Public Secret

Naruto was humming to a tune as they sat in the movie theater waiting for it to start. On either side of him were his lovers Shikaku and Shikamaru who had their faces buried in his biceps, it seemed they were just resting before the meeting but they could keep their composure quite well in front of friends. Naruto chatted with their friends occasionally dipping his hand into his pocket to fiddle with something. Shikamaru dug his nails into Naruto's arm as he opened his eyes which were glossed with tears. Naruto smirked at his miserable expression before kissing him hungrily as he dipped inside his pocket to turn the device to the maximum setting.

Shikaku visibly jumped a quiet moan leaving his lips as the movie theater darkened. They were far back and their friends were in front of them. Naruto felt along with Shikaku's pants and the Nara looked at him in horror. Naruto only gave a teasing smile as he shushed him. Throughout the movie, Naruto watched with fascination as his hands played with his dolls on either side. In the end, they ended up giving him a dual blowjob while their friends turned around to comment that maybe the popcorn was bad and that's why they had to lay down on Naruto's lap. Naruto made a vague comment about Ino being right before patting their heads.

This was Naruto's fetish, he wanted to push the boundaries of public indecency. He loved the thrill of being caught by anyone whether a group of people or a lone person. He chuckled lowly when they reached the restaurant. "Seems these two are gonna be sick, I'll take them to the bathroom, order our favorites, and some hot coffee. It should help," Naruto said in concern as he supported both males who were covering their mouths, not because they were sick, oh no, they were on the verge of unraveling.

They hurried into the bathroom, Naruto closing the door behind them. "Well?" Naruto looked over at them expectantly and Shikamaru was the first to collapse as he rushed to get his pants down and cock out, Shikaku opened his mouth to let out all the lewd sounds he was holding as he fumbled to pull his joggers down. "Jesus, you guys are so lewd and loud. People will hear us," Naruto purposely looked at the last stall that was closed. "Or perhaps they've already heard you."

The twin lovers didn't care as they coated the floor with their semen. Naruto smirked as he got behind them and slowly pulled out the vibrating anal beads. "Fuck!" Shikamaru moaned bracing against the wall, his legs spread open. Shikaku was squatting on the ground but Naruto was slowly pulling out his as well. "N-Naruto, it's embarrassing," Shikaku said quietly as he looked over at the blonde with bright eyes.

"You aren't fooling me; your cock is fully hard. You're twitching like crazy and you're giving me that look you get whenever you're riding my cock. Shut up or I'll yank these out and make you coat the floors again."

Slowly the beads came out, both males left a trembling mess. Naruto dropped them in a plastic bag and dropped them into his bag. "Come here baby," Naruto kissed them both as he slipped his hands inside them, just up to the wrist but it was enough to reach their prostate. "Good thing I cleaned you both out today, come on use your hands, you'll have to please me as well."

So, they got intimate in the bathroom, all three getting off on the fact that someone was listening to them. They couldn't come out for fear of them being in an awkward situation. Naruto listened to his babies' moans get louder and louder as they climaxed. 'Oh Kami-sama I am blessed.'

**************

'If only I had two cocks, so unfair,' Naruto whined as he was cock warmed by Shikaku while Shikamaru was getting fingered. It was movie night, they hosted and everyone who was coupled took spaces around the large living area. The threesome couple was chilling on the floor. Everyone was focused on the movie. A large blanket covered them from view and Shikamaru was buried in Naruto's bicep as he took his fingers. They were magical, always hitting where he needed to get off. Shikaku was stroking himself under the blanket as Naruto's cock was already rubbing on his prostate.

Shikaku twisted his cock, the wrong move as it made both him and Naruto shudder in pleasure. With his feet across Shikamaru's lap, he was able to get into the rhythm of giving his twin a foot job. Naruto watched them with keen eyes, all their attention was diverted to Shikamaru's cute red face. It was adorable honestly. Shikaku's face burned as Naruto sucked into his neck. "You guys are mean, stop watching me," Shikamaru whined as he tried to stop his brother's feet but honestly it was very pleasing.

"What I'm just enjoying the view," Naruto flirted shamelessly.

"Since when did you guys still flirt?" Kiba piped up from his place in Hinata's lap, his head was on her thighs.

"It keeps things spicy plus earns me points when I fuck up," Naruto countered with a winning smile. "Gotta keep the kits happy."

"Naruto's just a romantic sap that got sacked with possessive bitches," Ino snickered from Sai's arms.

"If I hadn't known how the twins were I could swear, they were psychotic, turns out they were only that way with Naruto," Sakura perked up with a smile.

"Shut up, it's not that bad," Shikaku fought back with a pout as he buried his face in Naruto's chest, the blonde had begun rocking him so he was slipping in and out of his stretched ass. He was panting heavily, moaning quietly.

"Look at him, behaving like a spoiled child, c'mere," Naruto made a show of having Shikaku straddled him as he bounced him. "They're just teasing you two, it's nothing."

He kissed Shikaku who released his moans into his mouth, the people around them whistled at the intimacy, Shikamaru got the same treatment, as well as Naruto, got his hand down to the wrist inside him. Shikaku was on the edge, clinging to his clothes as he subtly rolled his hips at the sensation. Naruto was the only one who was treated to look on their faces when they came from the rush of it all.

"Hey baby we're heading out, be good and there's plenty of ice cream for your throat," Naruto cooed as he kissed Shikaku on his forehead. The Nara had gotten sick from their beach trip with friends, well it could be contributed that they fucked in the ocean and the cold ocean to move to the sudden heat of the bonfire causing Shikaku to get sick. Shikamaru was more resilient though.

"You're just going to tease Shikamaru in public, don't get arrested," Shikaku said in a scratchy voice, Naruto cooed and kissed him on the lips a bit, slipping his tongue down his throat as he got a little addicted. Shikamaru watched with dilated eyes as Naruto's hand dressed down his twin. Naruto opened his legs and used a finger to motion Shikamaru over, Naruto made his intention very clear and took joy in pleasing his twin. Shikamaru held Shikaku's thighs open and gave him oral pleasure.

Shikaku's back arched as both lovers pleased him in advance so he could feel satisfied. Naruto groped his chest greedily with a mischievous gleam in his eye. Shikaku moaned shamelessly as his already muddled head got overwhelmed and he cried out as he came inside Shikamaru's mouth. Naruto pulled back a thick string of saliva connecting them. "Happy?"

Shikaku nodded and his red face bloomed into a beaming smile. They soon left after Shikamaru got off with Naruto's hand out in the living room, it was safe to say their sex life was on a bullet train.