squeezed his breast of milk, the scent of milk honey joining the rest of the scents in the air.

"You're really getting into it huh Naruto? You're clenching us so tightly, oh fuck," Shikamaru teased. "Your pussy is so warm I wanna get you pregnant."

"No, not pregnant," Naruto cried out deliriously as he pulled back from the kiss, allowing Shikaku to mark his neck. Shikamaru took his lips this time as Naruto held his cheeks, stroking them fondly. "Mate first, then pregnant," He said in a fond voice that made both males grow bigger inside him.

"Don't make such a cute face," Shikaku scolded his blonde lover.

"You drive us crazy enough already," Shikamaru chided as he latched onto one of his puffy nipples to suckle on the milk that was now squirting with each thrust from both alphas. Naruto held his thighs open wider, his flexible body doing wonders as both alphas press him between them more intimately.

"I'm not gonna last much longer, his ass is so tight," Shikaku grunted as he felt himself becoming sensitive, Shikamaru growled in agreement and Naruto was treated to the rare sight of both alphas kissing each other, Naruto being a pervert sucked them in deeper. That crippled the alphas who snapped their load inside them. Naruto squirted as he felt both males fill him up on both ends that lead to his womb.

'They're not wearing condoms, I might get pregnant, they're letting out so much. So much, too much,' Naruto moaned as they buried themselves deeper inside to get it really deep inside. Naruto was shivering as the warmth spread throughout his body.

"You came with my ass and pussy; I feel so full. It feels so good, I can't take it anymore," Naruto panted and Shikamaru observed as the blonde's cock rose again. He looked at Shikaku who had seen it as well and had started playing with his chest harshly again.

"The slutty things that come out of your mouth with such a fucked-out face really turns me on," Shikaku murmured as his cock rose inside the blonde again. Naruto giggled a bit as his eyes turned hazy once again, the post clarity was gone now, it was time to get back to their pleasurable business.

They switched positions pulling out and standing for a moment watching Naruto's entrances leak their essence, it was distracting, to say the least as the blonde got on all fours and opened his mouth. "You haven't used my mouth at all, don't leave it out. I want to taste you."

"Who do you want first Naruto?" Shikamaru asked sweetly as his cock grew before the blonde's eyes. Naruto didn't hesitate as he swallowed the alpha who bucked into his mouth. Shikaku watched in fascination as he got behind Naruto and entered his slicked-up cunt. Naruto spread his knees far apart and relished in Shikaku's grip on his hips.

The obscene slaps echoed throughout the studio and both pointedly ignored a knock on the entrance, they closed the door but didn't flip the sign. They were too wrapped up in Naruto's slutty, hypnotic body. How could they ignore this for customers? As far as they knew they had to serve Naruto until he's fully satisfied and they wouldn't stop until he gave the signal.