Little Space

Shikamaru had a friend growing up, a neighbor who always acted like a complete child. When they were younger he understood, they were children and he couldn't expect every child to be as mature as him. But as they grew up he realized Naruto never stopped acting like a seven year old. When they were around others sure he partially acted the age they were but whenever they were alone it was like he reverted back to seven. He found it odd but he supposed Naruto had been judged enough by society so he wouldn't judge the blond. He found it endearing when Naruto called him 'Daddy' and asked for toys, he got giddy when Naruto tried to operate his phone and called him asking for candy.

He found himself slipping into the role of Daddy when he scolded Naruto for the accidents he made to get attention or when he got picky with his food. He bathed him and dressed him up in all the frilly clothes he wanted and even proudly walked around the female and baby section picking out clothes with him. He even fed him like a baby in public, he didn't know why but this dynamic they shared made him feel at ease from the stress he was under. Shikamaru had inherited his father's company so he was under stress sometimes and when that happened he usually ended up at Naruto's doorstep and spent the night taking care of him and other times he would call the blond to his office.

It had gotten to the point were Naruto eventually moved into his house and sold his apartment. Shikamaru didn't let him work for two reasons, one that would make Naruto's anxiety spike and two Naruto was his baby and babies don't work. Naruto just accepted it since Shikamaru was his bestfriend and the other never strayed him wrong. Sooner or later Shikamaru realized why he was doing all this when he saw Naruto walking around in his skimpiest outfit. Well it wasn't skimpy but Naruto wore it with the aura of a skimpy person.

He was attracted to Naruto in sexual ways, the duality of Naruto was intense. On some nights he would come home to a babbling baby in his playroom and other nights Naruto had his body contorted in sexualized positions in the main living area completely oblivious to his obvious problem. Somewhere along the way Naruto had come onto him. Sitting in his lap when he wasn't in baby space, sneaking into his room at night to sleep with him, all sorts of things that made Shikamaru believe Naruto wanted him as more than a caregiver.

It was proven when one night when they were watching movies in his personal home theater and Naruto crawled into his lap. He thought he was in little space seeing as he was in his Mystery Machine night clothes and sucking on a lollipop. His lips were already blue from all the blue food he had been eating since he was watching Percy Jackson in the morning. But he was proven wrong when Naruto kissed his cheek tenderly, his little space kisses were always sloppy and he giggled throughout them but no this one was sweet and proper. "Shikamaru thank you." Naruto burrowed his head into his neck and kissed where his lips landed.

"For what?" Shikamaru asked confused, he unconsciously tightened his hold on the other's waist.

"For taking care of me. You didn't have to yet you did." Naruto said softly as he used his free hand to cup the other's cheek. "You took me into your home, provided my every need and even made me stop working. I guess you know how horrible my anxiety was for social settings."

"I do, it's horrible but I wanted you closer to me. You relieve my stress when I come home, you always have."

"You didn't even ask why I act like this, you just went with the flow and fell into the caregiver role. I'm jealous for your future children." Naruto said with a slight whine. Shikamaru laughed.

"Why would you be jealous of our children?" He asked and he didn't miss how Naruto froze up, Shikamaru thought he might've overstepped his boundaries. "I-I'm sorry if I offended you Naruto-"

"No! That's not it." Naruto sat up and turned to straddle him. "I was just surprised I thought you wouldn't want me that way since I'm already fucked up as it is." He looked down into his lap.

"Who told you that, Naruto if I was ever uncomfortable I would tell you. You know that I would." Shikamaru said cupping his face as he saw Naruto's eyes watered.

"You have a soft spot for me idiot. You ate only ramen with me for a whole month just because a mean kid said I looked weird. Shikamaru you hate ramen." Naruto smiled a bit, Shikamaru couldn't lie there, he had no problem with the noodles it was the broth that got to him.

"But even so I can't deny that I love you Naruto." Shikamaru said sincerely, he pulled the sunshine down to be only a inch away from his lips. "People saw us as an unlikely pair but I could never see myself without you there beside me."

"I love you too idiot." Naruto allowed for his tears to fall. "You've only accepted me, you never questioned why I am the way that I am only accepted and integrated me into your life." He leaned down and connected their lips. It was gentle and that's what they both needed.

Soon Naruto demanded more, Shikamaru should've known his baby had always been greedy but that's what you get when you spoil him senseless. He pried his lips apart with his tongue and savored all the blue candy the blond had eaten all day. He should probably seriously sort out Naruto's food intake while he was in big boy mode because the two sides ate the same thing and that wasn't good.

He sucked on the others tongue as his hands roamed down to his waist to slip under his shirt. Naruto shivered as cold hands came up to twirl his nipples, a sigh of bliss escaped him as he gave into the other. Shikamaru pulled back to admire his now lover's flushed face with a smirk. He kissed down his neck unbuttoning his night shirt. Naruto gasped as Shikamaru hit his sweet spot and sucked it until it became a dark purple hickey "What do you want?"

Naruto shivered at the wet muscle that licked his ear before biting down a bit. "I want whatever you give you me." Shikamaru smiled and pulled him back into a kiss.

"Then I shall give you everything."